PDA

View Full Version : The Game and Vida.

Sethdaddy8
02-08-2007, 01:47 AM
I heard on the radio, a graphic clip of mediocre rapper The Game talking about getting to third base with FHM hottie Vida Guerra. It was nothing short of classless and gross. He went into specific disgusting details and proved to be a true scumbag. Here's a pic of Vida for those curious, and a link:

http://bossip.com/2007/01/game-says-he-fingered-vida-guerra.html
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Fresh
02-08-2007, 01:48 AM
Scumbag? Nah. Honest? Yeah.

Game doesn't care about what people think; he speaks his mind.

Most of those model chicks are broke though.

PrepDogg
02-08-2007, 01:49 AM
Yeah, I heard about that but I haven't heard the clip. What an A-hole to say that in public.

Sethdaddy8
02-08-2007, 01:49 AM

wheres the dignity in embarrassing and disrespecting a woman?

King Felix
02-08-2007, 01:52 AM

Most of those model chicks are broke though.yeeeeeeeeep

plus this is old news

King Felix
02-08-2007, 01:55 AM
this thread is a perfect setter upper to become a rap vs rock thread

Sethdaddy8
02-08-2007, 01:57 AM
this thread is a perfect setter upper to become a rap vs rock thread

that is NOT my intention:lol:

Fresh
02-08-2007, 02:15 AM
wheres the dignity in embarrassing and disrespecting a woman?

How do you know that she's the type of woman who deserves to be respected?

We don't know how she presents herself behind close doors. All we know is how the media presents her. For all we know, she could've been the biggest a-hole in the world, personally, to Game. And that's pretty much what Game always says - he won't disrespect a woman who deserves to be respected. He's spoken many times on the issue of calling out these video chicks.

Vida has been exposed many times by male celebs as a "do whatever for the dollar" type female.

d-day
02-08-2007, 02:23 AM

We don't know how she presents herself behind close doors. All we know is how the media presents her. For all we know, she could've been the biggest a-hole in the world, personally, to Game. And that's pretty much what Game always says - he won't disrespect a woman who deserves to be respected. He's spoken many times on the issue of calling out these video chicks.

Vida has been exposed many times by male celebs as a "do whatever for the dollar" type female.

maybe, but doesn't his words speak more about him than her? in other words, whore or not, he's still responsible for the words that come out of his own mouth - honest or not - unless she ok'ed him saying that, it's still a slimey thing to do

Sethdaddy8
02-08-2007, 02:27 AM

He didn't say anything bad about her. Nothing negative, or to imply he was mad or disgusted with her. Even said she "smelled good". It was a really lustful sleazy interview man....just a guy proud of his conquest...bragging for the whole world to hear.

Fresh
02-08-2007, 02:27 AM
maybe, but doesn't his words speak more about him than her? in other words, whore or not, he's still responsible for the words that come out of his own mouth - honest or not - unless she ok'ed him saying that, it's still a slimey thing to do

Pretty much agree. Thing is, we don't know whether or not she did anything to provoke him. I don't think he'd just come out like that and attack her. I mean, dudes talk, sure......but Game's a celeb, a millionaire. I don't think he has to boast about women like that; we all know he can have his fair share if he wants 'em.

Sethdaddy8
02-08-2007, 02:32 AM
Pretty much agree. Thing is, we don't know whether or not she did anything to provoke him. I don't think he'd just come out like that and attack her. I mean, dudes talk, sure......but Game's a celeb, a millionaire. I don't think he has to boast about women like that; we all know he can have his fair share if he wants 'em.

He probably knows this Vida is a lot of guys favorite pin-up. She has a big following. If he's mad about anything, its probably the fact that she didn't give him sex.

Maynard the Hammer
02-08-2007, 02:47 AM
i think people are sticking up for her because she is amazing

HysterikiLL
02-08-2007, 02:51 AM
What exactly did he say about man-face?

Muck
02-08-2007, 09:09 AM

Honesty has little to do with it. He's just trying to look cool.

It's like a teenage guy bragging, and perhaps embellishing, to his friends about the hot girl he was with Friday night.

I like how he calls out these kinds of chicks. But this kinda thing is weak IMO.

Motion
02-08-2007, 09:14 AM
Honesty has little to do with it. He's just trying to look cool.

It's like a teenage guy bragging, and perhaps embellishing, to his friends about the hot girl he was with Friday night.

I like how he calls out these kinds of chicks. But this kinda thing is weak IMO.

:yeahthat:

mor911
02-08-2007, 09:22 AM
what's really funny is that if it were some random chick on the street, nobody would care... But because it's Vida (whoopty doo), everyone's defending her like she's some classy prize.

She's a model skank that was probably just as interested in a payday as he is with looking cool.

tucker
02-08-2007, 11:02 AM
funk flex sounded like a damn 13 yr old...

and lol@being a scumbag

dreday
02-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Another story where you dont get ALL of the news,just pieces to make it look stimulating.My question is,who really cares?I mean Vida poses half nekkid for fame,notoriety,& money.Game is a rapper from LA.Its always a big story contrived or not when a celebrity talks about his sexual endeavors,especially with someone who everybody knows.Hasnt it gotten old already?Defending Vida has become priceless.I bet shes no angel.

PhinzN703
02-08-2007, 01:04 PM
what's really funny is that if it were some random chick on the street, nobody would care... But because it's Vida (whoopty doo), everyone's defending her like she's some classy prize.

She's a model skank that was probably just as interested in a payday as he is with looking cool.

Indeed she is