PDA

View Full Version : W.P.T.

Cranx
06-12-2003, 02:57 AM
Is anyone else completely addicted to the World Poker Tour on the Travel Channel? I watched the second episode several weeks and have not missed a week since. If you're not watching it and you have any interest in poker whatsoever, I can almost guarantee that you will end up hooked.

I'd say more about it but I'm half asleep as it is and I can hardly keep my eyes open. I'll probably have more to say later but, at the moment, I only have enough energy for one more thought: The correspondant/hostess Shawna Hiatt is one of the hottest women I've ever seen. I think I'm in love. :lol:

Jaydog57
06-12-2003, 03:09 AM
I'm ashamed to say it, but I have no idea as to how to play poker, I'd love to learn though. Just haven' gotten around to it yet. Blackjack is another story though.......:cool:

WharfRat
06-12-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Jaydog57
I'm ashamed to say it, but I have no idea as to how to play poker, I'd love to learn though. Just haven' gotten around to it yet. Blackjack is another story though.......:cool:

I'll be glad to teach you bro!! :D

Bring lotsa :bling:

:shark:

:lol:

Jaydog57
06-12-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

I'll be glad to teach you bro!! :D

Bring lotsa :bling:

:shark:

:lol: Word.....I'll bring my 'poker face' as well, LOL, I know all about that......:cool:

Den54
06-12-2003, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Jaydog57

You need to know when to hold up.
Know when to fold up.
Know when to walk away.
And know when to run.
You never count your money.
When you're sittin at the table.
There'll be time enuff for countin.
When the dealin's done.:D

Scrap
06-12-2003, 07:50 AM
Hmmmm.....That sounds familiar.:D