TeamPlayer
POS
School

40 Miami Fred Bennett
CB
South Carolina

finfan54
02-06-2007, 11:33 AM
YOur note is misleading. You make it look like their mock is saying Buffalo is taking Brown in the second round. They are not.

jason8er
02-06-2007, 11:35 AM
YOur note is misleading. You make it look like their mock is saying Buffalo is taking Brown in the second round. They are not.
Misleading? I can barely read it. :lol:

Pocoloco
02-06-2007, 11:36 AM
good to see Fred Bennet crack one of these mocks

jim1
02-06-2007, 11:37 AM

That wasn't my intent, GBN data comes in a bit difficult because of the spacing. It says #12 pick, so give it a break.

jim1
02-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Misleading? I can barely read it. :lol:

Just hit the link, all of your problems will be magically solved.

Motion
02-06-2007, 11:44 AM
I liked their old one alot better.

PHINishinStrong
02-06-2007, 12:08 PM
I dont like this mock at all... The only way the phins get Okoye is if Manny Wright isnt coming back (which i think he is) and if he doesnt why would we get Okoye when we have young DT talent already on our roster (Fred Evans and Rod Wright)... We have bigger needs elsewhere...Most notably LT and CB....

Aqua and Orange
02-06-2007, 12:26 PM
Seems like a lot of mocks lately have neither of the QBs falling to us and our team passing on the WRs. I think those two positions are the ones Cam is watching the closest because Mueller can get great value at offensive line later in the draft.

djphinfan
02-06-2007, 01:15 PM
I think there's a chance that joe thomas falls,here are my reasons,

He's not considered to be in the class of a boselli,pace,or ogden who deserved to be in the top 5,number 9 sounds about right.

A lot of mocks have detroit picking thomas at #2,i don't see it,here's why,detroit and millen have chosen offense the past 4 years straight,the pressure coming from the fan base is all about defense and if you think about it thats where there biggest needs are.

I could say the same thing about arizona as well,they've gone offense the past 4 years,they have a great offense and their biggest needs are on defense.

I'am tellin ya there's a chance.

jim1
02-06-2007, 01:16 PM
I think there's a chance that joe thomas falls,here are my reasons,

He's not considered to be in the class of a boselli,pace,or ogden who deserved to be in the top 5,number 9 sounds about right.

A lot of mocks have detroit picking thomas at #2,i don't see it,here's why,detroit and millen have chosen offense the past 4 years straight,the pressure coming from the fan base is all about defense and if you think about it thats where there biggest needs are.

I could say the same thing about arizona as well,they've gone offense the past 4 years,they have a great offense and their biggest needs are on defense.

I'am tellin ya there's a chance.

Give it up, ain't gonna happen.

QrtBck13
02-06-2007, 02:32 PM
I would love the pick if we dont get a WR via FA or Trade ...that guy is only 19 wow wut a majore talent we would have for many years to come......then we would have the upped hand in negotiating with Holliday.

miami_fins13
02-06-2007, 06:04 PM
detroit and millen have chosen offense the past 4 years straight.
didn't they get ernie sims last year

CC Coach
02-06-2007, 06:11 PM
Stupid mock draft.
Tampa Bay will not draft Quinn. That is a lock.
They will go Johnson or a DE.

NorFlaFin
02-06-2007, 06:12 PM

I don't believe Thomas is the second coming of Boselli either. He reminds me more Tra Thomas(Eagles) a real mauler instead of puncher.

The LT from Ak. needs a healthy look.