PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Drinking Game

spydertl79
02-04-2007, 03:41 AM
I assume everyone here knows how to play drinking games, so I made one up just for Super Bowl 41.

Touchdown 3 drinks (4 if it's a defensive or special teams TD, 6 if the person who scores it is listed at over 285 lbs.)

Field Goal 2 drinks

Extra Point 1 drink

2 point conversion 1 shot

Fumble Lost 1 drink

INT 1 drink

Announcer mentions that Peyton Manning has to "get the monkey off his back" 3 drinks

Announcer comments on the race of Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy 2 drinks

Announcer mentions James Dungy 1 shot

Camera shot of South Beach 1 shot

Peyton Manning audibles at line of scrimmage 1 drink (optional depending on how much of the game you want to remember)

Rex Grossman throws an INT 3 drinks (3 shots if you're a bears fan)

Adam Vinatieri makes a FG 2 drinks (+1 if it's at the end of the half, +2 if it ties the game, +3 if it gives IND the lead)

Devin Hester scores a TD 1 shot

Devin Hester fumbles 2 shots

Camera shows statue of Dan "The Man" Marino 3 shots!!!

brandon27
02-04-2007, 11:06 AM
Announcer mentions that Peyton Manning has to "get the monkey off his back" 3 drinks

Announcer mentions James Dungy 1 shot

Camera shot of South Beach 1 shot

Peyton Manning audibles at line of scrimmage 1 drink (optional depending on how much of the game you want to remember)

Rex Grossman throws an INT 3 drinks (3 shots if you're a bears fan)

HAHA good idea! this part alone though is going to get an awful lot of people, awfully drunk, awfully fast!!! I got a feeling its all were going to here/see, all day.

finswin56
02-04-2007, 11:18 AM
That great!

spydertl79
02-04-2007, 01:59 PM
HAHA good idea! this part alone though is going to get an awful lot of people, awfully drunk, awfully fast!!! I got a feeling its all were going to here/see, all day.
Which part? I'm hoping for a shot of Dan Marino's statue!

unifiedtheory
02-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Just have a shot everytime their's a commercial....you'll be gooned by the end of the first quarter.

FLOUNDER
02-04-2007, 06:25 PM

I can get plastered just off that...lol

ih8brady
02-05-2007, 12:37 AM
I assume everyone here knows how to play drinking games, so I made one up just for Super Bowl 41.

These two alone would have given the average person alcohol poisoning.