PDA

View Full Version : Predestination?/Matrix?

bigbry
02-09-2007, 12:46 AM
To be a FinFan life is damn good!!!!
Nuff said.
To be a Bills fan?
Ponder.

BB

Capt. Dick
02-09-2007, 01:54 AM
Nuff said.
To be a Bills fan?
Ponder.

BBThat would be worse than sticking your nuts in a grinder while somebody chisels off your knee caps. Whew!

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 09:42 AM
worse than a hand job from captain hook!

arsenal
02-09-2007, 09:46 AM
worse than being married to lorena bobbit

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 09:51 AM
Worse than being Rosie ODonnel's thong!

arsenal
02-09-2007, 09:53 AM
worse than being marv levy's diaper changer...

DolfanTom
02-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Worse than having a nice ass and playing center for the New England Patriots.

arsenal
02-09-2007, 10:02 AM
worse than a circle jerk with edward scissorhands...

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 10:12 AM
worse than being anna nicole smiths agent.

Oh I'm bad.

B-lo
02-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Worse than being a Dolphag fan In 2006? specially Sept. and Dec. 17th? I know enough of last years wins who cares. BUT untill you beat us and get out of the cellar, YOU FUKIN SUK!!!!!!!!!!:cooldude:

arsenal
02-09-2007, 10:20 AM
haha too soon?

worse than being JP losmans pubic lice...

like2god
02-09-2007, 10:22 AM
Worse than trying to teach blo w boy-y how to spell.

DolfanTom
02-09-2007, 10:22 AM
Worse than being a Dolphag fan In 2006? specially Sept. and Dec. 17th? I know enough of last years wins who cares. BUT untill you beat us and get out of the cellar, YOU FUKIN SUK!!!!!!!!!!:cooldude:A Bills fan speaks, thus proving all of our "worse than" points.

DolfanTom
02-09-2007, 10:24 AM
worse than being anna nicole smiths agent.

Oh I'm bad.Oh no you dih-ent!!

arsenal
02-09-2007, 10:25 AM
worse than getting head from dracula...

Kinzua
02-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Nuff said.
To be a Bills fan?
Ponder.

BB

Ain't nothin' so good as da Bills SWEEP ... SWEEP ... SWEEP ... the Carp in September and December!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

arsenal
02-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Ain't nothin' so good as da Bills SWEEP ... SWEEP ... SWEEP ... the Carp in September and December!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

leave it to buffalo bills fans to be so happy after a 7-9 season... i guess they are accustomed to disappointments... its ok little guy, you guys sure are a swell team... maybe 1 day you'll make the playoffs again and lose in the first round... that would be more magical than anything a bills fan could imagine...

Enforcerfin33
02-09-2007, 11:55 AM
leave it to buffalo bills fans to be so happy after a 7-9 season... i guess they are accustomed to disappointments... its ok little guy, you guys sure are a swell team... maybe 1 day you'll make the playoffs again and lose in the first round... that would be more magical than anything a bills fan could imagine...
Yeh they have "one" more win then us one season and thats there Superbowl victory!!! No need for anything else.:lol:

Mike13
02-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Yeh they have "one" more win then us one season and thats there Superbowl victory!!! No need for anything else.:lol:

Yep they sure are satisfied with failure:lol:

"It doesn't matter that we suck because we are expected to suck":sidelol:

GoBills24
02-11-2007, 01:26 AM

Remind me again, how long is your non-playoff streak?

Both teams need to get their acts together, dip****.

GoBills24
02-11-2007, 01:27 AM

You know that if you had sweeped us, you'd be shoving it at us every time we came here.

And don't try to deny it either.

Kinzua
02-11-2007, 11:29 AM

Da Bills have been down a lot lately, so we Bills fans have learned to appreciate whatever high points we get ... you Carppies are getting with the program as your team becomes a regular AFCE cellar-dweller -- note how you flash your team's "dominance" over Tom Brady and the Pats! :lol:

It's really a good thing for Carppies that the Pats laid an egg in South FLA, otherwise the Carp would have given you nothing to brag on at all! :sidelol:

Mike13
02-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Da Bills have been down a lot lately, so we Bills fans have learned to appreciate whatever high points we get ... you Carppies are getting with the program as your team becomes a regular AFCE cellar-dweller -- note how you flash your team's "dominance" over Tom Brady and the Pats! :lol:

It's really a good thing for Carppies that the Pats laid an egg in South FLA, otherwise the Carp would have given you nothing to brag on at all! :sidelol:

Don't be jealous that along withe colts we are the only ones that own the Patsies.:cooldude:

Thanks for proving my point that you guys are content with failure.

You know that if you had sweeped us, you'd be shoving it at us every time we came here.

There would be no Bills fans in the depths.

Kinzua
02-11-2007, 08:33 PM
Don't be jealous that along withe colts we are the only ones that own the Patsies.:cooldude:

Thanks for proving my point that you guys are content with failure.

Don't you wish! :lol:

Mike13
02-11-2007, 11:52 PM
Don't you wish! :lol:

I'm right, this place would be quiet.

You guys didn't show up for a long time when we beat you in 05.

DolfanTom
02-12-2007, 10:16 AM

And don't try to deny it either.GEE .... ya think??? :lol:

Just remember to show up here after it happens again!! Not just you, all your Bills buddies.

You can't enjoy dishing it out, if you can't survive taking it!

finsrclowns
02-12-2007, 12:06 PM
Where's Phinfagforlife to compliment Figtree on his recent torrent of intellectually stimulating threads.:lol:

GoBills24
02-12-2007, 04:29 PM
GEE .... ya think??? :lol:

Just remember to show up here after it happens again!! Not just you, all your Bills buddies.

You can't enjoy dishing it out, if you can't survive taking it!

Ummm, did I not came back after the Bills lost to the Lions?

GoBills24
02-12-2007, 04:30 PM

Nope, not true, I'd still be here after a win OR loss.

retired opfinistic
02-12-2007, 04:47 PM
For some strange reason I believe you, now go get your shine box!:lol:

GoBills24
02-12-2007, 04:48 PM
For some strange reason I believe you, now go get your shine box!:lol:

I've been here all season, haven't I?

:wink:

Mike13
02-12-2007, 08:27 PM

I wouldn't doubt it.

bigbry
02-14-2007, 12:22 AM
I wouldn't doubt it.

PS456... how come I feel like the Son of Sam?

BB

bigbry
02-14-2007, 12:48 AM
And another thing, Has the Ice Age started in Western N.Y.?
12 feet of snow?
I ask, Predestination/Matrix?????
Is God himself systamatically killing off the "Bill"? OR Why pick you to be in that part of the Matrix?

To be a Billf Fan- :shakeno:
Dolphin Fan- :D

BB

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 10:24 AM
I've been here all season, haven't I?

:wink:
Yes, but i have yet to see you bring your shine box!:tantrum:

Kinzua
02-14-2007, 11:00 AM
12 feet of snow?
Is God himself systamatically killing off the "Bill"? OR Why pick you to be in that part of the Matrix?

BB

Sorry, Bra, but Oswego and its environs are about 150+ miles east and north of Buffalo, at the east end of Lake Ontario. CNN and the Weather Channel are a bit geography-impaired.

finsrclowns
02-14-2007, 11:57 AM

BB

So does this mean...you're no longer a Bills fan?:cry:

Kinzua
02-14-2007, 02:26 PM
So does this mean...you're no longer a Bills fan?:cry:

I think Bra is currently getting his jollies sneaking on Raiders' sites and pretending to be a Raiders fan.

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 03:11 PM
I think Bra is currently getting his jollies sneaking on Raiders' sites and pretending to be a Raiders fan.
that's gotta be tough!

GoBills24
02-14-2007, 06:09 PM
12 feet of snow?

BB

Buffalo hasn't even gotten close to 12 feet of snow.

:shakeno:

icephinfan
02-14-2007, 06:13 PM
12 feet of snow?

BB

Oh my bad.:lol:

bigbry
02-14-2007, 06:58 PM

There is no secret about it.
Faiders are so scummy. I have to take a shower after posting on their boards.
No FinsKlown, you cant watch.

BB

bigbry
02-14-2007, 07:44 PM
Oh my bad.:lol:

:lol: :up:

BB