PDA

View Full Version : Bills Fans: Did you watch the Super Bowl?

bigbry
02-05-2007, 01:03 AM
Just a reminder, thats how you win a Super Bowl.
No kicker to blame (wide right) no getting down after a big play against you and ending up 52-17 in the big game.

Get it?

If not, I'll explain in more detail. So dont be shy, just ask.

BB

Alex44
02-05-2007, 01:07 AM
No kicker to blame (wide right) no getting down after a big play against you and ending up 52-17 in the big game.

Get it?

BB

You see that snickers commercial where the two Bills fans kiss? :lol:

TotoreMexico
02-05-2007, 01:10 AM

:barf:

bigbry
02-05-2007, 01:16 AM

I did! :lol:

BB

GoBills24
02-05-2007, 01:55 AM

Get it?

BB

I think the Dolphins need a reminder of how to get in the Super Bowl.

Then they can worry about winning it.

Colorado Dolfan
02-05-2007, 02:28 AM
I think the Dolphins need a reminder of how to get in the Super Bowl.

Then they can worry about winning it.

Yeah, the "It's better to even be in the big game than to win it" argument...

Strangely, only Bills fans come up with that one... :wink:

Kinzua
02-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Yeah, the "It's better to even be in the big game than to win it" argument...

Strangely, only Bills fans come up with that one... :wink:

Obviously, reading comprehension is not your strong suit, but then, what can one expect from a Carppie? Just for your edification, Colorado Carplet, Miami hasn't even been to the Super Bowl since 1984 ... :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 10:43 AM

Get it?

BB

After four straight Super Bowl losses, buffalo changed the name of its mental hospital from Crestview Hope to Crestfallen and ****ed.:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Obviously, reading comprehension is not your strong suit, but then, what can one expect from a Carppie? Just for your edification, Colorado Carplet, Miami hasn't even been to the Super Bowl since 1984 ... :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
We need a new argument. This is getting stale.

Kinzua
02-05-2007, 10:45 AM

Get it?

BB

What the hell can you explain about winning a Super Bowl, BigBra/LittleBrain?

Were you even born the last time the Carp were in a Super Bowl? :sidelol:

All you Carppies were convinced that Nick Saban and Daunte Culpepper were going to take you to Super Bowl XLI ... :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: ... I rest my case!

retired opfinistic
02-05-2007, 10:50 AM

All you Carppies were convinced that Nick Saban and Daunte Culpepper were going to take you to Super Bowl XLI ... :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: ... I rest my case!
More humorous than that: Jauron/Losman = (new) Levy/Kelly:sidelol:

Kinzua
02-05-2007, 10:51 AM
After four straight Super Bowl losses, buffalo changed the name of its mental hospital from Crestview Hope to Crestfallin and ****ed.:lol:

Geez, old age has caught up with you, Cappy Carp! There's no "Crestview" hospital in the Buffalo area, but "Crestfallen and ****ed" definitely describes Carp fans when the wheels fell off the Miami JuggerNOT about 4 games into the season! :sidelol:

Kinzua
02-05-2007, 10:54 AM
More humorous than that: Jauron/Losman = (new) Levy/Kelly:sidelol:

Compared to Saban/Culpepper-Harrington or Cameron/Culpepper-Harrington, I'll take Jauron/Losman any day! :sidelol:

DolfanTom
02-05-2007, 10:57 AM
I'll take Jauron/Losman any day! :sidelol:Please, please do!! While we eventually get our QB situation figured out, you stay stagnant OK? Please!!!!!!

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 10:58 AM
Geez, old age has caught up with you, Cappy Carp! There's no "Crestview" hospital in the Buffalo area, but "Crestfallen and ****ed" definitely describes Carp fans when the wheels fell off the Miami JuggerNOT about 4 games into the season! :sidelol:

First of all, I`m not near as old as ya`ll think I am, and second of all, using other people`s lines constitutes a terrible smack attempt. Try again.

DolfanTom
02-05-2007, 10:58 AM
We need a new argument. This is getting stale.
I agree. Right now, we've got a combined 12 straight years w/out even a playoff berth!

retired opfinistic
02-05-2007, 11:04 AM
I agree. Right now, we've got a combined 12 straight years w/out even a playoff berth!
We should re-direct our argument to how the Bills will be moving to L.A. :lol:

That's always fun.

retired opfinistic
02-05-2007, 11:07 AM
Compared to Saban/Culpepper-Harrington or Cameron/Culpepper-Harrington, I'll take Jauron/Losman any day! :sidelol:
Take 'em all the way to another disappointing season. I'm no fool, I have little confidence in our current QB crew, our new coach should make things interesting, he may be able to make one of them serviceable.

PhinzN703
02-05-2007, 11:55 AM

The fact that you've never won a Super Bowl should mean that you have no voice here. But for some reason, somehow, someway, you continue to run off at the mouth and act like your team is just so great.

0-4 is reality. You can say whatever you want to make yourself feel better but it's the truth

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 12:22 PM
The fact that you've never won a Super Bowl should mean that you have no voice here. But for some reason, somehow, someway, you continue to run off at the mouth and act like your team is just so great.

0-4 is reality. You can say whatever you want to make yourself feel better but it's the truth
:sidelol:

Kinzua
02-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Please, please do!! While we eventually get our QB situation figured out, you stay stagnant OK? Please!!!!!!

I don't think the NFL has seen the best of JP Losman yet!

Oh, btw, do you think the Colts are "stagnant" since they've had Peyton since Day 1 and have locked him up for the rest of his career? What about the Pats with Brady?

It's a great feeling to go into the off season knowing you've got a decent QB under center! :D

retired opfinistic
02-05-2007, 12:29 PM

Oh, btw, do you think the Colts are "stagnant" since they've had Peyton since Day 1 and have locked him up for the rest of his career? What about the Pats with Brady?

It's a great feeling to go into the off season knowing you've got a decent QB under center! :D
Let us know when that happens in Buffalo!

Kinzua
02-05-2007, 12:33 PM

Sweetpea, the reality for you is that you weren't even a glimmer in your parents' eyes the last time the Carp won a Super Bowl -- good grief, your parents could have been in elementary school the last time the Carp won a Super Bowl!

More reality is that you were barely out of diapers the last time they were in one, and so you don't remember that one, either!

I not only remember all four of the Bills' losses, I also remember the Dolphins' last time in the SB as well as their back to back SB wins, so I think that gives me a lot more to talk about than most Carppies who weren't even around back then -- and so have less experience with the Super Bowl than many Bills fans!

DolfanTom
02-05-2007, 12:34 PM

It's a great feeling to go into the off season knowing you've got a decent QB under center! :DThere's a HUUUUUGGGGEEEE difference between being stagnant w/ a Manning or Brady and stagnant w/ a Losman.

Lobbying for you to stay stagnant w/ Losman is an insult!!! He's peaked I'm afraid!!

Now, if I said that to the Colts or Patriots, that would be in their favor!!

You keep on believing in Losman - you go right on ahead!!! I have no idea what the final QB answer will be for us, but I know it's got to be better than a J.P. Losman long term. You have fun w/ him!

retired opfinistic
02-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Sweetpea, the reality for you is that you weren't even a glimmer in your parents' eyes the last time the Carp won a Super Bowl -- good grief, your parents could have been in elementary school the last time the Carp won a Super Bowl!

More reality is that you were barely out of diapers the last time they were in one, and so you don't remember that one, either!

I not only remember all four of the Bills' losses, I also remember the Dolphins' last time in the SB as well as their back to back SB wins, so I think that gives me a lot more to talk about than most Carppies who weren't even around back then -- and so have less experience with the Super Bowl than many Bills fans!
OK we get it!!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/02/Old20Lady-1.jpg

DolfanTom
02-05-2007, 12:37 PM

I not only remember all four of the Bills' losses, I also remember the Dolphins' last time in the SB as well as their back to back SB wins, so I think that gives me a lot more to talk about than most Carppies who weren't even around back then -- and so have less experience with the Super Bowl than many Bills fans!But the harshest reality of them all is that no one has been alive, or even a glint in their daddy's eye who has seen a Bills SB victory!! That's the point!!

Look, I'm not proud that we're now going on - what - 23 years w/out a SB appearance, but at least we've tasted victory at some point!

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 12:39 PM
OK we get it!!!!

http://www.vurpar.com/images/august_lions/high/Old%20Lady.jpg

And the woman calls ME old!:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-05-2007, 12:42 PM
She went to college with Moses!

B-lo
02-05-2007, 12:43 PM
There's a HUUUUUGGGGEEEE difference between being stagnant w/ a Manning or Brady and stagnant w/ a Losman.

Lobbying for you to stay stagnant w/ Losman is an insult!!! He's peaked I'm afraid!!

Now, if I said that to the Colts or Patriots, that would be in their favor!!

You keep on believing in Losman - you go right on ahead!!! I have no idea what the final QB answer will be for us, but I know it's got to be better than a J.P. Losman long term. You have fun w/ him! Nobody can predict the future for either team's q.b., BUT why do you think Losman is so horrible? He is continuing to improve, gaining confidence, and is very talented. He even started to win a few games and if you missed that while watching him play , you really don't know sh%t about football! What makes him even better , is that he is YOUNG and has A HUGE upside if he continues to get better! Why do you think he is horrible? I wasn't sold on him early last year either , but I've began to see him grow and he will be good .IMO

retired opfinistic
02-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Nobody can predict the future for either team's q.b., BUT why do you think Losman is so horrible? He is continuing to improve, gaining confidence, and is very talented. He even started to win a few games and if you missed that while watching him play , you really don't know sh%t about football! What makes him even better , is that he is YOUNG and has A HUGE upside if he continues to get better! Why do you think he is horrible? I wasn't sold on him early last year either , but I've began to see him grow and he will be good .IMO
he's...serviceable for now, this year should reveal if he's going to continue to progress or crap out.

finsrclowns
02-05-2007, 12:56 PM

Get it?

BB

You sound proud. You a Colts fan now?:lol:

finsrclowns
02-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Take 'em all the way to another disappointing season. I'm no fool, I have little confidence in our current QB crew, our new coach should make things interesting, he may be able to make one of them serviceable.

You might be able to trade for Grossman today. It's a buyer's market.:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-05-2007, 01:00 PM
You might be able to trade for Grossman today. It's a buyer's market.:lol:
Now that's funny! Gross-man lived up to his name almost as much as Loss-man does.:D

finsrclowns
02-05-2007, 01:01 PM
But the harshest reality of them all is that no one has been alive, or even a glint in their daddy's eye who has seen a Bills SB victory!! That's the point!!

Look, I'm not proud that we're now going on - what - 23 years w/out a SB appearance, but at least we've tasted victory at some point!

The only thing you were tasting the last time the fins won was an umbilical cord.:lol:

DolfanTom
02-05-2007, 01:05 PM
The only thing you were tasting the last time the fins won was an umbilical cord.:lol:
For the perfect season, yes.

For the repeat the next year, I was seven months dude! More like rice cereal and pasta at that point. :wink:

retired opfinistic
02-05-2007, 01:05 PM
Did you eat your unborn twin in the womb or something?

DolfanTom
02-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Nobody can predict the future for either team's q.b., BUT why do you think Losman is so horrible? He is continuing to improve, gaining confidence, and is very talented. He even started to win a few games and if you missed that while watching him play , you really don't know sh%t about football! What makes him even better , is that he is YOUNG and has A HUGE upside if he continues to get better! Why do you think he is horrible? I wasn't sold on him early last year either , but I've began to see him grow and he will be good .IMOYou know, Blo, I think this due to watching him make several mistakes last year, plus my in-person viewing of him in Barfalow.

A couple of the TDs he threw, he was just chukin' it up there. Kinda Rex-Grossman-like if you ask me! Sure, your receivers will make some plays this way sometimes to make you look good, but over the long haul, it spells disaster.

He does have something good working w/ Lee Evans, so it's not like he'll be awful awful, but I don't see much upside either. That's why I said "stagnant".

B-lo
02-05-2007, 01:12 PM
You know, Blo, I think this due to watching him make several mistakes last year, plus my in-person viewing of him in Barfalow.

A couple of the TDs he threw, he was just chukin' it up there. Kinda Rex-Grossman-like if you ask me! Sure, your receivers will make some plays this way sometimes to make you look good, but over the long haul, it spells disaster.

He does have something good working w/ Lee Evans, so it's not like he'll be awful awful, but I don't see much upside either. That's why I said "stagnant". I understand what your saying, BUT if Losman was in a Dolphag jersey you'd be telling me he's the next coming of Dan Marino!!! And your Homer as# knows it!!!:lol:

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 01:19 PM
I understand what your saying, BUT if Losman was in a Dolphag jersey you'd be telling me he's the next coming of Dan Marino!!! And your Homer as# knows it!!!:lol:

Lemon, under Cameron`s tutelage, has a better shot at NFL success than lossman.

retired opfinistic
02-05-2007, 01:23 PM
I understand what your saying, BUT if Losman was in a Dolphag jersey you'd be telling me he's the next coming of Dan Marino!!! And your Homer as# knows it!!!:lol:
:rolleyes: there will never be a second coming of Dan the Man.

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 01:28 PM
She went to college with Moses!

She mighta carried his tablets.

retired opfinistic
02-05-2007, 01:31 PM
She mighta carried his tablets.She put the Sodom in Gomorra.:lol:

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 01:35 PM
She put the Sodom in Gomorra.:lol:

Interesting... The way I heard it, she put the gonorrhea in Sadam.:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Interesting... The way I heard it, she put the gonorrhea in Sadam.:lol:
I was hoping you would run with that one!:lol:

FinaciousOne
02-05-2007, 01:40 PM
:rolleyes: there will never be a second coming of Dan the Man.

That's just because after so many kids, Mrs Marino limits him to just one coming a night. Dan the Man can still manage a second coming. Unlike Levy/Wilson who could barely manage one coming between them while watching that snickers commercial.

It's funny to watch you guys go at it.
If you were alive to see the 72,73 teams, your senility becomes the Target.
If you weren't yet conceived your youth becomes the Target.
If you're a Bills fan, you shop at Kmart. (Even Rainman knew Kmart sucks)

PHINPHOURLIFE
02-05-2007, 01:40 PM

:shakeno:

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 01:43 PM
I was hoping you would run with that one!:lol::lol:

Kinzua
02-05-2007, 02:12 PM

That ain't me 'cause I still got most of my own teeth -- and if I didn't, you get a pic of me without my dentures! :D

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 02:14 PM
That ain't me 'cause I still got most of my own teeth -- and if I didn't, you get a pic of me without my dentures! :D

:wink: :lol:

Kinzua
02-05-2007, 02:16 PM
That's just because after so many kids, Mrs Marino limits him to just one coming a night. Dan the Man can still manage a second coming. Unlike Levy/Wilson who could barely manage one coming between them while watching that snickers commercial.

It's funny to watch you guys go at it.
If you were alive to see the 72,73 teams, your senility becomes the Target.
If you weren't yet conceived your youth becomes the Target.
If you're a Bills fan, you shop at Kmart. (Even Rainman knew Kmart sucks)

And Carppies shop at Walmart ... some of 'em probably live there, too! :shakeno:

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 02:30 PM
And Carppies shop at Walmart ... some of 'em probably live there, too! :shakeno:

Blo pitched a tent in the "Ladie`s Undergarments" Dept. He likes to wear the "already tried-ons".

finsrclowns
02-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Lemon, under Cameron`s tutelage, has a better shot at NFL success than lossman.

:lol:

DolfanTom
02-05-2007, 03:09 PM
I'd probably be optimistic, yes - the way I was w/ Joey Harrington the week before we played Barfalow :wink:

Now, I'm not so optimistic! Could the same happen w/ Loss-man?? :confused:

TotoreMexico
02-05-2007, 03:10 PM

:link:

DolfanTom
02-05-2007, 03:10 PM
:rolleyes: there will never be a second coming of Dan the Man.This is very true!! He was unique!

DolfanTom
02-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Blo pitched a tent in the "Ladie`s Undergarments" Dept. He likes to wear the "already tried-ons".Uh-oh, here we go again .... :lol:

At least this time, it's not my thread :wink:

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Uh-oh, here we go again .... :lol:

I tried to stop...honest.:lol:

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 03:17 PM

It`s admirable that you can chuckle at life`s painful fast balls. You musta been in stitches after a certain four Super Bowls.:lol:

DolfanTom
02-05-2007, 03:17 PM
I tried to stop...honest.:lol:You two are like oil and water. You're the water, Blo is the oil. Both are useful.

We need the water to cleanse our thoughts from time to time, and to clean out the trolls.

And oil is a valuable natural resource, that no matter how much we might despise, we still need to have it around. Kinda like Blo :lol:

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Uh-oh, here we go again .... :lol:

At least this time, it's not my thread :wink:

Well, when I start a thread, it gets trampled mercilessly. In fact, I encourage it.:lol:

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 03:25 PM
You two are like oil and water. You're the water, Blo is the oil. Both are useful.

We need the water to cleanse our thoughts from time to time, and to clean out the trolls.

And oil is a valuable natural resource, that no matter how much we might despise, we still need to have it around. Kinda like Blo :lol:

If we didn`t have bills fans to smack, Tom, life wouldn`t be quite as fun.:lol:

DolfanTom
02-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Well, when I start a thread, it gets trampled mercilessly. In fact, I encourage it.:lol:Nothing like good old fashioned debate, eh! :D

I have to say, I was envious of anyone who remembers the early-to-mid 70s Dolphin teams yesterday while watching the game. I missed out on that. One of my first Dolphin vivid memories involved some back-country guy wearing 44 (who sha'll remain nameless!!!!) trampling over Don McNeal on the way to the end zone to seal a SB loss for us :boohoo:

By 1984, I followed every game, only to see poor Danny Boy get picked apart in the SB. The next year - PHUCK YOU CRAIG JAMES - PHUCK YOU!!!!!!

Since then .... :shakeno:

Of course, there are happy moments to remember, thanks to Danny Boy, but sometimes I just wanna :tantrum::fire::tantrum::fire:

PhinzN703
02-05-2007, 03:36 PM

If you knew how to add, you'd see I was 3 back in 1984. My folks were in high school in the 70s.

It's true we haven't been in a long time, but your whole shtick is that we haven't been to one in a long time (whereas you've never won one). Ask anybody which is better:to have gone to the SB and lost each one or to have gone to the SB and won 2 of them despite them being 30 years ago.

I don't give a damn how old you are. Age doesn't always equal knowledge. The only thing any of us have to realize here is that your team hasn't done dikk when it counts the most.

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Nothing like good old fashioned debate, eh! :D

I have to say, I was envious of anyone who remembers the early-to-mid 70s Dolphin teams yesterday while watching the game. I missed out on that. One of my first Dolphin vivid memories involved some back-country guy wearing 44 (who sha'll remain nameless!!!!) trampling over Don McNeal on the way to the end zone to seal a SB loss for us :boohoo:

By 1984, I followed every game, only to see poor Danny Boy get picked apart in the SB. The next year - PHUCK YOU CRAIG JAMES - PHUCK YOU!!!!!!

Since then .... :shakeno:

Of course, there are happy moments to remember, thanks to Danny Boy, but sometimes I just wanna :tantrum::fire::tantrum::fire:

I became a big fan in `71 so I was able to enjoy the glory of those early 70`s yrs. but after that, well, you know. Always had faith in Shula, and being an optimist by nature, always hoped for the best.

I will say one thing, as much as I respected and liked Shula, there were times that his drafts sucked and he didn`t help Danny with great Defense and RB help.

Sometimes fate is a mutha.

DolfanTom
02-05-2007, 03:40 PM
I will say one thing, as much as I respected and liked Shula, there were times that his drafts sucked and didn`t surround Danny with enough Defense and RB help.

I love Shula!! LOVE Shula, but these guys more than anything helped keep Danny boy Championship-less:

Eric Kumerow
John Bosa
Jackie Shipp
Troy Stradford
Sammy Smith (although, this looked like a monster pick when it was made) :shakeno:

These are just the "highlights" but the entire draft of the late 80s was pretty much garbage. Not much at all to show for it.

'Course, in '90 he brought us Webb and Simms, but he could never duplicate that sort of success w/ any consistency anywhere else on the squad. He tried hard w/ FA (too hard?) when it came around, but these signings rarely paid dividends.

Plus the Jills of the early 90s didn't help any. We had great teams in '90 and '92, but couldn't get past those great Jills teams.

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 03:45 PM
I love Shula!! LOVE Shula, but these guys more than anything helped keep Danny boy Championship-less:

Eric Kumerow
John Bosa
Jackie Shipp
Troy Stradford
Sammy Smith (although, this looked like a monster pick when it was made) :shakeno:

These are just the "highlights" but the entire draft of the late 80s was pretty much garbage. Not much at all to show for it.

'Course, in '90 he brought us Webb and Simms, but he could never duplicate that sort of success w/ any consistency anywhere else on the squad. He tried hard w/ FA (too hard?) when it came around, but these signings rarely paid dividends.

Plus the Jills of the early 90s didn't help any. We had great teams in '90 and '92, but couldn't get past those great Jills teams.

Yup, I agree with all of this, plus the fact that Dolphin O` linemen developed into great pass blockers but usually were much less than stellar at run blocking. That`s a coaching error, imo.

finsrclowns
02-05-2007, 03:49 PM
It`s admirable that you can chuckle at life`s painful fast balls.

:lol: Lemon ain't no fastball.

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 03:52 PM
:lol: Lemon ain't no fastball.

Well, lossman IS a lemon.:lol:

Enforcerfin33
02-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Hey and Polian was with the Bills during all those losses too, atleast he knows what its like to win it.

finsrclowns
02-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Well, lossman IS a lemon.:lol:

Well a lemon is fine over cooked fish.:lol:

FinaciousOne
02-05-2007, 06:22 PM

Even better in a piccata w/capers sauce over buffalo veal.
(If, of course, you don't actually eat the buffalo)

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 06:37 PM

Yeah...what Finacious just said.:lol:

finsrclowns
02-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Even better in a piccata w/capers sauce over buffalo veal.
(If, of course, you don't actually eat the buffalo)

You'd eat one part.:lol:

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 07:24 PM

Can`t speak for Finacious, but if it was me, I`d give that part to you. You can save it for when the bills finally win a Super Bowl. By then it`ll be a fossil...better pack some ketchup.:lol:

DolfanTom
02-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Hey guys, tangent:

Go here and vote for Dan!

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/listranker?id=662

B-lo
02-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Blo pitched a tent in the "Ladie`s Undergarments" Dept. He likes to wear the "already tried-ons".Dam you got me Cap.. Was that your nasty as# I smelled?:lol:

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Dam you got me Cap.. Was that your nasty as# I smelled?:lol:

Probably...the men`s room was out of tp and I had to wipe on the fly...sorry man.:lol:

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Hey guys, tangent:

Go here and vote for Dan!

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/listranker?id=662I could`nt get the votes to register.

FinaciousOne
02-05-2007, 11:57 PM

Maybe I'd eat his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.:cooldude:
Actually I really have eaten buffalo before. :evil: They sell it down here at Fuddruckers along with other critters like ostrich.
I hope it wasn't any one you knew.:lol:
I ate it three days in a row on a dare. It was rather dry and had several side effects that scared me tremendously.
First it gave me a bad case of limp dick (which of course I'd never experienced before) followed by a period of sporadic hard-ons everytime a stray dog ran by. Then when it had finally worked it's way down through my intestines all the way to my colon, it stopped moving. That's right. Once it got into my butt, it didn't want to leave! It was like it had some natural affinity for colons.
The manager of Fuddruckers later told me that most people who ate it had the same reactions and that because of it they probably weren't going to sell it to the general public anymore but instead were going to donate the leftover inventory to the prison system commissaries.

Anyway, I'll bet you've never eaten real Dolphin (the mammal, for the scientifically challenged) :D

Billhoff
02-06-2007, 09:24 AM

Get it?

BB
62-7:sidelol: :..You gotta get their first my friend!:boohoo: :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
02-06-2007, 09:35 AM
that's how I got a bruise on my taint!

Capt. Dick
02-06-2007, 11:07 AM

I remember that game very well. We threw that game on purpose just so`s the bills would feel better about themselves. Great humanitarian gesture on our part. Just one more reason to be a Finfan.

B-lo
02-06-2007, 12:28 PM
I remember that game very well. We threw that game on purpose just so`s the bills would feel better about themselves. Great humanitarian gesture on our part. Just one more reason to be a Finfan." we threw that game on purpose":sidelol: ! Showing your intelligence again huh?? Your truly hilarious!!:sidelol:

Billhoff
02-06-2007, 12:42 PM
I remember that game very well. We threw that game on purpose just so`s the bills would feel better about themselves. Great humanitarian gesture on our part. Just one more reason to be a Finfan.
I remember it well also .......I still have the scares from splitting my sides all night....Biggest mismatch in the history of the NFL playoffs,except maybe for the Bill/raider game in 90...
Funniest game....The orange pajama game on a Monday night against the Eagles...that was friken HILARIOUS!:sidelol: :D

PhinzN703
02-06-2007, 12:44 PM

Get there and do what? Lose every time like your team?

DolfanTom
02-06-2007, 01:10 PM
52-17 .... wow, much better :lol::sidelol:

B-lo
02-06-2007, 01:12 PM
52-17 .... wow, much better :lol::sidelol: No, we threw that game on purpose!!:sidelol: :cooldude:

DolfanTom
02-06-2007, 01:16 PM
No, we threw that game on purpose!!:sidelol: :cooldude:
I mean, if you just had to beat us on our own turf to get to that game, the least your team could have done was show up!

If it weren't for Don Beebe, it'd been 59-17!

DolfanTom
02-06-2007, 01:18 PM
4 days, five hours B-lo! 4 days, five hours!

B-lo
02-06-2007, 02:07 PM
4 days, five hours B-lo! 4 days, five hours! Your not going to keep it?:lol:

DolfanTom
02-06-2007, 02:39 PM
Your not going to keep it?:lol:Hells no! :lol:

retired opfinistic
02-06-2007, 02:43 PM
Your not going to keep it?:lol:
isn't that the same thing your mother's doctor asked her on the day of your spawning?

Capt. Dick
02-06-2007, 10:28 PM
isn't that the same thing your mother's doctor asked her on the day of your spawning?

blo still suffers trauma. At birth, the doc smacked him to get him to breath and then handed him to his mom. His mom took a look at him, smacked him for breathing and handed him back.

Capt. Dick
02-06-2007, 10:34 PM
" you threw that game on purpose" Your showing your intelligence again.

You got that right blo!

Capt. Dick
02-07-2007, 02:59 AM
I still have the scars from splitting my sides all night.

Try a Sealy Posturepedic and then get up on all fours when you hump your cat.

retired opfinistic
02-07-2007, 10:10 AM
blo still suffers trauma. At birth, the doc smacked him to get him to breath and then handed him to his mom. His mom took a look at him, smacked him for breathing and handed him back.
If she knew which biker was the father she should have slapped him, too!

Capt. Dick
02-07-2007, 12:23 PM
If she knew which biker was the father she should have slapped him, too!

I think his pop ran caboose with the "Buffalo `Artards".

retired opfinistic
02-07-2007, 12:36 PM
I think his pop ran caboose with the "Buffalo `Artards".

He musta been hittin the hard 'licker' that night.

Capt. Dick
02-07-2007, 12:41 PM
hittin the hard 'licker'

Probably lickin` the hard one too.:lol:

bigbry
02-09-2007, 12:38 AM
Maybe I'd eat his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.:cooldude:
Actually I really have eaten buffalo before. :evil: They sell it down here at Fuddruckers along with other critters like ostrich.
I hope it wasn't any one you knew.:lol:
I ate it three days in a row on a dare. It was rather dry and had several side effects that scared me tremendously.
First it gave me a bad case of limp dick (which of course I'd never experienced before) followed by a period of sporadic hard-ons everytime a stray dog ran by. Then when it had finally worked it's way down through my intestines all the way to my colon, it stopped moving. That's right. Once it got into my butt, it didn't want to leave! It was like it had some natural affinity for colons.
The manager of Fuddruckers later told me that most people who ate it had the same reactions and that because of it they probably weren't going to sell it to the general public anymore but instead were going to donate the leftover inventory to the prison system commissaries.

Anyway, I'll bet you've never eaten real Dolphin (the mammal, for the scientifically challenged) :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That some funny stuff...however its to bad you had to go thru it to tell the story.

BB