PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Little Focker

SCall13
01-31-2007, 03:48 PM
Looks like we get to see Ben Stiller and Robert DeNiro get pissed and pooped on. This has potential to be pretty funny when you look at the contrast of the two families. I hope Streisand and Hoffman are back in it.

http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=18664

Motion
01-31-2007, 03:52 PM
Just heard about this on the radio. Sounds pretty good.

DrAstroZoom
01-31-2007, 03:54 PM
This is the well. This is the bottom of the well. This is dirt.

Mike13
01-31-2007, 04:07 PM
Not intrested, the first two were funny.

SCall13
01-31-2007, 04:10 PM
This is the well. This is the bottom of the well. This is dirt.

:lol: It could be. There IS SOME potential there for some good laughs. But there is just as much potential for the same tired crap of the typical "comedy."

Blade
01-31-2007, 04:50 PM
:lol: It could be. There IS SOME potential there for some good laughs. But there is just as much potential for the same tired crap of the typical "comedy."

Sounds cool! I liked the first two, so hopefully this one will be as good as the prevoius two.

Shula Come Back!
01-31-2007, 06:33 PM
I ususally hate sequels, but the second one in this series was funny, so mayber this will be one of the few that will still be funny third time around!

HysterikiLL
01-31-2007, 06:35 PM
Eeeh, they're reaching here. The first one was okay. The second one was a stretch, this is too much. DeNiro and Hoffman are two of the great actors of all time, and they're doing some second grade comedy that aint even funny for what?

Brown42000
01-31-2007, 07:57 PM
Eeeh, they're reaching here. The first one was okay. The second one was a stretch, this is too much. DeNiro and Hoffman are two of the great actors of all time, and they're doing some second grade comedy that aint even funny for what?
I thought the first two were funny and the first one being one of the better comedies I have seen I'm not sure what you look for in comedy though.

brandon27
01-31-2007, 10:42 PM
I thought the first two were really funny, and theres no doubt in my mind this one will be funny as well. But, I hope it stops here after this one. It's only obvious there would have had to have been a third in this series. Its been a natural progression at least... I dont think the third is a "stretch" as some have said here... a fourth... now thats a different story. But i think this will be just as funny as the last two.

Scatman
01-31-2007, 10:45 PM
ahh man i always hoped they would find a way to make another one...great movies.