PDA

View Full Version : Good computer games...

illscriptures
02-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Well I just bought a new pc, and now I find myself in a place I've never been before, the world of pc gaming.

I currently have Black and White 2, and the sims 2. I am thinking of buying Guild Wars because I heard it was really good, but before I buy my next one, I was wondering what are some good pc games that you guys recommend.

I know a lot of you are fps buffs, but I leave my fps' for my xbox (gears and halo). I've played fear and Half life 2 and did not enjoy them that much.

Do any of you have any sleeper games, or games that are must haves? I heard WOW is good but I don't think I have enough time or money to play that. lol.

So... let me know.

Bruzer
02-05-2007, 10:55 AM
Whats your preference as far as games?

illscriptures
02-05-2007, 11:22 AM
All types are eligible to be evaluated. I liked old sim strategy games like warcraft and starcraft but I do not like modern ones like CAC: Generals. I like games like black and white, the sims, oblivion, as far as pc goes.

I need a game that I can only get on pc. If its already on xbox360 then I don't need to buy it for pc.

I'm not looking for something I know about though, tell me your favorites and I'll do the research on them.

Bruzer
02-05-2007, 11:28 AM
My games I got that are basically pc only are..

Company of Heroes
Oblivion (I like pc more becuase of custom mods tons of them)
Age of Empires 3 w/ Expansion
Battlefield 2 ( 2142 is pretty good i heard but basically bf2 with futuristic feel)
Red Orchestra (not real popular though)

Thats the games I play the most and Half-Life 2 but you said you don't care for it I play it for CSS and Day of Defeat.

mor911
02-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Civilization IV - One of the greatest PC games EVER

Motion
02-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Snood

PeaTearGriffin
02-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Civilization IV - One of the greatest PC games EVER

agreed, and company of heros is also good

oh and BF2 is awesome, but i haven't played it for a long time so i don't know how many people are still online

Bruzer
02-05-2007, 12:49 PM
I got civ4 playing that now I forgot that lol.

CinoEvil
03-02-2007, 10:38 AM
Another vote for BF2.

Keep in mind that your experience will *vary* from site to site depending on some guys using *cheats* like aim bots, etc...