PDA

View Full Version : Why didnt Levy...

bigbry
02-05-2007, 06:15 PM
carry the Lombardi to the podium???
Its not like the old $hit pants could run off with the thing. Maybe the noodle arm couldnt "carry the weight"

Bills fans, ask ANY DolFan what that means.
:lol:

Bills and their fans are F'n LOSERS!!!!!

BB

finsrclowns
02-05-2007, 06:54 PM

He would have been received warmer than if Saban had.:lol:

GoBills24
02-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Maybe the noodle arm couldnt "carry the weight"

You sure you're talking about Levy?

Thought you were talking about the knee of your precious "franchise" QB, Culpepper.

bigbry
02-05-2007, 07:23 PM
He would have been received warmer than if Saban had.:lol:

You arent any good at this. Saban nor Levy have won Super Bowls.

Booofalo fans... :shakeno:

BB

bigbry
02-05-2007, 07:30 PM
You sure you're talking about Levy?

Thought you were talking about the knee of your precious "franchise" QB, Culpepper.

Have you been taking lessons from FinsKlown?
F'N lame!

BB

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Have you been taking lessons from FinsKlown?
F'N lame!

BBTrying to train a bills fan is tougher than teaching a snake how to bark.:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-06-2007, 09:27 AM
Trying to train a bills fan is tougher than teaching a snake how to bark.:lol:
It's like clapping with one hand.

Capt. Dick
02-07-2007, 02:39 AM
It's like clapping with one hand.

Or handing the clap to one.

retired opfinistic
02-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Ba-da-bump!

Kinzua
02-07-2007, 02:04 PM
Trying to train a bills fan is tougher than teaching a snake how to bark.:lol:

Why don't recount your vast experience teaching snakes to bark, Cap'n?

Kinzua
02-07-2007, 02:06 PM

I suppose an ex-sailor would know all about that! :lol:

Kinzua
02-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Its not like the old $hit pants could run off with the thing. Maybe the noodle arm couldnt "carry the weight"

Bills fans, ask ANY DolFan what that means.

Bills and their fans are F'n LOSERS!!!!!

BB

Gee, if the Bills are "F'n LOSERS", what does that make the Carp and their Carppies, seeing as how the Bills did the ...

SWEEP!!! ... SWEEP!!! ... SWEEP!!! ... :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

finsrclowns
02-07-2007, 04:19 PM
You arent any good at this. Saban nor Levy have won Super Bowls.

Booofalo fans... :shakeno:

BB

You brought up Marv not me.:lol:

Colorado Dolfan
02-07-2007, 05:13 PM
Gee, if the Bills are "F'n LOSERS", what does that make the Carp and their Carppies, seeing as how the Bills did the ...

SWEEP!!! ... SWEEP!!! ... SWEEP!!! ... :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Let's take a look at the history of "sweeping" since you're so interested:

Number of times the Bills have swept the 'Phins: 10... Impressive...
:up:

Number of times the 'Phins have swept the Bills: 19... :cooldude:

Nine more years of sweeps to catch up... Good luck with that... :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
02-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Let's take a look at the history of "sweeping" since you're so interested:

Number of times the Bills have swept the 'Phins: 10... Impressive...
:up:

Number of times the 'Phins have swept the Bills: 19... :cooldude:

Nine more years of sweeps to catch up... Good luck with that... :sidelol:
Do I hear............crickets?

FinaciousOne
02-07-2007, 07:25 PM

They're still working on the math.

Capt. Dick
02-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Why don't recount your vast experience teaching snakes to bark, Cap'n?Did you mean: Why don`t YOU recount?

It`s just an expression, toots, you know like...."she was so scared, she damn near losman`d her panties.

Capt. Dick
02-08-2007, 12:28 AM
I suppose an ex-sailor would know all about that! :lol:

I will admit to clapping when I`d see you on the street corner at night with a bag full of nickles.:lol:

finsrclowns
02-08-2007, 11:20 AM

Opie...don't tell me you're going to join the fin masses that wake up every day to TIVO'ed reruns of "That 70's Show", ESPN Classic and bowing before a glassed in display of Csonka's leather helmet and a 1972 Don Shula autographed hoodie.:lol:

Repeat after me: the ****ing 70's are over. The Bills sucked in the 70's. You were good. NOBODY ****ING CARES.:lol: Check those series results since the majority of us were sucking air.:lol:

Enforcerfin33
02-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Opie...don't tell me you're going to join the fin masses that wake up every day to TIVO'ed reruns of "That 70's Show", ESPN Classic and bowing before a glassed in display of Csonka's leather helmet and a 1972 Don Shula autographed hoodie.:lol:

Repeat after me: the ****ing 70's are over. The Bills sucked in the 70's. You were good. NOBODY ****ING CARES.:lol: Check those series results since the majority of us were sucking air.:lol:
You ,mean kind of like the bills fans are stuck in the 90's? Even though it has to be bitter sweet knowing how every SB is going to end. :lol:

finsrclowns
02-08-2007, 11:33 AM
You ,mean kind of like the bills fans are stuck in the 90's? Even though it has to be bitter sweet knowing how every SB is going to end. :lol:

I'm not stuck there but at least I can remember us playing meaningful games. The 90's were in color at least.:lol:

Enforcerfin33
02-08-2007, 11:38 AM
I'm not stuck there but at least I can remember us playing meaningful games. The 90's were in color at least.:lol:
hey..the 70's were in Panavision...:D

PhinzN703
02-08-2007, 11:42 AM

Do explain how they were meaningful when you couldn't win any of them :wink:

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 11:46 AM

You were sucking a lot more than air, *ssclown. we're still the winningest franchise in sports. we still had the greatest coach ever. we still had (arguably) the greatest QB ever. we still had the undefeated season. We'll be remembered for those people and events. Yes the 70's are over. So are the 90's.

The bills will be remembered for many reasons as well.

Swept 19 times by the fins.
OJ the 'killer' RB.
0-4.
wide right.
inbreeding.
ralph and marv (dumb & dumber + grumpy old men)

In another 20 years, you'll be looking back at the 90's, your greatest decade, wishing in one hand and sh*tting in the other that once, just once, Marv and the boys finished what they started..

Enforcerfin33
02-08-2007, 11:50 AM
You were sucking a lot more than air, *ssclown. we're still the winningest franchise in sports. we still had the greatest coach ever. we still had (arguably) the greatest QB ever. we still had the undefeated season. We'll be remembered for those people and events. Yes the 70's are over. So are the 90's.

OJ the 'killer' RB.
0-4.
wide right.
inbreeding.

In another 20 years, you'll be looking back at the 90's, your greatest decade, wishing in one hand and sh*tting in the other that once, just once, Marv and the boys finished what they started..
Honestly the only thing I can remember that happened for the Bills that was good, was when Riech came back against the Oilers.....but even that was tainted by the spanking they got at the SB. Oh and love the inbreeding thing. :lol:

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Honestly the only thing I can remember that happened for the Bills that was good, was when Riech came back against the Oilers.....but even that was tainted by the spanking they got at the SB. Oh and love the inbreeding thing. :lol:
I calls 'em like I sees 'em!

Capt. Dick
02-08-2007, 12:51 PM

OJ the 'killer' RB.
0-4.
wide right.
inbreeding.

Killer post!

DolfanTom
02-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Killer post!
Some might call it, the God-"Freaking"-Zilla of posts!!

finsrclowns
02-08-2007, 02:09 PM

OJ the 'killer' RB.
0-4.
wide right.
inbreeding.

I gotta give it to ya Opie- you must have bought the extra large koolaid size.:lol: Winningest franchise in sports?:sidelol: Going ****ing 9-7 every year and getting ****ing BLOWN out in the playoffs translates into "the winningest franchise in sports"?:lol: Gotta send that news flash along to the Yankees, Celtics and Canadiens- I'm sure they'll be impressed.:lol:

Face some reality:

Very few on this board have seen the fins do anything other than have a losing record against the Bills, choke in December and whine like girls every year when it happens. Your entire pride is based on **** that happened 30 years ago and again few of you were around for it. It's like Italians talking smack that Columbus was the man.:lol: Since then?:boohoo: But you're the "winningest franchise in sports".:sidelol:

like2god
02-08-2007, 02:20 PM
Very few on this board have seen the fins do anything other than have a losing record against the Bills, choke in December and whine like girls every year when it happens. Your entire pride is based on **** that happened 30 years ago and again few of you were around for it.
Very few Bills fans have seen their team do anything but fail 4 straight times in a SuperBowl and that is the only pride they have to hang on to. I have said it before, the 70's should never be forgotten because it is a celebration of accomplishment, something you as a Bills fan wouldn't understand. :lol:

It's like Italians talking smack that Columbus was the man.:lol: Since then?:boohoo: But you're the "winningest franchise in sports".:sidelol:
Columbus is the man, he was the guy that opened the door to the new world that led to slaughtering buffalo almost to extinction. You gotta love that.

High5 columbus. :hi5:

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Killer post!

Some might call it, the God-"Freaking"-Zilla of posts!!

F*ck these guys, history is part of everything and everybody! We've been great for a long time, not world champions by any means, but winners. Now we're going through a rough time and all these bottom feeders have come out of the woodwork to beat us while we're down.

Have fun f*ckers! We'll be back, on top, where we are used to being.:D

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 02:35 PM
Columbus is the man, he was the guy that opened the door to the new world that led to slaughtering buffalo almost to extinction. You gotta love that.

High5 columbus. :hi5:
:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 02:46 PM
I gotta give it to ya Opie- you must have bought the extra large koolaid size.:lol: Winningest franchise in sports?:sidelol: Going ****ing 9-7 every year and getting ****ing BLOWN out in the playoffs translates into "the winningest franchise in sports"?:lol: Gotta send that news flash along to the Yankees, Celtics and Canadiens- I'm sure they'll be impressed.:lol:

Face some reality:

Very few on this board have seen the fins do anything other than have a losing record against the Bills, choke in December and whine like girls every year when it happens. Your entire pride is based on **** that happened 30 years ago and again few of you were around for it. It's like Italians talking smack that Columbus was the man.:lol: Since then?:boohoo: But you're the "winningest franchise in sports".:sidelol:
numbers don't lie, clownshoe, at least we have something to be proud of. I wasn't around when 'the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor' but I'm proud to be an American. I wasn't around when the Coliseum was built, but I'm proud to come from Italian lineage. You've only seen Bozo on re-runs, yet you emulate him, does that make you a Bozohomer? It's cool to be able to look back and see a history forged with pride, I'm sorry that as a Bill's fan that is impossible. I feel bad that one day, as your lie in your own piss and ****, drunk and dying of old age behind a Wal-Mart, your proudest memory, the one you take with you to the netherworld, will be 0-4. :(

finsrclowns
02-08-2007, 02:53 PM
numbers don't lie, clownshoe, at least we have something to be proud of. I wasn't around when 'the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor' but I'm proud to be an American.
:lol: "the germans? Never mind he's rolling.."

I wasn't around when the Coliseum was built, but I'm proud to come from Italian lineage.
:lol: Gladiator was a solid flick

You've only seen Bozo on re-runs, yet you emulate him, does that make you a Bozohomer?
:confused: You lost me on that one Op.

It's cool to be able to look back and see a history forged with pride, I'm sorry that as a Bill's fan that is impossible. I feel bad that one day, as your lie in your own piss and ****, drunk and dying of old age behind a Wal-Mart, your proudest memory, the one you take with you to the netherworld, will be 0-4. :(

Here's to the 70's!:lol:

DolfanTom
02-08-2007, 02:54 PM
I wasn't around when the Coliseum was built, but I'm proud to come from Italian lineage.

Amen!! A fellow WOP!

finsrclowns
02-08-2007, 02:59 PM
numbers don't lie :(
Yes they do.
:sidelol: "winningest franchise ever".

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 03:06 PM
:lol: "the germans? Never mind he's rolling.."
"Animal House" You may be able to get a copy on E-Bay for your Betamax.

:lol: Gladiator was a solid flickItalians kicked *ss before guns were invented.

:confused: You lost me on that one Op.psst...Bozo was a clown.

Here's to the 70's!:lol:
Here's to 0-4!

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Amen!! A fellow WOP!
Shaddup ya greasy Dago! :lol:

finsrclowns
02-08-2007, 03:21 PM
"Animal House" You may be able to get a copy on E-Bay for your Betamax.
"Do you mind if we dance with your dates?" "Uh no... not at all":lol:

Italians kicked *ss before guns were invented.
Italians are like the fins...when the chips are down...they switch sides.:lol:

psst...Bozo was a clown.
:lol: Oh, ok, now it makes sense.:m359:

Here's to 0-4!

:hide:

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 03:45 PM
"Do you mind if we dance with your dates?" "Uh no... not at all":lol:

Italians are like the fins...when the chips are down...they switch sides.:lol:

:lol: Oh, ok, now it makes sense.:m359:

:hide:
:lol: yer alright for a fuggin klown!

Enforcerfin33
02-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Boy I Love Losing Superbowls.........need I say more?

finsrclowns
02-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Boy I Love Losing Superbowls.........need I say more?

****ing Inbred Neanderthal Scumbags

No, I think we've both about covered it.:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 04:31 PM
Fucuking Inbred Neanderthal Scumbags

No, I think we've both about covered it.:lol:
Just
End
The
Season

Count
On
Losing
This
Sunday

P*ssy
A*ssed
Turncoat
R*tards
Insisting
On
Tuck Rule
Shennanigans!

(That was a stretch!)

DolfanTom
02-08-2007, 04:35 PM
P*ssy
A*ssed
Turncoat
R*tards
Insisting
On
Tuck Rule
Shennanigans!

(That was a stretch!)Nice!

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 04:38 PM
Nice!
I dug deep for that one!:lol:

bigbry
02-09-2007, 12:29 AM

Face some reality:

And here it is folks!!!!
FinsKlown pushed to the limit.
VERY telling post for the Bills and his own life.
Nothing to hang on to but his puny little Dick.
LMMFAO!!!!!
FinsKlown=LOSER
Its sad!

BB