PDA

View Full Version : is this story true.

maverick50
02-06-2007, 06:49 PM
:sidelol: that durring wanny's last year that durring a practice a thunderstorm came through and lightning struck a transformer and wanny wasnt ready to cancel practice and when the lightning struck about two blocks away feidler , brian and sage all three jumped and then ran over dave and knock him to the ground and then they out ran minor and gorden to the lockeroom . the funny part was i heard that after wanny was knoked flat on his back randy mcmicheal walked over and asked dave " hey coach ,what are you doing goldbricking on the job ?while leaning over with his hands on his hips he said ,"coach this is no the time for napping, a storm is coming". and a coach told randy dont stand there help the poor guy up":sidelol:

man its no wonder we had a losing season if our qbs outrun our runningbacks to the lockeroom.

Roman529
02-06-2007, 06:51 PM
I am pretty sure the Miami Dolphins' videotape guy got struck by lightning...or it hit nearby...he was in bad shape. So YES, this probably did happen.

HysterikiLL
02-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Yeah I remember when that dude got struck by lightning. But wasn't that in Hitler's first season as a coach, 2 years ago?