PDA

View Full Version : Winning Eleven 2007...

Prime Time
02-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Comes out Tuesday. Who's getting this??? I am. Cannot wait to play. I didn't get WE 9 because of $$ issues but I played it quite often as I am Latin and ALL my Hispanic Friends have it. Looking forward to Tuesday. I have mine preordered. BEST SOCCER GAME OUT THERE!

Slappy8800
02-01-2007, 06:22 PM
ill rent it first

finsmx
02-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Best soccer game out there no doubt

PeaTearGriffin
02-01-2007, 07:05 PM
ill be getting it too!

Prime Time
02-01-2007, 09:58 PM
Best soccer game out there no doubt

Definately. The game play demolishes FIFA. I just recently found someone on Ebay that sells a Memory Card (2-3 weeks after the release of the game) that has all the Names, and Jerseys with Brands and Logos. Everything made realistic. I'll be buying that as well :yes:

Fresh
02-01-2007, 10:05 PM
Why isn't this coming out for PS3?

But looking at the 360 pics and videos, man, this game doesn't look too next-gen.

^whatever that means............:lol:

Prime Time
02-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Why isn't this coming out for PS3?

But looking at the 360 pics and videos, man, this game doesn't look too next-gen.

^whatever that means............:lol:

They're saving that for the next one. I remember reading why they did that, but at least I remember reading it. Don't know If you've played this game or not but Jamaica is in it KiNG.

Prime Time
02-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Just oneeeeee moreeeeee dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! :woot:

Predaphin
02-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Is there a video of this game?

From my understanding, Wining Eleven has always been better than any FIFA game, but I'm not too sure about this new game. I mean Fifa will be dificult to beat. EA made a great game for the 360 in FIFA.

It's going to be tough to beat. I'd like to see a movie clip.

PeaTearGriffin
02-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Is there a video of this game?

From my understanding, Wining Eleven has always been better than any FIFA game, but I'm not too sure about this new game. I mean Fifa will be dificult to beat. EA made a great game for the 360 in FIFA.

It's going to be tough to beat. I'd like to see a movie clip.

a clip of the game won't give it justice...the best thing about the game is the gameplay and how much more realistic it is. The graphics in the game have always been way behind fifa and a video would just take away any interest you have in the game.

On another note i haven't decided if i'll be getting it for ps2 or 360

Prime Time
02-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Get it for PS2...the 360 one was rushed and is lacking in a few areas such as editting! :eek:

Also, Preda...this game eats up WE. The graphics aren't as nice but the gameplay is the best. Best SPORTS game play....for any Sport.

Prime Time
02-06-2007, 03:12 PM
a clip of the game won't give it justice...the best thing about the game is the gameplay and how much more realistic it is. The graphics in the game have always been way behind fifa and a video would just take away any interest you have in the game.

On another note i haven't decided if i'll be getting it for ps2 or 360

If you get it for the Ps2...we could play online If you have the online capability.

sirvmac
02-06-2007, 03:32 PM
im gonna have to wait for it to come to the PS#. I would get it for the xbox, but i dont really wanna waste the money. I have always played FIFA but the gameplay is boring, i might try WE.

Prime Time
02-06-2007, 03:38 PM
im gonna have to wait for it to come to the PS#. I would get it for the xbox, but i dont really wanna waste the money. I have always played FIFA but the gameplay is boring, i might try WE.

WE has the best gameplay in ANY SPORTS VIDEO GAME. It has been said by numerous gamers...most who aren't even fans of Soccer. The new WE won't be coming out for the Xbox...just PS2 and XBox 360.

PeaTearGriffin
02-06-2007, 03:40 PM
WE has the best gameplay in ANY SPORTS VIDEO GAME. It has been said by numerous gamers...most who aren't even fans of Soccer

I agree!

Fresh
02-06-2007, 04:31 PM
I'm waiting for a soccer game to come out for the PS3.

Prime Time
02-07-2007, 12:08 AM
I'm waiting for a soccer game to come out for the PS3.

Most likely would be a FIFA game. I suggest you pick up WE 1st chance you get though. WE >>> FIFA all day every day.

Fresh
02-07-2007, 01:24 AM
Most likely would be a FIFA game. I suggest you pick up WE 1st chance you get though. WE >>> FIFA all day every day.

If it comes out for PS3 I'd probably get it, but I stopped buyin PS2 games last summer.....

COMEBACKRICKY
02-07-2007, 03:27 AM
If it comes out for PS3 I'd probably get it, but I stopped buyin PS2 games last summer.....

ill be first in line

Prime Time
02-07-2007, 04:29 PM
I got my copy for the PS2...will answer any questions :D

finsmx
02-07-2007, 04:48 PM
I got my copy for the PS2...will answer any questions :D

The refs...

In my point of view there was a drastic change with the way the game was called, before WE9 the game play was so fluid, I could play an entire game without fouling the other team, but ever since I commit a lot of fouls. One could say that the difficulty is different but I still play at the highest level and kick they're butt, just the foul calling is different.

I don't know if anyone else ever noted this. So how are those damn refs calling the game now?

Oh BTW I might get it this weekend.

finnnhero
02-07-2007, 09:59 PM
so how is it compared to fifa?????????

Prime Time
02-08-2007, 01:01 AM
The refs...

In my point of view there was a drastic change with the way the game was called, before WE9 the game play was so fluid, I could play an entire game without fouling the other team, but ever since I commit a lot of fouls. One could say that the difficulty is different but I still play at the highest level and kick they're butt, just the foul calling is different.

I don't know if anyone else ever noted this. So how are those damn refs calling the game now?

Oh BTW I might get it this weekend.

Much better. WE 9 was foul happy. This one not so much. I've only played a handful of games thus far. The new addition I like is If your player doesn't flat out fall on his face, you can press R1+L1 (I think? It tells you on the screen) to do a quick "Free Kick". Instead of having to cross it or shoot it...you can quickly pass it and take advantage of the D. :up:

ChrisKo
02-08-2007, 01:32 AM
Much better. WE 9 was foul happy. This one not so much. I've only played a handful of games thus far. The new addition I like is If your player doesn't flat out fall on his face, you can press R1+L1 (I think? It tells you on the screen) to do a quick "Free Kick". Instead of having to cross it or shoot it...you can quickly pass it and take advantage of the D. :up:

Nice, does Mexico lose about 7 out of 8 tries in the US? :evil:

Prime Time
02-08-2007, 07:05 PM
No questions? :lol:

Fresh
02-09-2007, 03:07 AM
I've got a question, PT......not too sure if you can answer it, but maybe someone else can.

Is Winning Eleven 2007 playable with the PS3? I'm asking because some games work, and some don't. If it is, then I think I may just have to go out and get it on the weekend.

Prime Time
02-09-2007, 01:05 PM
I've got a question, PT......not too sure if you can answer it, but maybe someone else can.

Is Winning Eleven 2007 playable with the PS3? I'm asking because some games work, and some don't. If it is, then I think I may just have to go out and get it on the weekend.

I don't believe so. You should still try it out on the 360 or Ps2 just so you know how it plays.

I played online last night. Game is faster online which is a little more arcadey but it was still fun. Also played a 2 v 2 game online...that was really fun/funny :lol:

finnnhero
02-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey prime time how about poitning me in the right direction for those rosters and stuff for WE............i cant find anything on ebay

Prime Time
02-11-2007, 07:47 PM
Hey prime time how about poitning me in the right direction for those rosters and stuff for WE............i cant find anything on ebay

This 1 guy I talked to sells a Brand New memory card with the Option File in it for 40 Bucks. He said it'll take him 2 or 3 weeks for him to fix all of it. I'll let you know when he finishes it.

finnnhero
02-11-2007, 08:02 PM
k just bought the game but wont play until i start losing on fifa07 online as im climbing the ranks now

Prime Time
02-11-2007, 08:14 PM
k just bought the game but wont play until i start losing on fifa07 online as im climbing the ranks now

FIFA = :down:

finnnhero
02-12-2007, 10:54 PM
ok just played the game and all i can say is LAMEEEEEEEEEE, WTF do u guys see in that game?????? Damm i was really dissapointed. Anyhow back to fifa for me!!!!!!!!

finsmx
02-12-2007, 11:18 PM
ok just played the game and all i can say is LAMEEEEEEEEEE, WTF do u guys see in that game?????? Damm i was really dissapointed. Anyhow back to fifa for me!!!!!!!!

Would you mind telling us what's so lame about the game?

PeaTearGriffin
02-13-2007, 12:08 AM

What is wrong with it? If your not a soccer fan then i can understand why you prefer fifa over WE

finnnhero
02-13-2007, 10:25 AM
just plays like Techmo Bowl all over again except soccer style???????? Sorry but that game is just too old

Prime Time
02-13-2007, 02:42 PM
just plays like Techmo Bowl all over again except soccer style???????? Sorry but that game is just too old

Can you be more thorough??? What is so bad about WE???

Also...King...you can use this for the PS3...but it plays really fast, so it is recommended for you not to try it.

finnnhero
02-13-2007, 10:40 PM
I went into the game completely willing to play two seperate soccer games as i already like FIFA, but im not sure what it is it just plays like an arcade game back when i was like 15 years old. Just seems silly to me