PDA

View Full Version : I was on south beach yesterday

Patbchln
02-04-2007, 01:59 PM
It is awesome!! and the nfl experience wasnt all that great but all in all cool experience!!

Ronnieisabeast
02-04-2007, 03:22 PM
It is awesome!! and the nfl experience wasnt all that great but all in all cool experience!! Last year, I went to the NFL experience in Detroit and it was really cool. My friend got an autograph of Chris Chambers at it(he is also a fins fan). The lines were very, very long though. If you ever go I would suggest making it an all day thing.

The Confessor
02-04-2007, 03:28 PM
So, hows the traffic on South beach so close to the big-dance? Would be nice to do it sometime, but I have been reading horror stories about the madness and mayhem

Patbchln
02-04-2007, 04:03 PM
traffic is ok...parking sucks had to pay $40 dollors just because I got upset after not finding anything!! Drinks are expensive but actually pretty much everything is expensive...I agree with the nfl experience the lines were rediculous!! I didnt stay there long because it was sooo bad I wound up going back to south beach and ended up at scarletts(strip club) IMO the best one in miami but in a way there all the same but ne wayz just letting you all know it was pretty fun btw the only NFL player I seen was tony romo and the only famious person I saw was Hulk Hogan besides the espn broadcasters but I really wasnt that close to them tony and hogan I got to talk to