PDA

View Full Version : i'd rather have ricky then mueller!

ohiobryan
01-30-2007, 05:42 PM
if i had to pick between ricky and randy im picking ricky hands down.remember mueller as our gm can block ricky from returning to fins...and we need ricky bottomline what has randy proven as our so called gm and don't give me he had a short leash with satan ..the dolphins want him to prove his worth this coming draft end of story that's why he has not been given a contract extention if he does so then he can stay but a bad draft and i say bye bye...again if he leaves now there are better options floyd reese bill parcells ron wolf ron hill the list goes on and on...your thoughts dolfans?:dolphins: our boy marino will flip the coin on sunday and the don will present his former team with the vince lombardi trophy in 2010 we will host superbowl 44 mark it down!

ohiobryan
01-30-2007, 05:43 PM
run ricky run .......mueller you can run out the door as far as im concerned!

ohiobryan
01-30-2007, 05:44 PM
even jimmy johnson for gm!

PhinSoldia
01-30-2007, 05:48 PM
ricky is on the downside of his career A- and B Mueller hasnt done anything because Saban had the final say in who we selected and what FA's we got-

PhinSoldia
01-30-2007, 05:49 PM
oh im sorry ricky is not on the downside of his career-his career is over

ohiobryan
01-30-2007, 05:51 PM
ricky is worth more to miami then mueller is.end of story!

cnc66
01-30-2007, 05:51 PM
thanks Section.....

phinphan11
01-30-2007, 05:54 PM
thanks Section.....

:confused:

Geforce
01-30-2007, 05:54 PM
What makes you think Mueller doesn't want Ricky Williams on the Dolphins? Because he traded him from NO to Miami? Have you ever heard Mueller say he doesn't like or want Ricky Williams?
Ricky was traded to Miami because Jim Haslett was getting rid of most if not all of the players Mike Ditka brought in. It was also a way to get something in return for that all for one draft.

Lester
01-30-2007, 06:02 PM
:confused:

I believe it was section who went through all the trouble to dig up and introduce us to the wonderful world of Ohio Brian.:D

PhinSoldia
01-30-2007, 06:04 PM
What makes you think Mueller doesn't want Ricky Williams on the Dolphins? Because he traded him from NO to Miami? Have you ever heard Mueller say he doesn't like or want Ricky Williams?
Ricky was traded to Miami because Jim Haslett was getting rid of most if not all of the players Mike Ditka brought in. It was also a way to get something in return for that all for one draft.

no Ricky was traded to us because Wanny was stupid enough to trade the FARM for him-they just got duece and im almost sure they would have parted with Ricky for less even if it was just a little less

PhinSoldia
01-30-2007, 06:05 PM
I believe it was section who went through all the trouble to dig up and introduce us to the wonderful world of Ohio Brian.:D

:tantrum:

emocomputerjock
01-30-2007, 06:05 PM

Indeed it was.

ohiobryan
01-30-2007, 06:06 PM
i love you section 126 thanks for the don shula signed card your the best!

bluehaze
01-30-2007, 06:06 PM
thanks Section.....

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

tmny99
01-30-2007, 06:07 PM

Yeah it was LOL! I don't even have to click on the thread to know that its from Bryan.

phinphan11
01-30-2007, 06:08 PM

Now I get it... I thought it was just me who feels this way... :boohoo:

phinphan11
01-30-2007, 06:09 PM
Yeah it was LOL! I don't even have to click on the thread to know that its from Bryan.

Is that because of the thread title or because it only has one star? :evil:

emocomputerjock
01-30-2007, 06:10 PM
I'm just upset that I don't have a signed Don Shula card...

ohiobryan
01-30-2007, 06:12 PM
lol

VandyLaw
01-30-2007, 06:12 PM
During his stint on ESPN.com's Insider, Randy Mueller wrote this back in May 2005:

"I told myself I would not go down the Ricky Williams road again. But with the latest series of events unfolding and all appearances pointing to the Miami Dolphins welcoming Williams back into the fold, I couldn't resist. My answer to the above question may surprise you, because I was the guy who traded Williams from the Saints to the Dolphins after the 2001 season.

"My opinion of Williams has not changed since our first encounter in the offseason of 2000. He's a good guy. He has a big heart. He's not out to hurt anyone. He is not a problem in the locker room. He just marches to the beat of a different drummer. He has always been very unpredictable, and that will never change."

There you have it, straight from the horse's mouth.

kingfin23
01-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Ricky by far

jacques strapp
Ricky Williams is just one player. Mueller on the other hand can bring in a multitude of players through FA , the draft , or through trades. Who has more value?

tmny99
Is that because of the thread title or because it only has one star? :evil:

LOL! Both I guess.

Geforce
no Ricky was traded to us because Wanny was stupid enough to trade the FARM for him-they just got duece and im almost sure they would have parted with Ricky for less even if it was just a little less

Ricky and Duece played one year together. Duece proved he could get the job done making Ricky expendable. I can't really blame Wanny for what he did because so many "experts" thought we were just a player or two away from getting over the hump. Lamar Smith was holding out and there was no one in the draft that was going to be a "franchise" back.

Disgustipate
01-30-2007, 06:15 PM
if i had to pick between ricky and randy im picking ricky hands down.remember mueller as our gm can block ricky from returning to fins...and we need ricky bottomline what has randy proven as our so called gm and don't give me he had a short leash with satan ..the dolphins want him to prove his worth this coming draft end of story that's why he has not been given a contract extention if he does so then he can stay but a bad draft and i say bye bye...again if he leaves now there are better options floyd reese bill parcells ron wolf ron hill the list goes on and on...your thoughts dolfans?:dolphins: our boy marino will flip the coin on sunday and the don will present his former team with the vince lombardi trophy in 2010 we will host superbowl 44 mark it down!

Why do you think it's a Mueller or Ricky thing? It's not. Mueller has said he's had no problem with Ricky. Repeatedly.

He traded Ricky, sure, but I dont think many runningbacks in the league besides maybe LT would not get traded for the price that Wannstedt gave up for him.

phinphan11
01-30-2007, 06:20 PM

True, but remember why the second draft pick escalated to a first rounder... he gained more than 1500 yards (actually 1853 yards that is). So even if he wasn't worth two first rounders he did actually show he was capable of gaining the yards to help the team.

AggieFin21
01-30-2007, 06:21 PM
Please stop encouraging this guy...

late again
Ricky Williams is just one player. Mueller on the other hand can bring in a multitude of players through FA , the draft , or through trades. Who has more value?

C'mon now; you're making just a little too much sense here. You've expressed my own thoughts. My own opinion is that I would like for RW to come back and play. Not at the expense of a proven talent evaluator such as Mueller, however.

ohiobryan
i'd rather have floyd reese or the tuna!

Vertical Limit
01-30-2007, 06:23 PM
No wonder you got banned from 790theticket. :shakeno:

EAZY 0
01-30-2007, 06:28 PM
not acceptable here

ohiobryan
01-30-2007, 06:31 PM
hell ya ricky i love you baby i can't wait to see # 34 run over the league in 2007 and led us to the superbowl. and by the way im not banned from 790 that was sid on his rag that day thats all im the star of 790!

ohiobryan
01-30-2007, 06:32 PM
lead us to the promise land ricky smoke it up!

Geforce
edited

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

PhinBeck
I love Ricky, hence my name, but to kick Mueller to the curb for Ricky? NO FRICKIN WAY! A - Ricky is one pos test from indef suspension

phinphan11
01-30-2007, 06:33 PM
hell ya ricky i love you baby i can't wait to see # 34 run over the league in 2007 and led us to the superbowl. and by the way im not banned from 790 that was sid on his rag that day thats all im the star of 790!

Legend in your own mind?

ricky williams
01-30-2007, 06:34 PM
i think he makes sense but maybe i'm ricky biased. in ricky your getting a great running back who made long touchdown runs the last time he was in a dolphin uni. he was fast and agile. and your getting him at a bargin. if you are mueller why turn it down. and mueller has yet to really prove himself as a great gm. but i did like mueller's comments about williams. good heart, etc. sounds like he won't mind having ricky around at such a low price. and really nobody expects anything out of ricky anymore. at worst he leaves. at best he is a backup to ronnie that can break the big one. not many teams in the league have two backs like ours.

Coral Reefer
01-30-2007, 06:46 PM

Depths, right where it belongs.

You may just want to go ahead and post down here regularly!

Coral Reefer
01-30-2007, 06:49 PM
Why do you think it's a Mueller or Ricky thing? It's not. Mueller has said he's had no problem with Ricky. Repeatedly.

He traded Ricky, sure, but I dont think many runningbacks in the league besides maybe LT would not get traded for the price that Wannstedt gave up for him.

It has absolutely nothing to do with a question of Ricky or Randy.

It's just another way for him to present the same old daily posts from him as seen below......

i'd rather have floyd reese or the tuna!

:rolleyes2

Mike13
01-31-2007, 12:51 AM
Whose to say we can't have both?

Ozzy
01-31-2007, 02:22 AM

I'm not sure if you're aware of it but your actually made a fool of on almost all the radio stations you call?

Kinzua
01-31-2007, 02:19 PM

This is the funniest pile of Dolfan doodoo I've seen in a long while! How old are you, 12?

If the Carp "need Ricky bottomline", well, then your team is trying to bail with a leaky bucket because Ricky will have a hard time making it to the season opener without being suspended indefinitely for breaking another substance abuse rule! :sidelol:

Parcells as GM??? :sidelol: He did a mediocre job as GM for both the Pats and the Jets, and he screwed over both teams with his need to feed his ego.

The Carp haven't played in a Super Bowl in 25 years and haven't even made the playoffs since 2000, and you're predicting they'll win the SB in 2010??? :sidelol:

Maybe they'll make the playoffs by then ... :sidelol:

Maybe Ricky will stop toking that long ... :shakeno: :shakeno:

Maybe Daunte will learn to read defenses by then ... :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
01-31-2007, 02:38 PM
:tantrum: and you took the banned of this guy!!!:shakeno:

Kinzua
01-31-2007, 04:55 PM
:tantrum: and you took the banned of this guy!!!:shakeno:

This is the Depths ... land of Smack! I didn't smack Ohiobryan until this post landed here, so you'll just have to accept it!

Why are you upset? Is Ohiobryan your girlfriend? :D

Mike13
01-31-2007, 04:56 PM
I blame Section....

phinphan11
01-31-2007, 05:11 PM
I blame Section....

I blame his mother and father.... or were they brother and sister..? :eek:

Mike13
01-31-2007, 05:13 PM
I blame his mother and father.... or were they brother and sister..? :eek:

Hey hey Section is a cool guy, he just really ****ed up on this.