PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys..

NolesNPhinsFan
06-12-2003, 07:29 PM
a little while back some kind posters informed me on how to get Seau and some other signees on the Phins in Madden 2003 for PS2. The thing is i STILL cant get it to work! Can someone break it down for me real slooowwww step by step this idiot? Thanks so much!

inFINSible
06-12-2003, 08:22 PM
check out the "gamers" forum in the lounge....you might get more replys there...:D

Prime Time
06-12-2003, 08:26 PM
Hey I thought of the idea of gamer forum...give me some credit! ;)

First off..... you go to Rosters.....you go to the teams where the players are and you release them. Then they will be in Free Agent part and you make Miami sign them.

underwaterjedi
06-12-2003, 08:27 PM
go to the rosters menu, and then you have to release him from the chargers and sign him to the Fins. But unless you have some cap space, you have to turn salary cap off. That should do it.

underwaterjedi

inFINSible
06-12-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
Hey I thought of the idea of gamer forum...give me some credit! ;)

First off..... you go to Rosters.....you go to the teams where the players are and you release them. Then they will be in Free Agent part and you make Miami sign them.

Ooooookay.....attention everyone....PRIMETIME, F.K.A. D2K2.....had the idea for the gamers forum!.....

all credit belongs to him, if anyone would like to donate any points to him for his genius idea, they can go ahead and put them in MY account and I will make sure that at least 25% make it to him....the rest I will need to cover my expenses so, don't worry, I won't be proffiting personally in any way.

WharfRat
06-12-2003, 08:43 PM
I'll donate 500 points for his idea!!

Right after I move this thread! ;)

NolesNPhinsFan
06-13-2003, 07:19 AM
Ive tried that, but whenever i release Seau or Knight or whomever, they dont show up on the phins free agents list, but they do for thier old teams..? Ill try again after work.

Prime Time
06-13-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible

Ooooookay.....attention everyone....PRIMETIME, F.K.A. D2K2.....had the idea for the gamers forum!.....

all credit belongs to him, if anyone would like to donate any points to him for his genius idea, they can go ahead and put them in MY account and I will make sure that at least 25% make it to him....the rest I will need to cover my expenses so, don't worry, I won't be proffiting personally in any way.

:lol: Thank you inFINSible! I would like some of that money if your nice enough to spare some.....

What you mean their own team's FA list? Their is only one free agent list...you just have to press R1 or L1 to get to Miami when you hit Free Agency.