PDA

View Full Version : Why Is It............

PHINPHOURLIFE
02-07-2007, 06:35 PM
most of the bills fans have to start a new thread everyday about stuff we could care less about????:shakeno: I know this is the depth of the sea, but the depth of your bulls_ it is getting out of hand.:eek: try and bring something to the table:evil:

like2god
02-07-2007, 07:02 PM
try and bring something to the table:evil:
Don't you think that's asking a little too much of the Bills fans? They can barely put a coherent sentence together and you want them to think up a whole new argument that makes sense? :lol:

Good luck with that one, bro. :lol:

GoBills24
02-07-2007, 11:36 PM
most of the bills fans have to start a new thread everyday about stuff we could care less about????:shakeno: I know this is the depth of the sea, but the depth of your bulls_ it is getting out of hand.:eek: try and bring something to the table:evil:

There are no threads on page 1 of the Depths about Bills football.

****ing retard.

Capt. Dick
02-07-2007, 11:37 PM

Aw hell, it`s ok. They come in here, we smack`m and make`m cry. That`s how God intended it.

As you well know, Phin, The Miami Dolphins is God`s team. With that said...May God have mercy on the bills and their fans and May God Bless the Miami Dolphins of America!

Kinzua
02-08-2007, 01:31 AM
Aw hell, it`s ok. They come in here, we smack`m and make`m cry. That`s how God intended it.

As you well know, Phin, The Miami Dolphins is God`s team. With that said...May God have mercy on the bills and their fans and May God Bless the Miami Dolphins of America!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: God love the Carp so much, He gave them Nick Saban who, in turn, gave them Mike Mularkey, Daunte Culpepper, Joey Harrington, and my favorite Carp ... Fat Benny The Penalty Anderson!!!

It's a good thing God doesn't hate the Carp!!! :sidelol:

Capt. Dick
02-08-2007, 01:34 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: God love the Carp so much, He gave them Nick Saban who, in turn, gave them Mike Mularkey, Daunte Culpepper, Joey Harrington, and my favorite Carp ... Fat Benny The Penalty Anderson!!!

It`s His way of testing us.:lol:

Enforcerfin33
02-08-2007, 01:39 AM
They could always talk about how successful theire franchise has been, or how many pro bowlers they have.....:wink:

Enforcerfin33
02-08-2007, 01:40 AM

So your the infamous Kinzua.......

B-lo
02-08-2007, 08:57 AM
With all due respect/none, there is not sh%t going on down here. fron Bills fans nor Dolphin fans. What great threads have the Dolphin fans started, everyday at the top is " Los loser gals" sign up, And "kinzua" happy owned day? What you bringin? It's not all our fault.:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 09:45 AM

****ing retard.
that's cause Bills Football is an oxymoron!

DolfanTom
02-08-2007, 10:06 AM
It`s His way of testing us.:lol:I'll ask him about this the next time I'm in church. You know, 'cause there isn't anything else more important going on in the world :wink:.

Seriously, the sports part of God - I think - is making us pay for giving us Danny Marino all those years. I'm hoping he's done now and we can start winning again!

like2god
02-08-2007, 10:22 AM
With all due respect/none, there is not sh%t going on down here. fron Bills fans nor Dolphin fans. What great threads have the Dolphin fans started, everyday at the top is " Los loser gals" sign up, And "kinzua" happy owned day? What you bringin? It's not all our fault.:cooldude:

If you like we could always start a "Figure out what the hell Blowboy is trying to say: Translating stupid into english" thread. :lol:

Just think, fans from all of the AFC East teams could unite and take turns interpreting posts like this.

No I'm good Capt. piss yo pants!

:lol:

.......or maybe this

I agree with you and the captain, the difference is YOU said the word "IF" . He stated "when" , that's a very big difference to single celled people like me!:cooldude:

What do you think, b-lo-bo-y?

DolfanTom
02-08-2007, 10:24 AM
If you like we could always start a "Figure out what the hell Blowboy is trying to say: Translating stupid into english" thread. Do it!

like2god
02-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Do it!

Maybe I will.

finsrclowns
02-08-2007, 11:31 AM

Unlike this fascinating thread.:lol: The only thing that should be getting out of hand is your *****.:lol: Get back to us when you have something relevant yourself.:lol:

B-lo
02-08-2007, 12:41 PM
If you like we could always start a "Figure out what the hell Blowboy is trying to say: Translating stupid into english" thread. :lol:

Just think, fans from all of the AFC East teams could unite and take turns interpreting posts like this.

.......or maybe this

What do you think, b-lo-bo-y? I think your a fukin pencil neck geek!! That's what I think, I think you obviously missed the other posts because I was answering his ? i.e. "NO", And I was cracking on the depends he wears " Capt. piss yo pants" . It's not dictionary perfect, but it's understandable to most, unless your a fukin Dexter who never leaves his computer and carries a (webster's) around w/him. Go outside man, get some fresh air, and stop being such a fukin GEEK/NERD!!!

:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 01:11 PM
I think your a fukin pencil neck geek!! That's what I think, I think you obviously missed the other posts because I was answering his ? i.e. "NO", And I was cracking on the depends he wears " Capt. piss yo pants" . It's not dictionary perfect, but it's understandable to most, unless your a fukin Dexter who never leaves his computer and carries a (webster's) around w/him. Go outside man, get some fresh air, and stop being such a fukin GEEK/NERD!!!

It's B-Loxymoron in the virtual flesh!

Capt. Dick
02-08-2007, 01:22 PM
I think your a fukin pencil neck geek!! That's what I think, I think you obviously missed the other posts because I was answering his ? i.e. "NO", And I was cracking on the depends he wears " Capt. piss yo pants" . It's not dictionary perfect, but it's understandable to most, unless your a fukin Dexter who never leaves his computer and carries a (webster's) around w/him. Go outside man, get some fresh air, and stop being such a fukin GEEK/NERD!!!

Nope.

like2god
02-08-2007, 01:39 PM

To most what? Buffalo fans? :lol:

On a side note, I just ran across a video of Buffalo fans preparing for the SB halftime show if they ever get a chance to be the host city.

VnZcoxVrOag

Discuss. :lol:

Capt. Dick
02-08-2007, 01:47 PM

On a side note, I just ran across a video of Buffalo fans preparing for the halftime show if they ever get a chance to be the host city.

VnZcoxVrOag

Discuss. :lol::sidelol:

DolfanTom
02-08-2007, 01:51 PM

On a side note, I just ran across a video of Buffalo fans preparing for the halftime show if they ever get a chance to be the host city.

VnZcoxVrOag

Discuss. :lol:Holy Jesus Christ, I just wet my pants :sidelol::sidelol:

Enforcerfin33
02-08-2007, 02:05 PM

VnZcoxVrOag

ROTFL>>>I cant stop watching it!!!:sidelol:

like2god
02-08-2007, 02:41 PM

Did anyone catch blowboy's performance? He was only on camera for a few seconds.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/02/blowboy-1.gif

And I thought finsrclowns did a bang up job on keyboards too. :lol:

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm having lunch and watching the Buffalo Symphony, almost shot a french fry outta my nose!

B-lo
02-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Nope.I type like that on purpose Capt. Dikhead. Like the Dolphags lost 62-7 in their last playoff game ( on purpose)! It's funny how you didn't have no response to that ignorant comment you made! " We lost on purpose" .. NOPE!! You didn't dikhead!

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 03:09 PM
I type like that on purpose Capt. Dikhead. Like the Dolphags lost 62-7 in their last playoff game ( on purpose)! It's funny how you didn't have no response to that ignorant comment you made! " We lost on purpose" .. NOPE!! You didn't dikhead!

:cooldude:on porpoise, ya mean.

PHINPHOURLIFE
02-08-2007, 03:09 PM
Unlike this fascinating thread.:lol: The only thing that should be getting out of hand is your *****.:lol: Get back to us when you have something relevant yourself.:lol:

where do you get this "US" crap from??? this is Finheaven. not the billszone. when i have something relevant to talk about the bills i will go to the billszone. :rolleyes:

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 03:11 PM
where do you get this "US" crap from??? this is Finheaven. not the billszone. when i have some relevant to talk about the bills i will go to the billszone. :rolleyes:
so you'll never go to billzowned? Visiting there is like driving through the ghetto so you appreciate your own neighborhood even more!:lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
02-08-2007, 03:15 PM

****ing retard.

WOW struck a nerve.:boohoo: you need to calm down with your remarks.

and you might want to look again! i just did and your buddy big bry's up there asking about how you bills fans like the superbowl.

who CARES!!:D have a nice day gohomebills24

PHINPHOURLIFE
02-08-2007, 03:20 PM
so you'll never go to billzowned? Visiting there is like driving through the ghetto so you appreciate your own neighborhood even more!:lol:

EXACTLY!!! :D

finsrclowns
02-08-2007, 03:27 PM
where do you get this "US" crap from??? this is Finheaven. not the billszone. when i have something relevant to talk about the bills i will go to the billszone. :rolleyes:

This is the depths sh!t for brains- you want to hang with fellow fin phags and talk about next year's Lombardi, go to the main board. We're here and if you don't like it, GTFO!:lol: And btw, when you have anything relevant to post about anything it will be a surprise.:lol:

DolfanTom
02-08-2007, 04:03 PM
so you'll never go to billzowned? Visiting there is like driving through the ghetto so you appreciate your own neighborhood even more!:lol:Gotta go there at least once a month for perspective!!

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Gotta go there at least once a month for perspective!!
And weed!

PHINPHOURLIFE
02-08-2007, 05:31 PM
This is the depths sh!t for brains- you want to hang with fellow fin phags and talk about next year's Lombardi, go to the main board. We're here and if you don't like it, GTFO!:lol: And btw, when you have anything relevant to post about anything it will be a surprise.:lol:

i know where im at. wtf does that have to do with bills fans starting stupid threads?
listen to you ive seen you here hundred times and its the same old BS from you. so dont try to tell me to bring something revelant. I like how you act like your supposed to be here. how pathetic!! you really must have no friends, huh ?

oh look out here comes another laughing face. how original:fire:

finsrclowns
02-08-2007, 08:49 PM
i know where im at. wtf does that have to do with bills fans starting stupid threads?
listen to you ive seen you here hundred times and its the same old BS from you. so dont try to tell me to bring something revelant. I like how you act like your supposed to be here. how pathetic!! you really must have no friends, huh ?

oh look out here comes another laughing face. how original:fire:

Are any of us really SUPPOSED to be here?:lol: What would a smack forum be with ONLY FIN FANS you ****ing moron? :lol: And exactly what kind of threads are you expecting this time of year? I find it amusing that you'd start a stupid thread complaining about stupid threads.:lol: But it makes sense because you ARE stupid.:lol:

like2god
02-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Are any of us really SUPPOSED to be here?:lol:
Clowns is getting philosophical, the world must be coming to an end. :lol:

Let me pontificate, if I may.

Some of us are supposed to be here, our existence was planned ahead of time.

Others (like you) are only here because Billy Bob's BBQ Steakhouse had a special on pitchers of ale. :lol:

B-lo
02-08-2007, 10:05 PM

On a side note, I just ran across a video of Buffalo fans preparing for the SB halftime show if they ever get a chance to be the host city.

VnZcoxVrOag

Discuss. :lol::sidelol: :sidelol: That's fukin funny sh#t!!!!!!!!!

GoBills24
02-08-2007, 10:08 PM
WOW struck a nerve.:boohoo: you need to calm down with your remarks.

We are in the Depths, correct?

And I've seen plenty worse remarks than the one I made to you.

:evil:

FinaciousOne
02-08-2007, 11:34 PM

After watching that video I have to agree. Civilization as we know it is doomed! We're simply outnumbered and they're reproducing like tribbles.

(They must have been practicing that song since the 70's because they do sound a lot like the record.)

that's cause Bills Football is an oxymoron!

That oxymoron sells some pretty good soap (http://www.lions-share-ent.com/Images/billy_oxyclean.jpg).
It could wash a lot of the funk off of that Buffalo Symphony.

And yes we are in the Depths.
This is where Finfans come to slum with the unfortunate fans of the NFL.
Why you may ask?
Well, why do children eat their boogers? It's not because they're hungry.
Why do people sniff their toe jam? They already know it smells........Yep still smells.
Why do scientist still search through pond scum with microscopes? Are they expecting to discover evidence of some higher life form than what they've already seen? Unlikely.

I believe it is likely that we derive some measure of satisfaction in reconfirming the fact that there are ones in the world worse off than us. Like watching that video of the Buffalo Symphony. That made me thankful to be normal. Observing abnormal helps to define normal.

But it's more than just that.
It's like catching that cockroach and throwing him in the toilet and then realizing at the same time that (1.) he's not quite dead yet and (2.) you have a full bladder. It dawns on you that it would be wasteful to flush twice, so you give in to the urge to motorboat the doomed little guy around the bowl for a few laps as you empty your bladder and then send him on a ride down the waterslide.

That's why many Finfans come hear. Some to help piss, some to just watch.
Either way though, you have to be careful.
Sometimes those little cockroaches still got some fight left in them, and summoning every bit of neural energy left in their little ganglias, they come up with a way to surprise you and fly up out of that toilet and bite you on the dick and embarass you! But that's OK. A little danger keeps it interesting. Just never let your guard down.

Capt. Dick
02-09-2007, 12:49 AM
I type like that on purpose Capt. Dikhead. Like the Dolphags lost 62-7 in their last playoff game ( on purpose)! It's funny how you didn't have no response to that ignorant comment you made! " We lost on purpose" .. NOPE!! You didn't dikhead!

I thought I told you to keep quiet. Now go outside, shovel the snow off the yard and then mow it. Be quick about it.

bigbry
02-09-2007, 12:55 AM
I thought I told you to keep quiet. Now go outside, shovel the snow off the yard and then mow it. Be quick about it.

Blo cant help it Capt. That whole mis-gender identification at birth sunk in a few weeks ago.
Give ahhhh..."its" time to catch up.

BB

Capt. Dick
02-09-2007, 02:04 AM
Blo cant help it Capt. That whole mis-gender identification at birth sunk in a few weeks ago.
Give ahhhh..."its" time to catch up.

BB

She always thought that lil` thing was a penis but wondered why the pee shot out about an inch below it.

She also thought that testicles were things that only rich people had.:lol:

Capt. Dick
02-09-2007, 02:17 AM

VnZcoxVrOag

I just watched this again.:sidelol:.. bills uniform colors definitely dominate the audience.:sidelol::sidelol:

Man, I can`t stop laughin`:sidelol::sidelol: ...uh oh!...do farts have lumps?!:confused:

B-lo
02-09-2007, 09:10 AM
I thought I told you to keep quiet. Now go outside, shovel the snow off the yard and then mow it. Be quick about it. Showing your smarts again huh? Snow in Ft. Lauderdale? There is NO snow where I live, step out of your dungeon take that red ball w/BIG BRA printed on it out of your mouth and take a deep breath of fresh air! You will notice the sky is blue and the sun does shine! :cooldude:

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 09:49 AM
After watching that video I have to agree. Civilization as we know it is doomed! We're simply outnumbered and they're reproducing like tribbles.

(They must have been practicing that song since the 70's because they do sound a lot like the record.)

That oxymoron sells some pretty good soap (http://www.lions-share-ent.com/Images/billy_oxyclean.jpg).
It could wash a lot of the funk off of that Buffalo Symphony.

And yes we are in the Depths.
This is where Finfans come to slum with the unfortunate fans of the NFL.
Why you may ask?
Well, why do children eat their boogers? It's not because they're hungry.
Why do people sniff their toe jam? They already know it smells........Yep still smells.
Why do scientist still search through pond scum with microscopes? Are they expecting to discover evidence of some higher life form than what they've already seen? Unlikely.

I believe it is likely that we derive some measure of satisfaction in reconfirming the fact that there are ones in the world worse off than us. Like watching that video of the Buffalo Symphony. That made me thankful to be normal. Observing abnormal helps to define normal.

But it's more than just that.
It's like catching that cockroach and throwing him in the toilet and then realizing at the same time that (1.) he's not quite dead yet and (2.) you have a full bladder. It dawns on you that it would be wasteful to flush twice, so you give in to the urge to motorboat the doomed little guy around the bowl for a few laps as you empty your bladder and then send him on a ride down the waterslide.

That's why many Finfans come hear. Some to help piss, some to just watch.
Either way though, you have to be careful.
Sometimes those little cockroaches still got some fight left in them, and summoning every bit of neural energy left in their little ganglias, they come up with a way to surprise you and fly up out of that toilet and bite you on the dick and embarass you! But that's OK. A little danger keeps it interesting. Just never let your guard down.
:lol: I laugh because I love pissing on roaches as much as I love pissing on bills fans!

Enforcerfin33
02-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Showing your smarts again huh? Snow in Ft. Lauderdale? There is NO snow where I live, step out of your dungeon take that red ball w/BIG BRA printed on it out of your mouth and take a deep breath of fresh air! You will notice the sky is blue and the sun does shine! :cooldude:
wow....the only thing worse then a Buffalo fan in Buffalo is a Buffalo fan that lives near Miami!

Capt. Dick
02-09-2007, 12:06 PM
Showing your smarts again huh? Snow in Ft. Lauderdale? There is NO snow where I live, step out of your dungeon take that red ball w/BIG BRA printed on it out of your mouth and take a deep breath of fresh air! You will notice the sky is blue and the sun does shine! :cooldude:

Try telling that to Tony Montana!

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Try telling that to Tony Montana!
Don't waste you time with that cockaroach, B-Lo.

arsenal
02-09-2007, 12:19 PM

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/1561/billsraidas1.gif

Capt. Dick
02-09-2007, 12:38 PM

" In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman".

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 12:44 PM
" In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman".
then you get another woman and the first woman gets half your sh*t. then your fuct!

FinaciousOne
02-09-2007, 02:47 PM
:lol: I laugh because I love pissing on roaches as much as I love pissing on bills fans!

Patriot fans do too. The difference is
Dolfans wait until they get the roach into the toilet.

FINdestructible
02-09-2007, 02:57 PM
What else do people in Buffalo have to do? :D

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 03:20 PM
I'll dig up a great old thread on that.:D

finsrclowns
02-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Others (like you) are only here because Billy Bob's BBQ Steakhouse had a special on pitchers of ale. :lol:

How much are pitchers?:lol:

finsrclowns
02-09-2007, 03:40 PM

Let me give it another shot:

If a tree falls in the forest and there's noone around to hear it, do the fins still suck?:lol:

FinaciousOne
02-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Let me give it another shot:

If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one around to hear it, do the fins still suck?:lol:

Only if the 'no one' is a Bills Fan.:huh:

Which of course is highly likely, since in most groups of civilized humans, 'no one' is a Bills Fan.

GoBills24
02-09-2007, 05:18 PM

Should I translate that to Spanish so 80% of Florida can understand?

I keed, I keed...

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Like I promised:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=21395

like2god
02-09-2007, 09:33 PM
How much are pitchers?:lol:
So you prefer to be the catcher? :lol:

Mike13
02-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Should I translate that to Spanish so 80% of Florida can understand?

I keed, I keed...

Go past Tampa and you start hearing banjos and you see the occasional Klan rally. 80% my ***.

GoBills24
02-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Go past Tampa and you start hearing banjos and you see the occasional Klan rally. 80% my ***.

I was only kidding anyway.

like2god
04-27-2007, 01:45 AM
Bumpity bump bump

zJdSeozSkrQ

Bills fans are always good for a laugh :lol:

Mike13
04-27-2007, 01:55 AM
I was only kidding anyway.

Perhaps, But I was serious.

****, the state is a bunch of deliverance sequels.

Enforcerfin33
04-27-2007, 09:25 AM
So you prefer to be the catcher? :lol:
well...he does "squat" alot...:D

Kinzua
04-27-2007, 10:31 AM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: God loves the Carp so much, He gave them Nick Saban who, in turn, gave them Mike Mularkey, Daunte Culpepper, Joey Harrington, and my favorite Carp ... Fat Benny The Penalty Anderson!!!

By all means, let's resurrect this dead thread, L2G! :bighug:

SabanHater
04-27-2007, 01:45 PM
wow! Just when I thought you guys couldn't go any lower.... you go ahead and drop that video. wow! I'm at a loss for words....

like2god
04-27-2007, 02:01 PM
wow! Just when I thought you guys couldn't go any lower.... you go ahead and drop that video. wow! I'm at a loss for words....
There is always one or two people that don't like what is posted. Oh well.

Enforcerfin33
04-27-2007, 02:07 PM
There is always one or two people that don't like what is posted. Oh well.
well you are insulting the mentally challenged by calling them Bills fans.....:)

like2god
04-27-2007, 02:23 PM
well you are insulting the mentally challenged by calling them Bills fans.....:)
I wonder :hmmm:

Is it wrong to suggest that the mentally challenged are Bills fans?

Are they not allowed to like football too?

Are they not allowed to lip-synch to the Village People's YMCA for our amusement?

If they had fun and enjoyed themselves, shouldn't that be celebrated on the internet?

If they were happy singing and dancing and the parents, minders, teachers, etc taped it, why should others be offended?

How is that any different than watching a guy get hit in the balls with a whiffleball bat on Americas Funniest Home Videos?

How is that any different than watching people sing horribly out of tune on American Idol?

Why is it okay to watch rappers calling each other derogatory names and calling their women "b!tches" and "ho's"? After all, the rap industry is the biggest thing right now in music (sad as it is), why is that okay?

Why am I asking so many questions regarding that video?

Why does it make me laugh when I think of those nice people dressed in Bills team apparel?

Why do I have that saved in my internet favorites?

Why do I get the feeling that I might bump this thread again?

Rhetorically speaking, of course. :cooldude:

retired opfinistic
04-27-2007, 02:31 PM

Are they not allowed to lip-synch to the Village People's YMCA for our amusement?

If they had fun and enjoyed themselves, shouldn't that be celebrated on the internet?

If they were happy singing and dancing and the parents, minders, teachers, etc taped it, why should others be offended?

How is that any different than watching a guy get hit in the balls with a whiffleball bat on Americas Funniest Home Videos?

How is that any different than watching people sing horribly out of tune on American Idol?

Why is it okay to watch rappers calling each other derogatory names and calling their women "b!tches" and "ho's"? After all, the rap industry is the biggest thing right now in music (sad as it is), why is that okay?

Why does it make me laugh when I think of those nice people dressed in Bills team apparel?

Compelling questions, L2G. I'm sure the answers can all be found if one looks inward.

like2god
04-27-2007, 02:44 PM
Compelling questions, L2G. I'm sure the answers can all be found if one looks inward.
Why do I get the feeling that I was just insulted by a 3 year old? :lol:

Kinzua
04-27-2007, 03:02 PM
Why do I get the feeling that I was just insulted by a 3 year old? :lol:

'cause you were! :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
04-27-2007, 03:10 PM
Naw.......:lol:

finsrclowns
04-27-2007, 03:23 PM
I'm sure the answers can all be found if one looks inward.

The last time he did that the shock of the announcement that followed almost killed his father.:lol:

retired opfinistic
04-27-2007, 03:36 PM
The last time he did that the shock of the announcement that followed almost killed his father.:lol:

:err::chuckle:

I gotta admit that was humorous, for you.

like2god
04-27-2007, 03:42 PM
I never claimed to be a classy guy. :goof:

And a gay clown calling someone else gay is laughable. :lol:

retired opfinistic
04-27-2007, 03:48 PM

And a gay clown calling someone else gay is laughable. :lol:He usually calls 'em after midnight.

Enforcerfin33
04-27-2007, 03:51 PM

......I was just saying that being a Bills fan is worse then being ******ed,god!:lol: :lol:

like2god
04-27-2007, 04:24 PM
......I was just saying that being a Bills fan is worse then being ******ed,god!:lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by like2god

:wink:

finsrclowns
04-27-2007, 07:11 PM

But you do claim to be a guy, right?:lol:

like2god
04-27-2007, 07:55 PM
But you do claim to be a guy, right?:lol:

I can understand why you would ask that, you being a Buffalo fan and all. It's a very common occurrence in Buffalo for people to strip down and "show 'em what ya got" because the gene pool is a tad on the thin side and most Jillies have what's known as "Noah's shame".......one of each reproductive organ.

And yes, clowns, I am a guy. Try not to bust a nut over that info, we wouldn't want you to accidentally knock yourself up.........another common occurrence in Buffalo. :lol:

bigbry
04-27-2007, 08:03 PM
I can understand why you would ask that, you being a Buffalo fan and all. It's a very common occurrence in Buffalo for people to strip down and "show 'em what ya got" because the gene pool is a tad on the thin side and most Jillies have what's known as "Noah's shame".......one of each reproductive organ.

And yes, clowns, I am a guy. Try not to bust a nut over that info, we wouldn't want you to accidentally knock yourself up.........another common occurrence in Buffalo. :lol:

finsrclowns
04-27-2007, 09:24 PM
I can understand why you would ask that

Yes, I'm sure I wasn't the only one who couldn't tell for certain. I'll take your word for it.:lol:

like2god
04-27-2007, 09:34 PM
Yes, I'm sure I wasn't the only one who couldn't tell for certain. I'll take your word for it.:lol:
That's pretty funny coming from a guy (?) whose parents had to play eenie meenie miney moe to decide which gender box to check on his hospital birth card. :lol:

That was after the game of rock paper scissors that just confused them even more. :cooldude:

finsrclowns
04-27-2007, 11:26 PM
That's pretty funny coming from a guy (?) whose parents had to play eenie meenie miney moe to decide which gender box to check on his hospital birth card. :lol:

That was after the game of rock paper scissors that just confused them even more. :cooldude:

My parents didn't need to fill in the birth card. The nurse took one look at my garden hose and filled it in for them.:lol:

bigbry
04-28-2007, 10:40 AM
My parents didn't need to fill in the birth card. The nurse took one look at my garden hose and filled it in for them.:lol:

Afterbirth doesnt count Klown.
Besides, the nurse probably used cotton just to make your Dad feel inadequate.

BB

like2god
04-29-2007, 12:30 AM
The nurse took one look at my garden hose and filled it in for them.:lol:
I like how Bills fans can't go anywhere without their farming tools, not even the maternity ward is safe. :lol:

finsrclowns
04-29-2007, 12:33 AM
I like how Bills fans can't go anywhere without their farming tools, not even the maternity ward is safe. :lol: