PDA

View Full Version : A challenge...

FINintheMOON
02-04-2007, 11:56 PM
OK fellow FINFANS… We have brothers and sisters in every state in the US… We also have the same in Canada, Great Britain, the Middle East and other areas of the world… We are ALL diehard fans and we will never miss a game in the area that we live in…

For example, those in Cali will always find a way to attend and SF vs Miami game or those that live in the area of SD, will do the same…

What I would like to do, AND SPONSER!!! Is a team in each of other 31 areas of play… I want to get a 7-on-7 team to put up against the hometown team that you may live near to… I want to be able to go to all their websites and offer a team from this forum, and challenge each and every one of the 31 teams out there…

When I say that I will sponsor it… I mean that I will deliver the jerseys and take care of any of the smaller expenses associated with the event…

For example… If we get a Finheaven team developed to play against a team from the San Diego forum, I will sponsor the game and provide jerseys and a total of $500.00 for expenses… This could be all drinks or travel or food… Does not matter to me…

All I need is a commitment… If you are serious about the challenge, I am backing you 100%!!! And I will do all the work in finding/challenging the other forums…

IF you are interested in doing so, please PM me! I believe that we have what we need!!!

BTW, THIS IS NOT BS!!! Don’t reply if you are not serious!!!

Nappy Roots
02-04-2007, 11:58 PM
tackle football?

FINintheMOON
02-04-2007, 11:59 PM
tackle football?

YES...

Nappy Roots
02-05-2007, 12:01 AM
and u want to get a finheaven team of 7 to play other message boards?

sorry didnt really understand exactly what u was sayin

FINintheMOON
02-05-2007, 12:07 AM
and u want to get a finheaven team of 7 to play other message boards?

sorry didnt really understand exactly what u was sayin

Yes... I would like to get a team from each area, from this board, that would play another NFL team board... This would be 31 teams from our board... Each individual team would play against the team in their area...

Nappy Roots
02-05-2007, 12:08 AM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i see......thank u

im down for the tampa area.

FINintheMOON
02-05-2007, 12:13 AM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i see......thank u

im down for the tampa area.

OK dude... You are in for the Tampa area!!! And since you are the first... You are now deamed the captian and all others that may come must answer to you... Or you have to recruit your team...

HysterikiLL
02-05-2007, 01:08 AM
only prob. I see is that a alot of boards are 1) not as big as us -- we have probably the best message board in the NFL if you ask me because of such a large volume of regulars. 2) lots of teams have multiple message boards, so you'd need to determine which boards would be down.

Alex44
02-05-2007, 01:09 AM
When Im 18 I'm in :yes: one and a half more years!

Timmy54
02-05-2007, 11:01 AM
I already have a flag team together that plays every sat. in gainesville, but i dont think many of us would be willing to step up to tackle, those days are behind me at least. bad knee, bad ankle and have to continue to be able to work for a living. you ever want to play some flag and are in the area, let me know, i will get the gang together.

FINintheMOON
02-06-2007, 08:59 PM
only prob. I see is that a alot of boards are 1) not as big as us -- we have probably the best message board in the NFL if you ask me because of such a large volume of regulars. 2) lots of teams have multiple message boards, so you'd need to determine which boards would be down.

I don't see an issue with this... Every fan forum could put together at least 10-12 players for a game in their area... And I think that they would be siked about doing it!

And you are correct that most of the sites may be small, but if I visit them and provide the challenge, I can almost gaurantee that one or 2 would be willing to put a team together!!!

FINintheMOON
02-06-2007, 09:01 PM
I already have a flag team together that plays every sat. in gainesville, but i dont think many of us would be willing to step up to tackle, those days are behind me at least. bad knee, bad ankle and have to continue to be able to work for a living. you ever want to play some flag and are in the area, let me know, i will get the gang together.

Man I am 46 years old and if I can play at least 1 set of downs, so can you!!!:sidelol:

jtown777
02-06-2007, 09:05 PM
I'm in for So. Cal.

FinsNCanes
02-06-2007, 11:46 PM
I could probably make a street sign for tackle football teams and when people reply I figure out what team they like and have em sign up on their boards :cooldude:

I actually thought we were just going to play teams within this board for some reason..

FINintheMOON
02-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Sorry bro for mis-leading you...:(

FINintheMOON
02-06-2007, 11:49 PM
For those of you interested in this... Here is the link...

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=182425 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=182425)