PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day in Miami

Borat
02-05-2007, 11:24 PM
I'm stumped..

Any suggestions on anything "different" to do or go to?
Any suggestion on restaurants in Miami?

I'm new to the area so I need some help guys..

Thanks!

d-day
02-05-2007, 11:34 PM
I'm stumped..

Any suggestions on anything "different" to do or go to?
Any suggestion on restaurants in Miami?

I'm new to the area so I need some help guys..

Thanks!

I just hope you arrived in Miami's airport with clothings, US dollars, and a jar of gypsy tears to protect you from AIDS

verseau
02-06-2007, 12:39 AM
oK, great places for valentine's in Miami. Now, I dont know what different would be for you.. but here are some suggestions.

the melting pot - great date place
soyka - nice
bond street - if u like sushi

Yikes.. I can't think of any other place.

rob19
02-06-2007, 12:50 AM
How rich are you? if the answer is very and personally know the maitre'd (sp?) than Joe's Stone Crabs. Normal places.... PF Changs is nice, im sure the older folk around here will be able to name more places than i can, sorry bro.

Green Ranger
02-06-2007, 01:02 AM
oK, great places for valentine's in Miami. Now, I dont know what different would be for you.. but here are some suggestions.

soyka - nice

YES the melting pot is CLASS man...i took the girlfriend there not long ago, and put it this way...we're engaged now....

lol not saying me taking her there did the trick, but if we went to sonic instead...i might be still debating on asking her...ya dig? :lol:

Borat
02-06-2007, 01:15 AM

soyka - nice

Thanks man.. Melting Pot sounds good.. anybody have any other good ideas?

FinsNCanes
02-06-2007, 01:16 AM
My friend works at the melting pot :lol:

It's good as well as PF Changs..or you could do some sushi ****. Girls seem to like sushi and find it classy. You could just cook her something and save yourself a **** load of money.

Roman529
02-06-2007, 03:37 AM
Prime 112

www.prime112.com (http://www.prime112.com)

Frommer's Review
Part of the ever expanding culinary empire of Nemo, Big Pink, and Shoji Sushi, Prime 112 is the latest darling to join the exclusive group of restaurants in the hot South of Fifth area of South Beach. A sleek steakhouse ambience and bustling bar (complete with dried strips of bacon in lieu of nuts) plays second fiddle to the beef, which is arguably the best in the entire city. The 12-ounce filet mignon is seared to perfection and can be enhanced with optional dipping sauces (for a price) -- truffle, garlic herb, foie gras, and chipotle. The 22-ounce bone-in rib-eye is fabulous, as is the gigantic 48-ounce porterhouse. Prime 112 also features a Kobe beef burger, a $30 version of sheer ecstasy, although fries are extra at $8, as are all the side dishes (the broccoli rabe sautéed in garlic is outstanding as are the scalloped potatoes) -- typical in a steakhouse, but the prices here are hefty. A powerhouse crowd gathers here for lunch and dinner and reservations are more rare than the yellowfin tuna tartare appetizer, but should you be lucky enough to score such a, um, prime reservation, take it without hesitation....

Borat
02-06-2007, 10:12 PM
Nice guys.. got some good ideas so far.. anybody else?

FinaciousOne
02-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Nice guys.. got some good ideas so far.. anybody else?

Why waste money on one time dinner.
Get her new style plow for to make it easy to grow crops for future dinners.