PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix game is awesommeeeee!

Prime Time
06-13-2003, 02:21 PM
If you havent played it..I suggest you do so. The fighting is awesome and when you do the matrix in slow motion it is awesome! Not only that BUT my bro was just playing and they just had a segment (like in the movie) when the Hott French Girl (Big boobs :tongue: ) made out with Jada Pinkett Smiths character...name escapes me (unlike the movie becuase it is someone else in the movie). I bet Will Smith is a happy man

baccarat
06-20-2003, 09:30 PM
I tried it for Gamecube. It was ok, which is good considering I hate the movie.

baccarat
06-20-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
If you havent played it..I suggest you do so. The fighting is awesome and when you do the matrix in slow motion it is awesome! Not only that BUT my bro was just playing and they just had a segment (like in the movie) when the Hott French Girl (Big boobs :tongue: ) made out with Jada Pinkett Smiths character...name escapes me (unlike the movie becuase it is someone else in the movie). I bet Will Smith is a happy man

BTW, that woman is Monica Belluci, an Italian actress, not French.

ohall
06-21-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Prime Time

Sorry man, it's the biggest pile of poooo I have ever seen. I haven't seen it get a better review than below AVG any where yet.

Oliver...

Predaphin
06-30-2003, 05:47 PM
is it some what like Max Payne??? and for what console are we talking about???

unclemonty
06-30-2003, 06:35 PM
I had the XBOX version. it was cool but way 2 short. i beat it the first day i brought it home.I traded it in already and got Brute Force which I traded for Midtown Madness already lol. i played for a while on my brother in laws 60" plasma HDTV OMG it was beautiful. its the only game that runs in true high definition [1080 or 1024], however enjoy it while you can. novelty wears off after 8 hours, game complete no huge boss battle disappointing flyby ending.

Prime Time
06-30-2003, 08:04 PM
Someones a video game nerd :lol: :jk: