PDA

View Full Version : Brady Quinn Bandwagon

craig
02-07-2007, 09:20 PM
I cant speak on other people but i like the guy and think he will do good in the NFL! Prob take the norm for him to get up to speed, but once he does hes gonna be good! IMO I said the same thing about Brees , What does anyone else think? Yeah its the boring part of the year,and we can only hope! Right!!!! :dolphins:

VT Dolphan
02-07-2007, 09:25 PM
So many unnecessary Drew Brees comparisons these days...

IluvJuMiami
02-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Every one else can hop on the Quinn bandwagon, I'm driving.

DolFan707
02-07-2007, 09:31 PM
i call shotgun

DefensiveEnd#76
02-07-2007, 09:37 PM
The one big knock on Quinn is that he's struggled in big games. I don't like the sounds of that!!!

elite14eva
02-07-2007, 09:40 PM
anyone thinks he'll fall that far now that the texans will trade carr?

Cannonboy
02-07-2007, 09:49 PM
I've been on it for the last 2 years. Please let him fall to 9, please.

RoninFin4
02-07-2007, 10:01 PM
I'll hop on. The Texans are going to get Jake Plummer anyways. I'd even consider that rumored trade up w/Washington. As far as big games go, Notre Dame's entire team is outmatched position for position against the likes of LSU, Ohio State, USC and Michigan the last 2 season's. With Cameron's tuteledge, I think Quinn could be the real deal we've lacked around here since Marino. Not saying he'll be Marino, but he'll be a real franchise QB.

Phin_Phan
02-07-2007, 10:03 PM
I dont think he'll last to us.....

PJack
02-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Love to have him but I wouldn't get your hopes up. Only teams that won't at least consider Quinn are the Raiders, whom will take Russell, and the Skins that I think are happy with their first glimse of Campbell. The rest are far from set at QB. I still have my fingers crossed.

DolFan707
02-07-2007, 10:14 PM
the cardinals arent set at qb?

DolFan707
02-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Oakland Raiders Brooks Jamarcus Russell QB
Detroit Lions Kitna Joe Thomas OT
Cleveland Browns Frye Adrian Peterson HB (Troy Smith in Round 2?)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Simms Calvin Johnson WR
Arizona Cardinals Leinart (and Warner) Reggie Nelson S
Washington Redskins Campbell Gaines Adams DE
Minnesota Vikings Jackson (and Johnson) Ted Ginn Jr. WR
Houston Texans (Carr (traded for Plummer?)) Daymeion Hughes CB
Miami Dolphins Culpepper, Harrington, Lemon, Hamdan, Mathews Brady Quinn

ASUFinFan
02-07-2007, 10:16 PM
I think that there is a great chance that he falls to our area.

DolFan707
02-07-2007, 10:21 PM
i dont see any team that will take him
oak- will take russell
det- will probably take thomas and sign a qb maybe chris leak
cle- frye is ok but i think clevland will take rb peterson. i think they will take troy smith in round 2
tb- have to see if simms can be resilient and come back from injury. they are probably our biggest problem
ari- have leinhart already i see them picking safety reggie nelson from florida
was- have campbell who they are excited to see play next year. i think they will take adams the de.
min- have travaris jackson. i think they take ginn from ohio state
hou- we heard today plummer will be going to houston. i think he will be starter for them next year
mia- start Joey for first 4 weeks then bring in Quinn. keep lemon and cut everyone else. we will only need 1 qb from noe on and his name is Brady Quinn.

Ozfin77
02-07-2007, 10:40 PM
Oakland Raiders Brooks Jamarcus Russell QB
Detroit Lions Kitna Joe Thomas OT
Cleveland Browns Frye Adrian Peterson HB (Troy Smith in Round 2?)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Simms Calvin Johnson WR
Arizona Cardinals Leinart (and Warner) Reggie Nelson S
Washington Redskins Campbell Gaines Adams DE
Minnesota Vikings Jackson (and Johnson) Ted Ginn Jr. WR
Houston Texans (Carr (traded for Plummer?)) Daymeion Hughes CB
Miami Dolphins Culpepper, Harrington, Lemon, Hamdan, Mathews Brady Quinn

Everyone's saying they dont see anyone that will take Brady.....but what happens when the Lions take OT Joe Thomas (who the Cards wanted) and then Arizona trade their #5 pick to Carolina for them to take you know who.......Brady Quinn.

Don't get too excited just yet guys....Long way to go until draft time.

DolFan707
02-07-2007, 10:48 PM
they have jake delome

DolFan707
02-07-2007, 10:50 PM
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2007/jan07/02-02BradyQuinnPR.mspx

i bet he will be on the ncaa football game cover next year

Ozfin77
02-07-2007, 11:03 PM
they have jake delome

.....who will be 32 this year and isnt really the player he once was.

Who do they have coming through? Chris Weinke? He's even older than Delhomme.

Carolina will have an eye on Brady Quinn and will no doubt be talking to Arizona, Minnesota, Houston and us to try and move up.

You watch.

Dors156
02-07-2007, 11:08 PM
i see him falling to us. if he doesnt Nelson all the way

IluvJuMiami
02-07-2007, 11:19 PM
i call shotgun
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

If Quinn falls passed 4, the Miami Dolphins should be in the middle of every/any negotiation looking to get the franchise QB they've avoided for far too long.

J-REMEDY
02-07-2007, 11:49 PM
Id love to see Quinn fall to us even that trade with washington sounds good im just worried about what we would have to give up

finnyfan4life
02-08-2007, 12:00 AM
I've been on the wagon!

Ozfin77
02-08-2007, 12:38 AM
Id love to see Quinn fall to us even that trade with washington sounds good im just worried about what we would have to give up

What trade...Have I missed something?

VT Dolphan
02-08-2007, 01:10 AM
I'm usually very against trading up. But I would definitely consider swapping spots with Washington if Quinn falls past Detroit and Cleveland. That should cost us somewhere in the vicinity of our first rounder and a third rounder for their sixth overall pick. Its kind of a steep price to move up only three spots, but for a franchise quarterback, I think it would be worth it. However, if he is off the board within the first three picks, I really hope someone like Gaines Adams or Alan Branch is still there. Or we could just reach on someone who won't pan out like we usually do.

endorPHINS72
02-08-2007, 01:11 AM
I'm on board!! If we're lucky enough to have Brady Quinn fall to us in the draft, it will provide the momentum to eventually catapault this franchise back where it belongs.

endorPHINS72
02-08-2007, 01:13 AM
.....who will be 32 this year and isnt really the player he once was.

Who do they have coming through? Chris Weinke? He's even older than Delhomme.

Carolina will have an eye on Brady Quinn and will no doubt be talking to Arizona, Minnesota, Houston and us to try and move up.

You watch.

It is possible that Carolina has their eye on Brady, but they do have A LOT of money invested in Delhomme. I'm not saying they won't shy away from Quinn because of Delhomme's salary, but if they do draft Quinn, they'd have to do some serious salary cap shuffling.