PDA

View Full Version : Sevendust Tour info For So.Cal!

Fin Fan in Cali
02-02-2007, 11:08 PM
3/31 Sevendust with Diecast at House of Blues San Diego Tickets on sale 2/9
I will be at this one!

4/1 Sevendust House of Blues Sunset Strip West Hollywood Tickets go on sale 2/3, Tomorrow!

4/5 Sevendust House of Blues Anaheim Tickets go on Sale 2/3

Just thought I would pass the info along to the So. Cal brothers.:ffic:

WelcomeBack
02-03-2007, 04:24 AM
Thanks bro!

I might check out the Sunset Strip one!

Fin Fan in Cali
02-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Thanks bro!

I might check out the Sunset Strip one!
Bro it looks like Die Cast, and Inuitro will be opening for the shows in the LA area.

WelcomeBack
02-04-2007, 01:31 AM
Bro it looks like Die Cast, and Inuitro will be opening for the shows in the LA area.

Thanks for the info!

Fin Fan in Cali
02-18-2007, 03:07 PM
For anyone interested, you can buy a regular ticket, or you can buy a package deal that includes ticket for the show, there new cd "Alpha" and a chance to meet the band after the show. It is open to the first 250 people per show. I am taking my nephew with me. When I got all done it ended up being like 60.00 per ticket which included all I mentioned, surcharges, and mailing the tickets as well.

Just heads up if anyone is interested. I called my nephew, and asked if he wanted to go, and he said Heck Yeah! I haven't told him we are going to meet the band after the show though.:D

Fin Fan in Cali
02-18-2007, 03:25 PM
For anyone interested, you can buy a regular ticket, or you can buy a package deal that includes ticket for the show, there new cd "Alpha" and a chance to meet the band after the show. It is open to the first 250 people per show. I am taking my nephew with me. When I got all done it ended up being like 60.00 per ticket which included all I mentioned, surcharges, and mailing the tickets as well.

Just heads up if anyone is interested. I called my nephew, and asked if he wanted to go, and he said Heck Yeah! I haven't told him we are going to meet the band after the show though.:D

This is through Ticket Master.:wink:

Stitches
02-19-2007, 09:49 AM
They're coming to Cleveland on April 13th. I can't wait.