PDA

View Full Version : browns desperate for peterson?

SR 7
02-06-2007, 04:08 AM
some news for draft...

http://www.footballsfuture.com/news/2007/02/browns-desperate-to-draft-peterson.html

Aussiefinfan54
02-06-2007, 06:47 AM
doesnt really mean anything.

Elliott 1
02-06-2007, 08:04 AM
It means they aren't taking Johnson or Quinn. It increases the chances of a small miracle happening and Johnson or Quinn fall to the 9 spot. I don't harbor much hope, however there were a few hockey games at the olympics in New York several years ago that surprised some people.

Alex44
02-06-2007, 08:48 AM
It means they aren't taking Johnson or Quinn. It increases the chances of a small miracle happening and Johnson or Quinn fall to the 9 spot. I don't harbor much hope, however there were a few hockey games at the olympics in New York several years ago that surprised some people.

People watch Hockey? Just kidding.

Johnson has no chance of falling to number nine, I would bet my life on that. Quinn has a shot....but I dont want Quinn.

jason8er
02-06-2007, 09:02 AM
I sure would love to hear Al's sound bite right after our first pick. :D

Irish Phin Fan
02-06-2007, 09:14 AM
I have a hunch that is nothing but a smokescreen. From what I have heard the Browns are indeed very interested in Quinn.

TPD1479
02-06-2007, 10:36 AM
I have a hunch that is nothing but a smokescreen. From what I have heard the Browns are indeed very interested in Quinn.

Well mr. Irish fin fan let me ask you this cause I don't know, why do some people like Weiss say Quinn will be better then Brady and some say he will be a joke? There has to be an explanation :dolphins:

Vertical Limit
02-06-2007, 10:36 AM
If Calvin fell the #9, I'll start backflipping. Finally a receiver that can catch.

Stitches
02-06-2007, 10:45 AM
If Calvin fell the #9, I'll start backflipping. Finally a receiver that can catch.

He won't fall to 9, probably not even past 5.

Vertical Limit
02-06-2007, 10:45 AM
He won't fall to 9, probably not even past 5.
Yeah I know, I hope we look at Sidney Rice in the 2nd.

Stitches
02-06-2007, 10:47 AM
Yeah I know, I hope we look at Sidney Rice in the 2nd.

He likely won't be there at our pick in the 2nd either, but Meachem might be, and I'd like him. Rice would be an amazing pick for us in round 2, should he actually fall though.

Ronnie23Brown
02-06-2007, 11:18 AM
Rice may be there at 9 too. One never knows who will be around. There are always surprises, like Matt Roth. A lot people thought he would be a mid to late 1st rounder, but surprise. Rice could go in the 1st too, but then again he may last till the 39th pick. Depends on what individual teams need.

Mr772
02-06-2007, 12:00 PM
no way calvin gets bast the bucs, they will take him or whoever trades with them will take him.

finyank13
02-06-2007, 01:18 PM
some news for draft...

http://www.footballsfuture.com/news/2007/02/browns-desperate-to-draft-peterson.html

peterson hopefully will go and take up a space before 9, which he should cuz that means someone falls to us..............

IluvJuMiami
02-06-2007, 01:37 PM
Now the question is does Houston still believe in David Carr? Not that it would matter. If Quinn falls to one spot from Miami and Mueller doesn't get a deal done if necessary, shame on our franchise.

djphinfan
02-06-2007, 02:27 PM
I think joe thomas is gonna fall,,,detroit and arizona have gone offense the past 4 years,,both teams are desperate for defense, it is both teams obvious liability.

CANDolphan
02-06-2007, 02:37 PM
I think joe thomas is gonna fall,,,detroit and arizona have gone offense the past 4 years,,both teams are desperate for defense, it is both teams obvious liability.

... They may be desperate for defense, but one thing they absolutely cannot afford to miss out on ( The Cardinals ) is a Franchise Tackle. They have Matt Leinart who actually would need a stud RIGHT TACKLE to protect his blindside, but their line is absolutely atrocious. They will NOT leave Joe Thomas on the board if he is available.

Rubbin420
02-06-2007, 03:22 PM

Chambers cant catch?

Stitches
02-06-2007, 03:33 PM

Detroit didn't go offense last year, unless Ernie Sims now plays RB for them.

And what does Antrell Rolle play for the Cardinals, WR?

alen1
02-06-2007, 04:23 PM

what if huzeinga or cameron pass on him ? will you still be backflipping?

IluvJuMiami
02-06-2007, 05:24 PM
what if huzeinga or cameron pass on him ? will you still be backflipping?

It's more Mueller's choice than it is Cameron's or Huizenga's and yes he'd still be backflipping as will the rest of finheaven.com as we will all backflip to the Davie facility and attack the front office like a mob of crazed ninjas.
:baxter:

SamIam
02-06-2007, 05:35 PM
CJ will not pass by tampa folks