PDA

View Full Version : Bryant Suspended 1 game for hitting Manu

UCFinfan86
01-30-2007, 01:45 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2748084

Amars
01-30-2007, 01:52 PM
weak suspension IMO. He went up for a block. Ive seen worse.

Section126
01-30-2007, 01:57 PM
Manu is a girl.

I saw the play in question. Ginobli can scissor trip up Wade but when ZO puts an elbow in his face, he goes running to the officials to do something.

Manu is a woman..a straight up *****.

dreday
01-30-2007, 02:47 PM
I like Manu..and I dont think in any way Kobe was trying to hurt him.So I dont think he should have been suspended.And Kobe for one has been nothing but complimentary about Manus game anyway.So I couldnt see him trying to lay him out.Bad suspension.However what he did was pretty careless.Welcome to the new NBA fellas.

UCFinfan86
01-30-2007, 02:56 PM
Isn't this Kobe's 2nd 1 game suspension this season?

dreday
01-30-2007, 03:02 PM
Kobe Bryant said Tuesday he was "shocked" to receive a one-game suspension for hitting Manu Ginobili in the face on Sunday.

Bryant
Bryant said he unintentionally elbowed Ginobili and felt "terrible" about the play. However, Bryant said he can't believe he was suspended.

"I haven't seen a precedence for this. There's unintentional elbows that take place in a game all the time," Bryant told reporters at Madison Square Garden.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2748084

Read up on it a lil bit....So much for premiere player treatment.LOL

Heres a video link to it too:http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.p..._657_saslal.asx

DeathStar
01-30-2007, 05:11 PM
wow...the league is ****ed up.

also sucks cause he can't play at the world's greatest arena.

SpurzN703
01-30-2007, 05:21 PM
Manu is a girl.

I saw the play in question. Ginobli can scissor trip up Wade but when ZO puts an elbow in his face, he goes running to the officials to do something.

Manu's better then 3/4 of the Heat. I'd hate to have him on my team :rolleyes2

Section126
01-30-2007, 05:24 PM
Manu's better then 3/4 of the Heat. I'd hate to have him on my team :rolleyes2

And Wade is better than everybody that ever wore a Spurs uniform...who cares?

As for Manu...He may be better than 3/4..(which isn't all that great considering that 3/4 of the heat is just 8 Heat Players (active))..but he is still a girl.

I didn't say that he sucks. I said that he is a girl. Which he is.

I'd also love to have that girl on my team.

SpurzN703
01-30-2007, 05:28 PM

As for Manu...He may be better..but he is still a girl.

I didn't say that he sucks. I said that he is a girl. Which he is.

I'd also love to have that girl on my team.

You can't compare Wade to D-Rob, Timmy, George Gervin or Artis Gilmore. Wade is pretty good but let's see him be this good 10 years straight (which I don't doubt he'll do).

How is Manu a girl? B/C he complains? Flops?

Fresh
01-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Manu is a girl.

I agree.....he's a *****.

The league protects the foreigners though.

You can't compare Wade to D-Rob, Timmy, George Gervin or Artis Gilmore. Wade is pretty good but let's see him be this good 10 years straight (which I don't doubt he'll do).

And you're basing this on?

Section126
01-30-2007, 05:34 PM

Manu is a girl because he:

Never fouls anyone (according to him)

He flops dangerously.

When he gets fouled, he complains directly to refs for action against a specific player.

He lobbies in interviews against certain teams defending him.

Basically....nobody whines as much as Manu.

great player though...that is just annoying.

SpurzN703
01-30-2007, 05:46 PM
I agree.....he's a *****.

The league protects the foreigners though.

And you're basing this on?

My good ol' opinion. Sec over here is saying Wade is better then anyone in Spurs history.

Please tell me you don't believe that too

SpurzN703
01-30-2007, 05:48 PM
Manu is a girl because he:

Never fouls anyone (according to him)

He flops dangerously.

When he gets fouled, he complains directly to refs for action against a specific player.

He lobbies in interviews against certain teams defending him.

Basically....nobody whines as much as Manu.

great player though...that is just annoying.

I see. Well, to you sure. I think there's an underlying theme here against him, but I don't really care. I'll never meet him. He isn't my best friend.

The championship last year sure homerfied a lot of you fellas. Don't be disappointed when you don't win it again this year

AggieFin21
01-30-2007, 05:50 PM

Ok, ok, come down off D-Wade's jockstrap...and look up this guy they used to call the "Iceman". I hear that Duncan guy is pretty good too...

Section126
01-30-2007, 05:52 PM
Ok, ok, come down off D-Wade's jockstrap...and look up this guy they used to call the "Iceman". I hear that Duncan guy is pretty good too...

No offense...

Wade has another 10 years of what he is doing....he would be better.

wazzy
01-30-2007, 05:53 PM
Wade needs to contine to put these numbers up for more years to say he is better then anyone in Spurs history but right now he is on pace to be better then anyone in Spurs history! Hes on pace to be considered one of the best ever I believe but he hasn't gone through any moajor injury or anything else that could slow him down!

dreday
01-30-2007, 05:58 PM
No offense...

I think your basing your opinion on IF he continues doing what hes doing.He'll def have to win more than one championship to prove that.

Fresh
01-30-2007, 06:02 PM
My good ol' opinion. Sec over here is saying Wade is better then anyone in Spurs history.

Please tell me you don't believe that too

He just turned 25-years old and he's in his fourth season in the league.

Right now? No. Eventually? In my opinion, definitely.

Chavez Ravine
01-30-2007, 06:14 PM
Why stop there, wade will be the greatesst NBA player ever.

After that he'll move on to cure cancer and aids while in his spare time heading up the UN.

oh and KOBE's innocent. This will set a bad precident within the league. Anytime someone accidently hits someone else they will have to be suspended.

Fresh
01-30-2007, 06:34 PM

After that he'll move on to cure cancer and aids while in his spare time heading up the UN.

I don't know who went that far. :rolleyes2

I've been calling Wade the second best player in the league all year.

Section126
01-30-2007, 06:52 PM
I've been calling him the third best player in the league all year as well...but is evidently not good to like Dwayne Wade.

Fresh
01-30-2007, 07:08 PM
By the way, to get back on topic..........

Disgusting suspension and no one can argue against that.

Looked to me like he swung his hands to create contact, hoping that Manu's hands were still in the air. Either that, or to create space to regain the ball before time expires. Kobe didn't know where Manu was, he came from the blindside. I've never seen Kobe Bryant take a cheap shot at all or anything of that nature......say what you want about the guy, but he is the 100% opposite of a dirty player.

I can't believe Mr. Jackson, the prime **** sucker himself, is at it again.

WestCKoastiN
01-30-2007, 07:13 PM
pure BS!

Vertical Limit
01-30-2007, 07:44 PM
Good, you've come to your senses then. Call me a homer, but IMO, Dwyane Wade is the best player in the NBA. If I had my own team, and ran things my way, I would want Dwyane Wade first over anyone in the league.

Fact is, on the court, he's the 2nd best decision maker in the league, behind Steve Nash, but Dwyane has got more tools to work with, like the ability to drive, create contact at will, decent jump shot, and hits the open lanes as explosive as a running back in the NFL. He also has the ability to completely take over a game, at the clutch and in the most pressured moments.

After Dwyane Wade, I would want Tim Duncan as my C/PF, who IMO is the 2nd best player in the NBA. And then Kobe, as my SF.

Section126
01-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Dwayne Wade urinates Cristal champagne.

Amars
01-30-2007, 08:42 PM
:lol:

brandon27
01-30-2007, 09:06 PM
By the way, to get back on topic..........

Disgusting suspension and no one can argue against that.

Looked to me like he swung his hands to create contact, hoping that Manu's hands were still in the air. Either that, or to create space to regain the ball before time expires. Kobe didn't know where Manu was, he came from the blindside. I've never seen Kobe Bryant take a cheap shot at all or anything of that nature......say what you want about the guy, but he is the 100% opposite of a dirty player.

I can't believe Mr. Jackson, the prime **** sucker himself, is at it again.

Im not much of a basketball fan, but i saw this incident, while it does sort of look like he's taking a swing at him... his back is sort of turned to him, it doesnt look intentional to me... at least from the point that there isnt the intent to have actually hit him in the face, it sure does appear he was trying to make some sort of contact... but only in an attempt to keep manu away from trying to get the ball... but... bottom line is it was pretty careless... and is apparent the nba just wants to make a statement... stupid... but... thats the way it goes i guess.

DAFINZ
01-30-2007, 10:19 PM
What a complete joke. A 2 yr could deduce from watching the play that the contact was unintentional. David Stern and his minions are the biggest pieces of ****s in sports. And even more alarming is the denial for the immediate appeal. You have to show some love to your premier player. Just boggles my mind. :mad:

On Wade: the man has had to prove the haters wrong all throughout his career so why should this be any different. Right now, as of this moment, Spurs and all the other teams in the league would give both their nuts to have Wade. The man is the epitome of a warrior. Hes got the heart and intensity of AI and maturity that surpasses most of the senior players in the league. So yes, at this moment, Wade > Tim, Manu, or Parker. And to say that it is "doubtful" that hell keep this up is just plain ignorance.

Kobe
01-30-2007, 10:43 PM

First of all, he said he believes Wade will keep up the play for a good 10 years straight :wink:

Second of all, complete BS suspension. Little careless, but he didnt want to hurt Manu in any way.

Lastly, Wade is one of the best in the NBA, but Id still take Kobe or LBJ in a heartbeat. I think Wade is an amazing talent, but he goes to the hoop kinda recklessly sometimes :tongue:

dob72
01-30-2007, 10:45 PM
kobe is a dirty player

DAFINZ
01-31-2007, 12:17 AM
kobe is a dirty player
couldn't be more wrong

Fresh
01-31-2007, 12:43 AM
kobe is a dirty player

You are, in fact, completely clueless about Kobe Bryant.

He will complain to the refs like every other player, but he is NOT at all a "dirty player"

You want dirty, then take a look on that Spurs team.....find Bruce Bowen.

Amars
01-31-2007, 01:29 AM
kobe is a dirty player

This is why kobe will never win the MVP. To many dont like him no matter what he does. He can score 80pts every game and still wont win it. He didnt win in 2003 which he should of and ever since then I knew he'll never win.

Fresh
01-31-2007, 01:41 AM
This is why kobe will never win the MVP. To many dont like him no matter what he does. He can score 80pts every game and still wont win it. He didnt win in 2003 which he should of and ever since then I knew he'll never win.

People cry about the league hating their favorite player(s) all the time.

However, the above statement is true. Kobe will never win the MVP because of the "rape" incident. Just because some ***** lies (that hoe knows she wanted to spread 'em), he's a marked man by the league. So much has changed for Kobe since then. There's such a lack of respect for the best overall player in the league.

Very similar to Ron Artest beating the crap out've those idiot Pistons fans, and not winning the D-MVP award for it the next year. Such a rip off.

Hey, we may not hear Ben Wallace's name there anymore either. He wore a headband! :rolleyes2

Prime Time
01-31-2007, 09:53 AM
People cry about the league hating their favorite player(s) all the time.

However, the above statement is true. Kobe will never win the MVP because of the "rape" incident. Just because some ***** lies (that hoe knows she wanted to spread 'em), he's a marked man by the league. So much has changed for Kobe since then. There's such a lack of respect for the best overall player in the league.

Very similar to Ron Artest beating the crap out've those idiot Pistons fans, and not winning the D-MVP award for it the next year. Such a rip off.

Hey, we may not hear Ben Wallace's name there anymore either. He wore a headband! :rolleyes2

:roflmao:

Enforcerfin33
01-31-2007, 10:24 AM
I would def. say he was trying to keep WoManu away from the ball, but I really cant tell if he intentionally hurt WoManu.

dreday
01-31-2007, 10:39 AM
I would def. say he was trying to keep WoManu away from the ball, but I really cant tell if he intentionally hurt WoManu.

I like how people in here want to classify Manu as a "woman" or "girl".90% percent of you would have probably cried or been WAY worse off than HE if it had happened to you.Hey,Manu didnt swing his arm,Manu didnt lobby for Kobes suspension,It was your boy Stu Jackson that suspended Kobe.NOBODY on the Spurs organization had anything to do with it.Stop whining.

SpurzN703
01-31-2007, 12:08 PM
No offense...

How can he be better then Robinson or Duncan when they play two totally different positions?

SpurzN703
01-31-2007, 12:08 PM

Cry us a gawd damn river already

SpurzN703
01-31-2007, 12:09 PM
Wade needs to contine to put these numbers up for more years to say he is better then anyone in Spurs history but right now he is on pace to be better then anyone in Spurs history! Hes on pace to be considered one of the best ever I believe but he hasn't gone through any moajor injury or anything else that could slow him down!

How can a SG be better then a C? Are they asked to do the same things?

SpurzN703
01-31-2007, 12:11 PM
You are, in fact, completely clueless about Kobe Bryant.

He will complain to the refs like every other player, but he is NOT at all a "dirty player"

You want dirty, then take a look on that Spurs team.....find Bruce Bowen.

You guys in here crack me up. We arent even in the same conference and you act like we have the worst team in the league.

Bowen is dirty. Manu is a flopping woman. Wade is better then George Gervin.

Absolutely priceless comments. Guess that's what happens to you guys when you win a championship. Suddenly your 1 title team is better then a 3 title team.

SpurzN703
01-31-2007, 12:13 PM
What a complete joke. A 2 yr could deduce from watching the play that the contact was unintentional. David Stern and his minions are the biggest pieces of ****s in sports. And even more alarming is the denial for the immediate appeal. You have to show some love to your premier player. Just boggles my mind. :mad:

On Wade: the man has had to prove the haters wrong all throughout his career so why should this be any different. Right now, as of this moment, Spurs and all the other teams in the league would give both their nuts to have Wade. The man is the epitome of a warrior. Hes got the heart and intensity of AI and maturity that surpasses most of the senior players in the league. So yes, at this moment, Wade > Tim, Manu, or Parker. And to say that it is "doubtful" that hell keep this up is just plain ignorance.

I never said he won't keep it up, I think he will. But how can he be better then Tim Duncan? How?

dreday
01-31-2007, 12:19 PM
I never said he won't keep it up, I think he will. But how can he be better then Tim Duncan? How?

They just like to hate the Spurs....:lol: Deep down they know whats up.Anybody in this forum knows the Spurs are a team to fear.And have been consistently over time.Hey I would hate the Spurs too if I wasnt a fan.

Until the Heat start winning consistently like the Spurs have over a period of time,I dont take what Heat fans have to say seriously.Sure doesnt look like theyll be there to defend that title this year.Hmm.....

SpurzN703
01-31-2007, 12:24 PM
They just like to hate the Spurs....:lol: Deep down they know whats up.Anybody in this forum knows the Spurs are a team to fear.And have been consistently over time.Hey I would hate the Spurs too if I wasnt a fan.

Until the Heat start winning consistently like the Spurs have over a period of time,I dont take what Heat fans have to say seriously.Sure doesnt look like theyll be there to defend that title this year.Hmm.....

We're the model franchise in the NBA, according to the likes of Bill Walton, Mike Tirico, Marv Albert, all them guys. But on FH, of course, since we aren't the Heat, we're scumbags.

Oh well

Enforcerfin33
01-31-2007, 12:27 PM
Cry us a gawd damn river already
huh? What was that for?

dreday
01-31-2007, 12:31 PM
We're the model franchise in the NBA, according to the likes of Bill Walton, Mike Tirico, Marv Albert, all them guys. But on FH, of course, since we aren't the Heat, we're scumbags.

Oh well

When you win like the Spurs have,youre going to have hate.Ive learned to shrug it off.Really no big deal.The Spurs are great.I know it.You know it.And so do thousands of other Spurs fans.

Alot of these fans WISH theyre team WAS the Spurs.Hell we dont have any arrogant or selfish players,really no controversy,and the Spurs continue to win.What more can you ask for.Havta find something to pick at.Well...I like seeing my team in the playoffs every year contending for a title.

Section126
01-31-2007, 12:38 PM

We will be.

We play in the east.

We have a better chance of making the Finals than your team does. Just a fact....sorry..but you do play in the west.

SpurzN703
01-31-2007, 12:38 PM
huh? What was that for?

Nothing, it doesn't matter. I'm done arguing over BS

SpurzN703
01-31-2007, 12:40 PM
We will be.

We play in the east.

We have a better chance of making the Finals than your team does. Just a fact....sorry..but you do play in the west.

You won't win your division. Detroit and Washington are better THIS year. And that's all that matters.

Yes, the West is really good too. No doubt about that

Enforcerfin33
01-31-2007, 12:43 PM
Nothing, it doesn't matter. I'm done arguing over BS
If it was over the girl thing, it was just a joke man.

dreday
01-31-2007, 12:43 PM
We will be.

We play in the east.

W'ell see..It doesnt look like you guys can keep guys healthy long enough to put together a win streak.As for the Spurs theyve been there before,so who knows.The west is full of CONTENDERS.W'ell see what they do this year.

Enforcerfin33
01-31-2007, 12:45 PM
W'ell see..It doesnt look like you guys can keep guys healthy long enough to put together a win streak.As for the Spurs theyve been there before,so who knows.The west is full of CONTENDERS.W'ell see what they do this year.
All we have to do is make the playoffs, but if we keep losing too many games that may become an issue.

dreday
01-31-2007, 12:47 PM
All we have to do is make the playoffs, but if we keep losing too many games that may become an issue.

Thats just it..Even if you get into the playoffs,and even if your in the East..Theres still teams healthier than yours...Det,Wash,Clev etc.You wont make it out of the first round.

Section126
01-31-2007, 01:03 PM
You won't win your division. Detroit and Washington are better THIS year. And that's all that matters.

Yes, the West is really good too. No doubt about that

We heard that crap before.

They aren't better...they have just been healthier.

We are still better than everybody in the east...BY FAR. You will see. I had this same conversation with Nets and Piston fans last year on these same boards.

Amars
01-31-2007, 01:57 PM
:jt0323:

NJFINSFAN1
01-31-2007, 02:10 PM
Steven A SMith was just killing Stern over the Suspension. To him it was more of a timing issue. This is the only Time he was playing at the Garden, and a ton of people bought tickets just to see him. Hr said it was weak, but if he wanted to suspend him a game, he should have waited until he was in LA.

Section126
01-31-2007, 03:10 PM
and....it cost the Lakers a game against the NY Crips.

SpurzN703
01-31-2007, 03:34 PM
If it was over the girl thing, it was just a joke man.

No it wasn't. I dont wanna argue with a fellow Dolfan. That's all

SpurzN703
01-31-2007, 03:35 PM
We heard that crap before.

They aren't better...they have just been healthier.

We are still better than everybody in the east...BY FAR. You will see. I had this same conversation with Nets and Piston fans last year on these same boards.

Well to be honest, I hate both Detroit and the Wiz. I don't care much for Miami, but I'd rather them take the East then anyone else. I don't like anyone in East. Maybe Orlando, but only b/c of Howard

Section126
01-31-2007, 03:42 PM
No it wasn't. I dont wanna argue with a fellow Dolfan. That's all

Of course it was a joke...

manu is a woman in a manly way.

He's still a great player though.

SpurzN703
01-31-2007, 04:13 PM
Of course it was a joke...

manu is a woman in a manly way.

He's still a great player though.

I don't really know anyone on this site well enough to know when they're kidding. I don't think Manu is a GD woman. I think he's great but that's just one guy's opinion

Fresh
02-01-2007, 12:54 AM
Bowen is dirty.

Are you going to try and argue against that?

I mean, you can take it to a Spurs forum and they'll all agree that he is dirty!

But I understand though. I don't like when people call James Posey dirty.

Oh well

I honestly have nothing but respect for guys like Duncan, Finley, Horry, and a few other Spurs players. Of course, Pop as well. I'm not a fan of Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili, but where did I once say anything about the Heat & Spurs? I didn't. I actually have as much respect for the Spurs as any franchise in sports, PERIOD.

However, model franchise? No thanks. Neither is Miami.

I like to look at the LA Lakers, winners of 14 titles. What about the Celtics who have 15-16? Just because the Spurs have 3 titles, all in the last 8-years, doesn't mean that they're the "model franchise" - that's just an absurd statement. If you wonna base that on recent history (winning your first title in 1999.........is recent history), then Miami is the model franchise right now. San Antonio was the previous year. Detroit the year before then.

Honestly speaking, if I was a brand new owner and I wanted to take a look at a team's history as a "model franchise" - I'd look at the Lakers, Celtics, and of course the Bulls dynasty. Boston may be down in the dumps right now, but there comes a time for every time where they face such a challenge of rebuilding.

Roman529
02-01-2007, 01:36 AM
It looked from the replay I saw that Kobe was trying to draw a foul....he not only swung his arm sideways at Manu after releasing the jumper, but he also twisted his feet to draw contact the way World B. Free and Reggie Miller use to do it back in the day. I don't think Manu was seriously hurt, but a one game suspension seems fair.

Amars
02-01-2007, 01:42 AM
ya i guess since it hit him in the face.

SpurzN703
02-01-2007, 10:50 AM

I mean, you can take it to a Spurs forum and they'll all agree that he is dirty!

I honestly have nothing but respect for guys like Duncan, Finley, Horry, and a few other Spurs players. Of course, Pop as well. I'm not a fan of Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili, but where did I once say anything about the Heat & Spurs? I didn't. I actually have as much respect for the Spurs as any franchise in sports, PERIOD.

I like to look at the LA Lakers, winners of 14 titles. What about the Celtics who have 15-16? Just because the Spurs have 3 titles, all in the last 8-years, doesn't mean that they're the "model franchise" - that's just an absurd statement. If you wonna base that on recent history (winning your first title in 1999.........is recent history), then Miami is the model franchise right now. San Antonio was the previous year. Detroit the year before then.

Honestly speaking, if I was a brand new owner and I wanted to take a look at a team's history as a "model franchise" - I'd look at the Lakers, Celtics, and of course the Bulls dynasty. Boston may be down in the dumps right now, but there comes a time for every time where they face such a challenge of rebuilding.

When I said model franchise I wasn't thinking about winning percentage or history of championships. The front office, how the Spurs conduct themselves, how they're all business and no flash. Why do people call them the Patriots of the NBA? It isn't just my opinion.

And no, I talk on SpursTalk as well and not all of them will say Bowen is dirty. But you know, if he's dirty, he's dirty. I don't really care either way. I'd rather have a SF who can ball but we're stuck with him right now.

SpurzN703
02-01-2007, 10:50 AM
It looked from the replay I saw that Kobe was trying to draw a foul....he not only swung his arm sideways at Manu after releasing the jumper, but he also twisted his feet to draw contact the way World B. Free and Reggie Miller use to do it back in the day. I don't think Manu was seriously hurt, but a one game suspension seems fair.

Wasn't seriously hurt. Had a black eye, but that's it

dreday
02-01-2007, 11:11 AM

Like I was saying earlier,I dont consider Bowen to be a dirty player.To me a dirty player is someone who goes out and is intentionally trying to hurt someone.More than anything I think Bowen is trying to get into a players head.He doesnt really seem like that kind of person to me.If you go on Spurstalk,youll find some Spurs fans that feel hes dirty,but most are glad to have him on the team.He hasnt been "dirty" so to speak especially after he got that call from Stu Jackson telling him to watch it.A game in which Isaih Thomas was telling his players to "break his neck".

Also all those teams you mentioned would be considered model franchises.IMO the Spurs are a model franchise of todays present NBA.I think every owner agrees with that.Most teams of today would like to model their team like the Spurs have.The 3 titles in 8 years dont hurt either.

SpurzN703
02-01-2007, 12:07 PM
Like I was saying earlier,I dont consider Bowen to be a dirty player.To me a dirty player is someone who goes out and is intentionally trying to hurt someone.More than anything I think Bowen is trying to get into a players head.He doesnt really seem like that kind of person to me.If you go on Spurstalk,youll find some Spurs fans that feel hes dirty,but most are glad to have him on the team.He hasnt been "dirty" so to speak especially after he got that call from Stu Jackson telling him to watch it.A game in which Isaih Thomas was telling his players to "break his neck".

Also all those teams you mentioned would be considered model franchises.IMO the Spurs are a model franchise of todays present NBA.I think every owner agrees with that.Most teams of today would like to model their team like the Spurs have.The 3 titles in 8 years dont hurt either.

Funny how you and I are the only ones who agree. I wonder why that is? :lol:

Where the hell is InFlames anyway?

Section126
02-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Spurz...I don't think you want to use the term "The Patriots of the NBA" to demonstrate how much class you guys have.

The lipstick came off that pig.

dreday
02-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Spurz...I don't think you want to use the term "The Patriots of the NBA" to demonstrate how much class you guys have.

The term has been used loosely by some Heat fans in here.Personally I hate that term with a passion,but to each his own.

Roman529
02-01-2007, 06:34 PM
Wasn't seriously hurt. Had a black eye, but that's it

You call a black eye being seriously hurt? Damn, back when I played it was "no harm no foul"....unless you walked off with something broke you just played through it.

King Felix
02-02-2007, 01:56 AM
hopefully ginobli gets suspended for his girly act on amare

SpurzN703
02-02-2007, 12:35 PM

I didnt make the term up, just going by what the media has said at some point :D

SpurzN703
02-02-2007, 12:37 PM
You call a black eye being seriously hurt? Damn, back when I played it was "no harm no foul"....unless you walked off with something broke you just played through it.

Look at what I said. I said he wasnt seriously hurt all he had was a black eye. What does streetball or high school b-ball have anything to do with the NBA? If there's blood anyone on the court, you have to sit out until it's gone in the NBA. This isnt Streetball Volume 1