PDA

View Full Version : Help me get rid of my other fear

Alex44
02-09-2007, 07:21 AM
Many of you may have seen or replied to my thread about getting over my fear of roaches....well I have a much deeper fear....Bills fans.

I have re-occurring nightmares about being abducted and anally probed by buffalo fans. You thought it was creepy that a roach could burrow into your ear? Well I recently discovered that Bills fans can burrow into bed with you....Im not lying here is photographic evidence.

http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/images/fathat126.jpg

I tried to clean my house so that they couldnt come out to eat my garbage anymore....but I cant avoid them. Everytime I go to the zoo Im encountered with them...even though they are a safe distance away in their cages I am always overtaken by overwhelming fear.

I did a little reading on them and it seems their favorite foods are garbage, feces, and infants. It also seems the only way to kill them is to say the word 'superbowl' four times....apparently they choke each time you say it and by the fourth they run out of air and die.

P.S Anyone know why they die on their backs with their feet up in the air? Kind of disturbing....

B-lo
02-09-2007, 08:59 AM
Many of you may have seen or replied to my thread about getting over my fear of roaches....well I have a much deeper fear....Bills fans.

I have re-occurring nightmares about being abducted and anally probed by buffalo fans. You thought it was creepy that a roach could burrow into your ear? Well I recently discovered that Bills fans can burrow into bed with you....Im not lying here is photographic evidence.

I tried to clean my house so that they couldnt come out to eat my garbage anymore....but I cant avoid them. Everytime I go to the zoo Im encountered with them...even though they are a safe distance away in their cages I am always overtaken by overwhelming fear.

I did a little reading on them and it seems their favorite foods are garbage, feces, and infants. It also seems the only way to kill them is to say the word 'superbowl' four times....apparently they choke each time you say it and by the fourth they run out of air and die.

P.S Anyone know why they die on their backs with their feet up in the air? Kind of disturbing....Right after I read this post I looked at your age, and BOY are you showing it here!:rolleyes:

Perfect23
02-09-2007, 09:36 AM
Right after I read this post I looked at your age, and BOY are you showing it here!:rolleyes:

:sidelol: i'll admit that was funny

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Right after I read this post I looked at your age, and BOY are you showing it here!:rolleyes:
Hey, B-Lo, he's not legal, stop PMing him for his number!:lol:

DolfanTom
02-09-2007, 10:03 AM

P.S Anyone know why they die on their backs with their feet up in the air? Kind of disturbing....The best way to get rid of them is to let them think that they own you for seven weeks .... when you really own them!

B-lo
02-09-2007, 10:09 AM
The best way to get rid of them is to let them think that they own you for seven weeks .... when you really own them!

:sidelol: What? You have to explain the "let them think" part? Have you seen your avy lately!!:lol:

arsenal
02-09-2007, 10:18 AM
use this...

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

like2god
02-09-2007, 10:19 AM

P.S Anyone know why they die on their backs with their feet up in the air? Kind of disturbing....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know what's funnier, your post or the fact that you produced a link for fatchicksinpartyhats. :lol:

Great job Alex. :up:

:lol:

like2god
02-09-2007, 10:21 AM
use this...

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/1561/billsraidas1.gif

Nice find. But I don't think that little can is going to work on those broads. :lol:

DolfanTom
02-09-2007, 10:26 AM
:sidelol: What? You have to explain the "let them think" part? Have you seen your avy lately!!:lol:It's all part of me "letting you think" you own me my friend.

Yep, I've been fooling you all this time!! Sorry man!

arsenal
02-09-2007, 10:26 AM
:lol: i dont know, those real bits of scott norwood really burn them deep down into their souls...

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 10:33 AM
:sidelol: What? You have to explain the "let them think" part? Have you seen your avy lately!!:lol:
Ya gotta admit he manned up and has been a helluva sport!

DolfanTom
02-09-2007, 10:35 AM

:lol:Oh how I can't wait for kickoff Sunday! :wink:

Kinzua
02-09-2007, 10:59 AM
I have re-occurring nightmares about being abducted and anally probed by buffalo fans.

I think you should talk to a counselor about coming out of the closet, Alex.

Enforcerfin33
02-09-2007, 11:54 AM
Hey, B-Lo, he's not legal, stop PMing him for his number!:lol:
B-LO is an alias for Micheal Jackson:sidelol:

B-lo
02-09-2007, 12:31 PM

:lol: Yes he has.

:evil:

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Yes he has.

:evil:
You must be luvin it!:lol:

B-lo
02-09-2007, 12:36 PM
You must be luvin it!:lol:

:evil: :evil: That's what happens when puppies try to dance with the BIG DOGS!!!:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 12:43 PM
:evil: :evil: That's what happens when puppies try to dance with the BIG DOGS!!!:cooldude:
:shakeno: That was bad, even by your standards.

DolfanTom
02-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Enough about your college girlfriends Blow, let's talk about next season when I get my revenge!

After this bet, when I come down to Miami for another game, you owe me a:

:finfan72:

BTW, when opie talked about "Manning up," he meant being a man and living up to your responsibilities! Not what you and your dorm "buddies" used to consider "manning up." :lol:

B-lo
02-09-2007, 12:58 PM
:shakeno: That was bad, even by your standards.What? He respectfully finished the bet, I respect that and knew he would. I can't get a few last punches in before it's over?:lol:

B-lo
02-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Enough about your college girlfriends Blow, let's talk about next season when I get my revenge!

BTW, when opie talked about "Manning up," he meant being a man and living up to your responsibilities! Not what you and your dorm "buddies" used to consider "manning up." :lol: I will let you TRY and get your revenge next meeting, and of course I would buy you a beer, probably several. I drink too much :D . You coming down this year? We have won 5 out of 6 , so your team is due to beat us, we'll see , but "that's why they play the game"!!!:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 01:03 PM

BTW, when opie talked about "Manning up," he meant being a man and living up to your responsibilities! Not what you and your dorm "buddies" used to consider "manning up." :lol:

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 01:05 PM
What? He respectfully finished the bet, I respect that and knew he would. I can't get a few last punches in before it's over?:lol:
yeah yeah, you've been alright about it. lemme know next time you head up to WPB I'll buy you a cookie.

B-lo
02-09-2007, 01:12 PM
yeah yeah, you've been alright about it. lemme know next time you head up to WPB I'll buy you a cookie. Don't :boohoo: it's just an avy!:cooldude:

DolfanTom
02-09-2007, 01:15 PM
What? He respectfully finished the bet, I respect that and knew he would. I can't get a few last punches in before it's over?:lol:All I have to say is:

yGwfPxrB6A8

DolfanTom
02-09-2007, 01:19 PM
I will let you TRY and get your revenge next meeting, and of course I would buy you a beer, probably several. I drink too much :D . You coming down this year? We have won 5 out of 6 , so your team is due to beat us, we'll see , but "that's why they play the game"!!!:cooldude:Not this year Blo, but maybe '08. Little Dolfan#2 arrives in July so that will pretty much be my fall! I drink too much at times as well, and I doubt much will change by '08!

Wow, you've won 5 of 6? Another 17 in a row for you and we'll finally be at .500 for the all-time series (Dolphins lead 49-32-1 :wink:).

B-lo
02-09-2007, 02:10 PM
Not this year Blo, but maybe '08. Little Dolfan#2 arrives in July so that will pretty much be my fall! I drink too much at times as well, and I doubt much will change by '08!

Wow, you've won 5 of 6? Another 17 in a row for you and we'll finally be at .500 for the all-time series (Dolphins lead 49-32-1 :wink:).

:lol: Congrats on the baby!! My 5 year old boy told me yesterday , while wearing a Bills shirt he liked the Dolphins! He no longer lives w/us!!:lol: As far 17 more in a row, your right and that's the facts and we can't change history. BUT I know I never seen it or remember it ( 70's and 80's), so to me it's like history, just words and numbers. But it is what it is. :cooldude:

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Don't :boohoo: it's just an avy!:cooldude:
alright, I'll make it a beer!:D

DolfanTom
02-09-2007, 02:13 PM
Congrats on the baby!! My 5 year old boy told me yesterday , while wearing a Bills shirt he liked the Dolphins! He no longer lives w/us!!:lol: As far 17 more in a row, your right and that's the facts and we can't change history. BUT I know I never seen it or remember it ( 70's and 80's), so to me it's like history, just words and numbers. But it is what it is. :cooldude:If there is a God, you will be saddled w/ a Dolphin-fan son!!! :sidelol::lol:

He's probably hearing stuff in school, etc. There's still time for your sake, but you've really got to lay it on thick to keep him in the Bills column. I've indoctrinated my daughter up here. The way I figure, she'll either be a Dolphin fan or hate football so much she won't care (leaving her to go shop on Sundays w/ her mom to leave me alone w/ my Dolphins!). But I hope she is a fan! :dolphins:

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 02:14 PM
Congrats on the baby!! My 5 year old boy told me yesterday , while wearing a Bills shirt he liked the Dolphins! He no longer lives w/us!!:lol: As far 17 more in a row, your right and that's the facts and we can't change history. BUT I know I never seen it or remember it ( 70's and 80's), so to me it's like history, just words and numbers. But it is what it is. :cooldude:
:lol: Thank God your kid has a good head on his shoulders. Make sure you don't harass him too much, many kids turn out much smarter than their parents!:wink:

DolfanTom
02-09-2007, 02:17 PM
many kids turn out much smarter than their parents!This is so true. Thanks to Dora, my daughter can count in Spanish as well as English - and her knowledge of Espanol is scary for a two-year-old.

It'll help on our trips down to SoFla :lol:

Vamos Dolphins!!

(does that even make sense?)

B-lo
02-09-2007, 03:18 PM
:lol: Thank God your kid has a good head on his shoulders. Make sure you don't harass him too much, many kids turn out much smarter than their parents!:wink: He doesn't live with us any more, but If I see him again I won't harass him too much.:lol: He has been warped and driven to be a Bills fan, everything he sees is Buffalo Bills or Sabres, BUT he is rebelling at 5!:lol: Hopefully he will come home apoplogize for saying that and move back in and be a Bills fan!:lol:

Mike13
02-09-2007, 03:42 PM
I drink too much :D

Is why you bone KInzua? You were looking for a guy after a few beers, but you got a chick that looks like a guy?

icephinfan
02-13-2007, 04:18 AM

Boy that KINZUA thing really got you huh???

icephinfan
02-13-2007, 04:19 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know what's funnier, your post or the fact that you produced a link for fatchicksinpartyhats. :lol:

Great job Alex. :up:

The question is, why does he have access to that link????:lol: :lol: :lol: