PDA

View Full Version : LOL....just took a squirt next to Mike Meyers!

Pagan
06-12-2003, 11:56 PM
Stopped off at a roadside Mobil like I do every night coming home from rehearsal and ended up next to Austin Powers himself at the urinals!

Of course, I never broke "urinal protocol" by speaking to him then. Waited till we both washed our hands then shook his and thanked him for the laughs. He left with a couple of friends into a waiting limo.

Pretty cool....:lol:

bigbry
06-12-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Pagan
Stopped off at a roadside Mobil like I do every night coming home from rehearsal and ended up next to Austin Powers himself at the urinals!

Of course, I never broke "urinal protocol" by speaking to him then. Waited till we both washed our hands then shook his and thanked him for the laughs. He left with a couple of friends into a waiting limo.

Sooo you are saying you didnt look at his "mojo"

"urinal protocal"---funny

BB

Capt. Dick
06-13-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Pagan

I`ve read that he has a rep for being an asshole. I take it that he was friendly, eh?

WharfRat
06-13-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

I`ve read that he has a rep for being an asshole. I take it that he was friendly, eh?

:lol: I guess it's hard not to be friendly when you just took a wiz next to somone... :goof:

Muck
06-13-2003, 01:01 AM
That's cool. Not everyday you take a leak next to a superstar. Dude, how cool would it have been if he were dressed as Dr. Evil. :)

Clumpy
06-13-2003, 02:02 AM
This happened to me twice o the same night and it was Bruce Smith & Kent Hull. It was at a charity dinner. Kent Hull was a nice guy, Bruce was an @$$

WeVie
06-13-2003, 02:11 AM
My friend ran into Raven the wrestler in the bathroom at Cracker Barrel one time and broke the urinal protocal. He said he got mad at him too

XoPhinsoX
06-13-2003, 05:18 PM
Mike Meyers seems he'd be a pretty down to earth guy.

themole
06-13-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

:lol: I guess it's hard not to be friendly when you just took a wiz next to somone... :goof:

Well Wharf...THAT is precisely the time I don't want any BUDS around me. New acquaintances at that point in time would definately be out of the question.:lol:

Marino1983
06-13-2003, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pagan

Yeah but I don't think he would of waited to shake my hand .... It takes me a while to get Mr Ed back into his holster!!!!! He probably wouldn't have the time to spare .....

Marino1983