PDA

View Full Version : Man loses 115 lbs drinking beer....I call him, "my hero"

inFINSible
02-04-2007, 08:19 AM
“Remember: Eighty percent good, maybe 20 percent bad. That's the ticket," Cailor said.

Beer Drinkers diet. (http://cbs2chicago.com/health/local_story_033181725.html)

finswin56
02-04-2007, 08:58 AM
I just teared up a little.
That's awesome!

FinaciousOne
02-04-2007, 09:08 AM
He's discovered the ultimate path to Six-Pack Abs.
Brilliant!
Time for a Lite breakfast.:drinker:
Happy Superbowl Sunday!

Celtkin
02-04-2007, 09:44 AM
But remember: it's a splurge, not a binge.

:lol:

inFINSible
02-04-2007, 09:56 AM
I had Hamm and eggs with a Lite sauce already but, Amstel hungry. So I cooked a nice delicious Bass and now my stomach feels like there's a Rolling Rock inside. I better go to the bathroom so my Heineken release the Shlitz.

finswin56
02-04-2007, 10:11 AM
I had Hamm and eggs with a Lite sauce already but, Amstel hungry. So I cooked a nice delicious Bass and now my stomach feels like there's a Rolling Rock inside. I better go to the bathroom so my Heineken release the Shlitz.
:sidelol: Holy crap! you're a genius :sidelol:

FinaciousOne
02-04-2007, 12:17 PM

:lol: :up:

Scatman
02-04-2007, 03:32 PM
lol...thasts funny as hell

unifiedtheory
02-04-2007, 03:34 PM
:sidelol:

NaboCane
02-05-2007, 12:04 AM

:sidelol:

Brilliant!
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

inFINSible
02-05-2007, 08:05 AM
I didn't make it to the bathroom, ended up Grolshing on the floor.
Stayed up way Pabst my bedtime watching the Super Bowl which I only do once in a Blue Moon so, I'm really Busched today as well as a bit pale ale, budweiser because of it all I guiness.

Michelob!

NJFINSFAN1
02-05-2007, 09:11 AM
I didn't make it to the bathroom, ended up Grolshing on the floor.
Stayed up way Pabst my bedtime watching the Super Bowl which I only do once in a Blue Moon so, I'm really Busched today as well as a bit pale ale, budweiser because of it all I guiness.

Michelob!

:lol: Nothing worse then grolshing on your floor, at least Sam Adams cleaned it up!