PDA

View Full Version : WAR ROOM REPORT (New draft site)

ottie35
02-07-2007, 12:56 PM
There is a new NFL draft site in town, that yours truly does the graphic arts for. Just hit the public yesterday, and is sure to be the premier site for the NFL draft and NFL news. If you like football at all, you will want to check this out, it is hype.

www.warroomreport.com

VT Dolphan
02-07-2007, 01:04 PM
Seems like it could be a really good site once more draft related news starts to happen. Nice work and thanks for the link.

DeeAy3000
02-07-2007, 01:11 PM
Alan Branch 3rd overall? Thats bold..

footballer
02-07-2007, 01:25 PM
i like. will make sure to check back, when there is more excitment, and/or news..

uga3406
02-07-2007, 01:55 PM
There is a new NFL draft site in town, that yours truly does the graphic arts for. Just hit the public yesterday, and is sure to be the premier site for the NFL draft and NFL news. If you like football at all, you will want to check this out, it is hype.

www.warroomreport.com (http://www.warroomreport.com)

great site...has a lot of potential to get even better

ottie35
02-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Yeah, my boy, Rob Tribbett created and made this website. It is gonna be the hottest draft site on the market once said and done.

MIAdolphin89
02-07-2007, 02:00 PM
that would be incredible if we got gaines adams.

BlueFin
02-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Yeah, my boy, Rob Tribbett created and made this website. It is gonna be the hottest draft site on the market once said and done.

You must be very proud of him, is he the one on the left in your avatar?:goof:

FinaticalOne
02-07-2007, 02:33 PM

Looks good. I'm going to bookmark this site and keep an eye on its progression. I see you're from DE too, which part?

ottie35
02-07-2007, 02:34 PM
You must be very proud of him, is he the one on the left in your avatar?:goof:

LOL, no those are my sons, Rob is my friend..........sorry.

ottie35
02-07-2007, 02:35 PM
Looks good. I'm going to bookmark this site and keep it eye on its progression. I see you're from DE too, which part?

Laurel, what about you? The creator of the War room report is from Bridgeville.

Dors156
02-07-2007, 02:35 PM
that does look like a good site. i also like the draft pick to.

FinaticalOne
02-07-2007, 02:37 PM

That's cool, I have family in Laurel. I was born in Wilmington, got married and moved to Bear.

ottie35
02-07-2007, 02:45 PM
That's cool, I have family in Laurel. I was born in Wilmington, got married and moved to Bear.

NO way, what are their names? I have lived here all my life, im sure i know them.

FinaticalOne
02-07-2007, 02:53 PM
NO way, what are their names? I have lived here all my life, im sure i know them.

My relatives are the Sanders and DeShields in Laurel. Some of them have moved from Delmar and Salisbury to live in Laurel.

ottie35
02-07-2007, 02:53 PM
My relatives are the Sanders and DeShields in Laurel.

Hmmmm, i graduated with a Ronnaire Sanders.....and i know alot of deshields too.

FinaticalOne
02-07-2007, 02:55 PM
and Seaford too. I am the only one in my family born up North.

ottie35
02-07-2007, 02:56 PM
and Seaford too. I am the only one in my family born up North.

YOu related to Delino?

FinaticalOne
02-07-2007, 02:58 PM
Hmmmm, i graduated with a Ronnaire Sanders.....and i know alot of deshields too.

Ronnaire, that name is familiar. I have a huge family on my mom's side. She has 8 brothers and 8 sisters; so you know I have a lot of cousins, more than I can keep up with :lol: . I'll have to get back with you on that name.

FinaticalOne
02-07-2007, 02:58 PM
YOu related to Delino?

yes, he is my cousin.

colmax
02-07-2007, 03:03 PM
Neat site. Nice and simple. I like that. Keep us posted!

ottie35
02-07-2007, 03:03 PM
yes, he is my cousin.

So your related to Dwayne Kilgoe too then? HE was in my wedding...he said that him and delino are cousins too.

FinaticalOne
02-07-2007, 03:09 PM
So your related to Dwayne Kilgoe too then? HE was in my wedding...he said that him and delino are cousins too.

I'm not sure about the name Kilgoe. He might be related to me, my family is huge and it's very hard to keep up with. He could be blood, or linked by marriage. I'll definately ask my family. I haven't been good with keeping in touch with most of my family, just my immediate (parents, siblings, nephews & nieces). He probably is related to me.

It's a small world, and even smaller in Delaware. :lol:

dolfan121
02-07-2007, 03:11 PM

www.warroomreport.com (http://www.warroomreport.com)
thanks

ottie35
02-07-2007, 03:14 PM
I'm not sure about the name Kilgoe. He might be related to me, my family is huge and it's very hard to keep up with. He could be blood, or linked by marriage. I'll definately ask my family. I haven't been good with keeping in touch with most of my family, just my immediate (parents, siblings, nephews & nieces). He probably is related to me.

It's a small world, and even smaller in Delaware. :lol:

Cool man, nice to meet you, always refreshing to meet delaware dolfans. Im planning on hitting philly and washington games vs miami this year, maybe ill see you there.

FinaticalOne
02-07-2007, 03:23 PM
Cool man, nice to meet you, always refreshing to meet delaware dolfans. Im planning on hitting philly and washington games vs miami this year, maybe ill see you there.

Yeah, it's always great to meet a fellow dolfan from delaware. We have a lot of dolfans around my way. Yeah, maybe we'll catch up at one of the games this year. I am going to the Philly game this year, and I'm going to Miami when they play the Ravens too. Some of my friends are Ravens fans and they want to go to that one badly. I was thinking of the Skins game too since it's only a couple of hours away but I'm not sure about that one yet. :cooldude:

ottie35
02-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Yeah, it's always great to meet a fellow dolfan from delaware. We have a lot of dolfans around my way. Yeah, maybe we'll catch up at one of the games this year. I am going to the Philly game this year, and I'm going to Miami when they play the Ravens too. Some of my friends are Ravens fans and they want to go to that one badly. I was thinking of the Skins game too since it's only a couple of hours away but I'm not sure about that one yet. :cooldude:

WE actually have 2 members here in the Boys & Girls club in Laurel, that im the director of that have the last name of deshields.

djphinfan
02-07-2007, 05:17 PM
that does look like a good site. i also like the draft pick to.man,would i love reggie nelson in a dolphin uniform,,someone is gonna be very happy about that pick,i don't think it will be us,,too bad

Vegas dolfan
02-07-2007, 08:43 PM
nice site, hate the pick, We need off. players. I want Ted Ginn Jr.

slyfox13
02-07-2007, 09:30 PM

www.warroomreport.com (http://www.warroomreport.com) shameless plug :shakeno: :lol:

ottie35
02-07-2007, 11:13 PM
shameless plug :shakeno: :lol:

Not shameless, alot of hard work went into this site, just thought you guys would enjoy the benefits of that hard work.

Dors156
02-07-2007, 11:18 PM
man,would i love reggie nelson in a dolphin uniform,,someone is gonna be very happy about that pick,i don't think it will be us,,too bad
i would love to have Nelson he is my favorite at number nine but depending on F/A we might not need a safety or Quinn could fall to us. i hope Nelson will be a fin though

PewterKrew
02-08-2007, 01:19 AM
Cool website good luck to your friend on his new site hopefully it will take off and be everything that he envision it will be.

PhinfanUK
02-08-2007, 05:35 PM
It seems like a really good site and I'll definitely keep an eye on it, congratulations.

DeDolfan
02-09-2007, 03:58 PM

www.warroomreport.com

What town is that?? ;)

DeDolfan
02-09-2007, 04:04 PM

Now I see this. I'm from across the county from ya. Have alot of kinfolk in Laurel tho!!!

ottie35
02-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Now I see this. I'm from across the county from ya. Have alot of kinfolk in Laurel tho!!!

Yeah, who are your kinfolk my friend? i probably know them.

ottie35
02-12-2007, 01:34 PM
If you guys get a chance, check out the changes.

DeDolfan
02-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Yeah, who are your kinfolk my friend? i probably know them.

Most anybody in the area with the Givens surname!! since it's not a real big place, I'm sure you do. Sorry for not re:ing sooner but this site has a problem alot of times with email notifications. ;(

MrEd
02-12-2007, 05:58 PM
Alan Branch 3rd overall? Thats bold..

Not nearly as bold as some sites that have Okoye at that spot.

ottie35
03-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Check the website out now, as we have had Prospect interviews with Ben Patrick, Josh Beekman, Brandon Siler, and still to come Daymeion Hughes, and possibly Quention Moses and Aaron Sears.

Check us out!!!!!!