PDA

View Full Version : Borat 2

Motion
02-09-2007, 10:14 AM
From TVGuide.com........

Pam Anderson, Beware! Borat for Make Sequel

Say wawaweewhat? News Corp. chairman Rupert Murdoch tells the Financial Times that 20th Century Fox has signed Sacha Baron Cohen (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=210246) to reprise his role as Kazakhstan reporter Borat Sagdiyev for a follow-up to the popular and controversial Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/movie.aspx?tvobjectid=283879).

Though Cohen is currently working on a film based on another of his alter egos — Bruno, a gay Austrian — Murdoch says that once that Universal picture is done, the comedian will "come back and do Borat Two," which entirely unreliable sources say will be subheaded, "Eat This, Naughty, Naughty American Lawyers!"

arsenal
02-09-2007, 10:28 AM
i will look upon your treasures gypsy... this is understood?

PhinzN703
02-09-2007, 10:56 AM
Not exactly sure why there'd be a sequel but ok. I guess I'd go see it

tucker
02-09-2007, 10:58 AM
i didnt think the first one was anything special

playmaker1
02-09-2007, 12:04 PM
With all the hype and money made from the first ne, kinda figured something like this would happen.
Oh course I will see it

Green Ranger
02-09-2007, 12:26 PM
it makes u think tho....how big it was...will he be able to pull the wool over so many peoples eyes again this time??

mor911
02-09-2007, 12:36 PM
uumm... cool

Stitches
02-09-2007, 12:59 PM
it makes u think tho....how big it was...will he be able to pull the wool over so many peoples eyes again this time??

Yes, there are so many people who have absolutely no clue.

arsenal
02-09-2007, 01:04 PM
4weMDDfWv2E

god that scene was the best, i could not imagine seeing that when im on the subway... trying to kiss people, hahaha... i was dying in the theaters...

Blade
02-09-2007, 01:08 PM
LOL. Ill probably see this one too.

playmaker1
02-09-2007, 01:10 PM
4weMDDfWv2E

god that scene was the best, i could not imagine seeing that when im on the subway... trying to kiss people, hahaha... i was dying in the theaters...

one of my favorite parts!

FinsNYanksFan13
02-09-2007, 01:14 PM
I saw the first one and will not hesitate to see the second one. My girl and I went and saw it and both laughed our you know what's off. I don't know how he will fool people anymore being that most people know of him but if he pulls it off, it should be another good one!

Classic Borat from the Ali G Show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1gczVUBjec

vmarcilfan75
02-09-2007, 02:24 PM
Not exactly sure why there'd be a sequel but ok. I guess I'd go see it

first one cost $18 million to make and it grossed $100+million..thats why :lol:

Mike13
02-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Can he fool alot of people again though?

vmarcilfan75
02-09-2007, 04:35 PM
who knows? :confused2:

but im sure they'll figure out who to target and what not :lol:

texasPHINSfan
02-09-2007, 04:51 PM

my sentiments exactly.

the reason it was so funny was because no one knew he was a fake... now that it was a blockbuster, everyone knows who borat is. he'd be hard-pressed to find enough people who were clueless to be in another film.

I look forward to the gay Austrian movie.... Sasha Cohen is hilarious

Clark Kent
02-09-2007, 07:22 PM
my sentiments exactly.

the reason it was so funny was because no one knew he was a fake... now that it was a blockbuster, everyone knows who borat is. he'd be hard-pressed to find enough people who were clueless to be in another film.

I look forward to the gay Austrian movie.... Sasha Cohen is hilarious

I heard it might be scripted like Ali G indahouse. I hope not.

Also, I find this odd. SBC said he would never be Borat again because everyone knows the trick. I understand the money thing, but if he can't trick anyone...

However, they may use Borat 1's footage that didn't make the film from what I've heard.

Green Ranger
02-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Yes, there are so many people who have absolutely no clue.

yeah but...say he goes to a activest group {sp?} and sure...3 people fall into the trap....just one person says "no no no thats that borat guy i saw on cnn" or somethin...they will refuse...it just takes one person to see the resemblance...and think, if hes doing something on the street soo many people will know who he is, and what hes doing, guys will run infront of the camera, cheering, trying to get in the movie...it wont be the same