PDA

View Full Version : dad admits poisoning children in attempt to sue Campbells Soup Co.

CharlestonPhan
02-07-2007, 01:39 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250620,00.html

"ATLANTA — A man admitted that he tampered with his children's soup in an attempt to get money from Campbell Soup Co., a prosecutor said.

William Allen Cunningham's 3-year-old son and 18-month-old daughter were hospitalized twice in January 2006. He forced them first to eat soup laced with hot peppers and lighter fluid, and the second time used the prescription drugs Prozac and Amitriptyline — both used to treat depression — to poison the children, authorities said.

Cunningham, 41, pleaded guilty Tuesday to communicating false claims, U.S. Attorney David Nahmias said. Under terms of a plea agreement, he faces up to five years in federal prison when he is sentenced April 19."

nice... he should forfeit use of the term "dad."

jtown777
02-07-2007, 01:42 PM
String him UP! No room on this Earth for a moron like that!

Motion
02-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Thats almost as bad as the guy that used a stun gun on his 18 month old kid.

Colorado Dolfan
02-07-2007, 06:32 PM
Give me five minutes with this tool...

Hell, three... He wouldn't survive five... :fire:

Edit: Woah, he plea bargained out of any sort of abuse charges?!? Five minutes with the prosecutor, too... :evil:

PrepDogg
02-07-2007, 06:36 PM
That's crazy. What some people would do for money. :nono:

dreday
02-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Its getting just THAT bad out there.Just when you think youve seen the craziest things people do for money,theres something else.Crazy.

The Confessor
02-07-2007, 06:41 PM
What a PIECE O DOOKIE.
I agree with Colorado Dolphin. I would make this turdburglar drink lighter fluid and shove the chili peppers where the sun dont shine. I hope Bubba in the clinker uses Icy Hot as a lubricant and Barbed Wire as a stimulant while making Mr Cunningham his wife..:tantrum:

Okay, I feel a bit better now...:wink:

brandon27
02-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Its getting just THAT bad out there.Just when you think youve seen the craziest things people do for money,theres something else.Crazy.

I work in the insurance industry, and its even worse than you could possibly think. The things people do to try and get money, the stupid things people sue for, and whats even worse, some of the things that judges are awarding as settlements. People are getting hundreds of thousands of dollars in lawsuits where they are basically suing a company... because they are morons and do something stupid to affect themselves, and instead of taking responsibility for their own stupidity, they pass the blame on to the company "responsible". Society is getting rather ridiculous, this case here... is a perfect example. This creep should be jailed, and never let out. its that simple

Roman529
02-07-2007, 07:32 PM
I wanna kill this idiot !!!!! After a few days of torture. What a scumbag. :mad:

KingCrowder
02-07-2007, 08:42 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250620,00.html

"ATLANTA — A man admitted that he tampered with his children's soup in an attempt to get money from Campbell Soup Co., a prosecutor said.

William Allen Cunningham's 3-year-old son and 18-month-old daughter were hospitalized twice in January 2006. He forced them first to eat soup laced with hot peppers and lighter fluid, and the second time used the prescription drugs Prozac and Amitriptyline — both used to treat depression — to poison the children, authorities said.

Cunningham, 41, pleaded guilty Tuesday to communicating false claims, U.S. Attorney David Nahmias said. Under terms of a plea agreement, he faces up to five years in federal prison when he is sentenced April 19."

nice... he should forfeit use of the term "dad."

This is where this country needs public stonings

FinsNCanes
02-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Shouldn't this fall under the category "attempted murder"?

BritP
02-07-2007, 10:33 PM
This is soooo sad. Poor lil kids! :boohoo:

Silverphin
02-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Whoop, his, ***!!!! Then put him in prison for life.

Miami 13
02-07-2007, 10:42 PM
That is just f***ing horrible. What a sick *******.

spydertl79
02-08-2007, 02:11 AM
These Buffalo Bills fans are really getting out of hand...