PDA

View Full Version : Sethdaddy8's 1000th post

Sethdaddy8
01-31-2007, 11:28 PM
I realize not many of you know me well at this point, but please indulge my self-gratification. Well its been about 10 or 11 months since I was lucky enough to stumble upon this website. It quickly became and remains my favorite by far. I have found finheaven to be THE place to find and share news, feelings and emotions about a subject very near and dear to all of our hearts, The Miami Dolphins. It has been my pleasure to come to realize that this website has so much more to offer than just football talk. It is truly a well-rounded and universal website, made special by the colorful participants both young and old. I look forward to getting to know everybody better through the days, months, and years to come. On a personal note, I'd like to announce that Sethdaddy is becoming a real daddy, as my wife and I are expecting a baby come the end of the Summer. I certainly look forward to seeking the sage advice of those who entered fatherhood before me on here.
Thank you for your time. Here's to the good times ahead.
-Sethdaddy8

PrepDogg
01-31-2007, 11:31 PM
I realize not many of you know me well at this point, but please indulge my self-gratification. Well its been about 10 or 11 months since I was lucky enough to stumble upon this website. It quickly became and remains my favorite by far. I have found finheaven to be THE place to find and share news, feelings and emotions about a subject very near and dear to all of our hearts, The Miami Dolphins. It has been my pleasure to come to realize that this website has so much more to offer than just football talk. It is truly a well-rounded and universal website, made special by the colorful participants both young and old. I look forward to getting to know everybody better through the days, months, and years to come. On a personal note, I'd like to announce that Sethdaddy is becoming a real daddy, as my wife and I are expecting a baby come the end of the Summer. I certainly look forward to seeking the sage advice of those who entered fatherhood before me on here.
-Sethdaddy8

Congrats on the baby, bro. :hi5: On the 1000 post not so much. :lol: J/k you're good people. :D

Fin Fan in Cali
01-31-2007, 11:34 PM
Congrats bro!:wink:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

TotoreMexico
01-31-2007, 11:40 PM
Congrats bro!:D

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolphinfan2k5
02-01-2007, 12:03 AM
Congrats on the baby!! I'm sure it will lead you through some unforgettable times :lol:

dominizzo
02-01-2007, 12:16 AM
Congrats

Amars
02-01-2007, 12:39 AM
Wow Congrats on both the baby and 1000k

Roman529
02-01-2007, 12:57 AM
Congrats, and be sure to get a Dolphin's uni for the little one...gotta start them off early in being a Phin's fan. :wink:

Sethdaddy8
02-01-2007, 01:31 AM
Thanks everybody...one more Finfan on the way.

Sethdaddy8
02-01-2007, 03:03 PM
Any good reading material for fathers to be ???

NJFINSFAN1
02-01-2007, 03:09 PM
-Sethdaddy8

Good job Jersey boy!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

PS

Congrats

What Hospital you going to??

NJFINSFAN1
02-01-2007, 03:11 PM
Any good reading material for fathers to be ???

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/02/11_2JPG-1.jpg

arsenal
02-01-2007, 03:12 PM
congrats all around... especially on the 1000 posts... thast huge news

gillderais
02-01-2007, 03:15 PM
congrats man! :jumper:

Sethdaddy8
02-01-2007, 03:16 PM
http://i11.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/3b/db/11_2.JPG

:sidelol: oh great..

Motion