PDA

View Full Version : QBs for 2007???

Kinzua
02-08-2007, 01:19 AM
Well, well, well ...

Bobbing on the flotsam and jetsam of what passes for thought on the main board are the names of two possible QBs who could rescue the Carp from the mess they're in because of Nick "The Great" Saban: [drumroll] David Carr and Jake Plummer! :sidelol: Two more retread QBs to match the two they already have!!! :sidelol:

Someday, Carppies will figure out that their team isn't going to find any diamonds rooting about on the NFL scrapheap! :sidelol:

Capt. Dick
02-08-2007, 02:03 AM
Our future is Drew Stanton, 2nd round pick.

Alex44
02-08-2007, 02:05 AM
Yeah but we KNOW who the Bills QB is. JP Losman. Thats way more ammo for us than an unknown QB situation is for you.

B-lo
02-08-2007, 08:52 AM
Our future is Drew Stanton, 2nd round pick. I hope not. That kid is going to be good!

:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Well, well, well ...

Bobbing on the flotsam and jetsam of what passes for thought on the main board are the names of two possible QBs who could rescue the Carp from the mess they're in because of Nick "The Great" Saban: [drumroll] David Carr and Jake Plummer! :sidelol: Two more retread QBs to match the two they already have!!! :sidelol:

Someday, Carppies will figure out that their team isn't going to find any diamonds rooting about on the NFL scrapheap! :sidelol:
:lol: yeah, yeah, I keep hoping we pick up Flutie, then we can dump Mare's contract, too!

DolfanTom
02-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Our future is Drew Stanton, 2nd round pick.That would be nice my friend, but I feel his Senior Bowl performance will pull him back into the first round. Prolly first QB after Russell and Quinn. If he's still there when we pick in the 2nd - :mdfin: - but I doubt it. And we have too many other needs to reach for him in the first.

But heck, who knows!! I just think his stock is going to rise like Philip Rivers' did, but not all the way up to the top pick - maybe mid first.

DolfanTom
02-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Well, well, well ...

Someday, Carppies will figure out that their team isn't going to find any diamonds rooting about on the NFL scrapheap! :sidelol:I'm sorry ... aren't you guys still searching for a quality QB to replace Jim Kelly? :confused::hmmm::confused2

like2god
02-08-2007, 10:30 AM
[drumroll] David Carr and Jake Plummer! :sidelol:
Oh, hell no.

Enforcerfin33
02-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Yeah but we KNOW who the Bills QB is. JP Losman. Thats way more ammo for us than an unknown QB situation is for you.
yeh but thats not saying much.....for them.

finsrclowns
02-08-2007, 11:28 AM

:lol: Bring him on. Did you see the end of the MSU-ND game by any chance?:lol:

DolfanTom
02-08-2007, 11:37 AM
:lol: Bring him on. Did you see the end of the MSU-ND game by any chance?:lol:Marino had some off games at Pitt his senior season too!

Not sayin' the dude is Marino, but you can't write him off over that.

What the heck am I trying to explain logic to a Bills fan for?? :lol:

Enforcerfin33
02-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Marino had some off games at Pitt his senior season too!

Not sayin' the dude is Marino, but you can't write him off over that.

What the heck am I trying to explain logic to a Bills fan for?? :lol:
Like swimming upstream, isn't it?

DolfanTom
02-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Like swimming upstream, isn't it?Like trying to find a hot chick in Buffalo :confused:

PhinzN703
02-08-2007, 11:44 AM
Like trying to find a hot chick in Buffalo :confused:

translation - impossible

Capt. Dick
02-08-2007, 01:10 PM

No, but everybody has off games. The kid is still developing and has huge potential. Period.

GoBills24
02-08-2007, 04:23 PM

Might want to look at his numbers again, and get back to us Alex.

:wink:

retired opfinistic
02-08-2007, 04:26 PM

how ya been, you ignorant, foul-mouthed homer?:wink:

Enforcerfin33
02-08-2007, 04:27 PM

The only numbers that matter are the win loss kind......and uhm....how are those goin for him?

GoBills24
02-08-2007, 06:14 PM
The only numbers that matter are the win loss kind......and uhm....how are those goin for him?

You're right.

7-9 > 6-10.

Kinzua
02-09-2007, 10:31 AM
Well, well, well ...

Another potential QB "savior" has bobbed to the surface on the main boards ... Byron Leftwich! (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=182666) Now, I kinda like Byron, and think he's definitely better than anybody the Carp have now, and better than Carr, too, but I'm not sure if he's better than Plummer. He is younger, though. :shakeno:

DolfanTom
02-09-2007, 10:40 AM
You're right.

7-9 > 6-10.

388-271-4 > 349-381-8

49-32-1 > 32-49-1

:bye:

arsenal
02-09-2007, 10:41 AM
why you worried about our QB search? you guys got your own problems like finding the proper nursing home for your GM... and teaching JP losman what a football is...

Kinzua
02-09-2007, 10:54 AM
why you worried about our QB search? you guys got your own problems like finding the proper nursing home for your GM... and teaching JP losman what a football is...

Marv Levy jogs three miles a day. How many miles do you do?

As for JP Losman, I think he not only knows what a football is, he's learned how to sling it pretty good ... which is more than anyone can say for Daunte and Joey. :sidelol:

arsenal
02-09-2007, 11:00 AM

As for JP Losman, I think he not only knows what a football is, he's learned how to sling it pretty good ... which is more than anyone can say for Daunte and Joey. :sidelol:

right getting pushed around in a wheelchair aka "jogging" in buffalo... im sure his *** gets really tired from all the "jogging"...

and yeah losman's learning real well... all that work in his state of the art at home training facility is paying off...
http://www.ourwebpage.org/jump_bounce_moonwalk/jumpcitysportsarenafront.jpg

Enforcerfin33
02-09-2007, 11:51 AM
388-271-4 > 349-381-8

49-32-1 > 32-49-1

my hero:D

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Another potential QB "savior" has bobbed to the surface on the main boards ... Byron Leftwich! (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=182666) Now, I kinda like Byron, and think he's definitely better than anybody the Carp have now, and better than Carr, too, but I'm not sure if he's better than Plummer. He is younger, though. :shakeno:
Retreadheaven.com

No mas mierda! Por favor!

Capt. Dick
02-09-2007, 01:08 PM
Marv Levy jogs three miles a day.

I hope he flushes in between trips.:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 02:08 PM
I hope he flushes in between trips.:lol:
Flushing diapers wreaks havoc on the plumbing!

Mike13
02-09-2007, 03:32 PM

Thank god no one on these boards is a GM.
I doubt we get either of those 3 guys. IMO Carr isn't bad he just has no team around him.

Quinn may drop to us according to some Mocks.
But getting Stanton is a more realistic option.

Stalking old men are you? In thought they were supposed to be the perverted rapists?

"Durrrrr just because X player is may become a fin they automatically suck durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Great logic dip****. But thats pretty predictable. Moronic judgements will come around FA, draft time, and in preseason.

GoBills24
02-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Moronic judgements will come around FA, draft time, and in preseason.

Like Phins fans predicting division / conference titles last year?

DolfanTom
02-09-2007, 03:45 PM
Like Phins fans predicting division / conference titles last year?Or Bills/Jets fans doing the same for '07 :wink:

Mike13
02-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Like Phins fans predicting division / conference titles last year?

FYI I was thinking playoffs and maybe a divisonal title.

You're right.

7-9 > 6-10.

So the Bills are slighly better, but still a crappy team.

Capt. Dick
02-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Flushing diapers wreaks havoc on the plumbing!

Actually, he`s switched to disposable paper diapers made out of old Ralph Wilson wish lists.

GoBills24
02-09-2007, 11:24 PM
Or Bills/Jets fans doing the same for '07 :wink:

I don't see any Bills fans predicting division titles / playoffs.

Tom, wasn't it you that said the Bills could surprise in '07, if things go well?

like2god
02-10-2007, 12:48 AM
I don't see any Bills fans predicting division titles / playoffs.

Tom, wasn't it you that said the Bills could surprise in '07, if things go well?

I think what Tom said was "If things go well, the Bills will really be going places". But as it stands right now, it looks like LA will have to wait until '08 for the Bills to relocate. :lol:

GoBills24
02-10-2007, 12:50 AM
I think what Tom said was "If things go well, the Bills will really be going places". But as it stands right now, it looks like LA will have to wait until '08 for the Bills to relocate. :lol:

Ouch, that one hurt. :tantrum:

Meh, I hate it when relocation gets brought up.

like2god
02-10-2007, 12:52 AM
Ouch, that one hurt. :tantrum:

Meh, I hate it when relocation gets brought up.

:lol:

I find it rather amusing. :D

GoBills24
02-10-2007, 01:06 AM

I find it rather amusing. :D

Yeah, because your team isn't the one in danger (?) of moving.

Imagine if the Rangers were rumored to move to Seattle.

like2god
02-10-2007, 01:47 AM
Yeah, because your team isn't the one in danger (?) of moving.
Exactly. :lol:

Imagine if the Rangers were rumored to move to Seattle.

Never happen, Dolan is an idiot, but not that big of an idiot. You would have been better off saying "What if the Knicks hired Isiah Thomas to run the ballclu............:(

You're right, that does hurt.

How about this, when the Bills move to LA in '08 I'll still call them the Buffalo Bills. Sound good?

icephinfan
02-10-2007, 04:09 AM

Never happen, Dolan is an idiot, but not that big of an idiot. You would have been better off saying "What if the Knicks hired Isiah Thomas to run the ballclu............:(

You're right, that does hurt.

How about this, when the Bills move to LA in '08 I'll still call them the Buffalo Bills. Sound good?

How about you never ever say that again??:lol:

Mike13
02-10-2007, 02:38 PM
"What if the Knicks hired Isiah Thomas to run the ballclu............:(

lol

GoBills24
02-10-2007, 05:39 PM

Ouch is right. :tongue:

I actually used to like the Knicks. BIG fan of Latrell Sprewell when he was on the team. Rooted hard for them during one of their playoff runs, can't remember which, but I DO remember the Pacers knocking them out.

It might've been when the Lakers won the Championship.

Mike13
02-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Knicks suck Go Heat!

GoBills24
02-11-2007, 12:29 AM
Knicks suck Go Heat!

I do like Dwayne Wade. One of my favorites currently in the NBA.

TotoreMexico
02-11-2007, 12:35 AM
388-271-4 > 349-381-8

49-32-1 > 32-49-1

:0wned:

Mike13
02-11-2007, 12:37 AM
I do like Dwayne Wade. One of my favorites currently in the NBA.

Wade is a stud. and he is not a head case. Thats always a plus.

GoBills24
02-11-2007, 12:38 AM
Wade is a stud. and he is not a head case. Thats always a plus.

Give it time.

He's got plenty more years to let money / fame go to his head, unfortunately.

Mike13
02-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Give it time.

He's got plenty more years to let money / fame go to his head, unfortunately.

He's always been a humble guy or so he says.

GoBills24
02-11-2007, 12:52 AM
He's always been a humble guy or so he says.

LOL, as we've seen with other athletes who've been "humble", that can change very quickly.