PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Fiji

LouPhinFan
02-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Well the next installment of Survivor is here. And personally I've been waiting for this location. I've always wanted to go to Fiji and can't wait to see the scenery from this season. Some day I'll make it there.

I know some people don't like Survivor anymore, but I think its the best reality series on TV. After all, how can you not like the original reality series?

Discuss.

Official Site:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor14/

NJFINSFAN1
02-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Well the next installment of Survivor is here. And personally I've been waiting for this location. I've always wanted to go to Fiji and can't wait to see the scenery from this season. Some day I'll make it there.

I know some people don't like Survivor anymore, but I think its the best reality series on TV. After all, how can you not like the original reality series?

Discuss.

Official Site:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor14/

I will watch it with my family, I enjoy it.

But I do think they are throwing them to close together now, once a year would be fine.

Dolfan984
02-08-2007, 06:27 PM
I love survivor. Remember All stars when they had like no clean water for 4 days straight? :lol: that was awesome

DrAstroZoom
02-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Soooooooooo ready.

Mrs. Z and I initially stayed away on principle. If everyone else is watching it, it must be crap. You know how that goes.

But we got hooked on Survivor: Africa, and now we watch it all the time.

Blade
02-08-2007, 06:38 PM
Ill watch it. I have watched the last 5 or so. I picked Yul to win last year so i'll see if i can pick the winner for this years game.

bullseyeguy
02-08-2007, 06:47 PM
I picked Jul, and that KC sports radio chick from 3 years ago...Im 2 for 3 last three years, Ill be trying to make it 3 for 4 tonight....

:bullseye:

LouPhinFan
02-09-2007, 12:36 AM
I will watch it with my family, I enjoy it.

But I do think they are throwing them to close together now, once a year would be fine.

I think they had no choice with this one. The last season was in the Cook Islands, which are also in the South Pacific. They probably filmed them right after each other since all the necessary personel were already in that part of the world. It was a money saving thing.

Dolfan984
02-09-2007, 12:36 AM
Screw you guys.

Ozzy > Yul

HysterikiLL
02-09-2007, 02:13 AM
Fiji is in the middle of a coup. This could turn into 'Survivor: Literally'.

I don't watch the show...is this like Survivor 568474 yet? But I like fiji, cool place.