PDA

View Full Version : Anything/Anyone pierced/tattooed?

!PapaCrunk81!
06-14-2003, 09:17 PM
This may be a rehash of a post from yester year, but who has stuff done? I don't have any tattoos but I've been thinking about it recently. I used to have my eyebrow pierced, kept bothering me, but now I just got both of my ears pierced. Not sure what gauge, but I like 'em. And yes, I've heard that some people think tats and or piercing are silly, but who cares, what stuff do others have out there?

Muck
06-14-2003, 09:31 PM
Did my ears myself 12 years ago (ouch). Don't wear them anymore. Don't wear any jewelery anymore. No tats. Don't like 'em. I guess that's it.

Pagan
06-14-2003, 10:30 PM
I had my left ear pierced 20 years ago, when it was actually cool to do so and you didn't need 25 holes in your head to fit in. :rolleyes:

As for tats, I have one of my basses (Ibanez Iceman) on my right arm, with dragon wings coming out of the neck and the guitar flying out of a fire like a phoenix.

On my left arm I have a Native American dreamcatcher tribal band, with the guts of the dreamcatcher removed and replaced with a pentacle. Above that I have the old Dolphins logo.

On my right leg I have a wolf ripping through the skin that goes from just below my knee to just above my ankle.

I'll be getting another soon on my left leg. Either Mickey Mouse wearing shades and playing another one of my basses, or Eddie from Iron Maiden. Haven't decided yet....

Pagan
06-14-2003, 10:31 PM
please delete this! I screwed up and double-posted!

WeVie
06-14-2003, 11:51 PM
I have my tounge peirced but that is all

SkapePhin
06-14-2003, 11:59 PM
No piercings or tatoos.. I dont think either would look good on me...

Dajesus
06-15-2003, 12:30 AM
Had the toungue peirced took it out after about 6 years of having it in in 2000. Had both ears peirced, but took them out after they got infected. I have a celtic shamrock on my right arm. My fraternity letters on my right calf. I also have a purple and black outlined star with a galaxy in the center with many colors on my left calf. I am toying with getting another galaxy type setup going diagnally thru the star tattoo making it look as though the star is the foreground with a backround of another galaxy. After that something will end up on my back, but not sure what.

Baz
06-15-2003, 12:51 AM
I'm actually going to get my tatoo on my birthday, which is about 2 weeks away. My tattoo is going to be the picture in my avatar. I may just get the Pheonix, and leave the black rose and snake out. I think it would look better that way anyways......

P4E
06-15-2003, 01:20 AM
Left ear 24 friggin years ago now. That's scary.

I'll still put a little diamond stud thru it when I'm attending formal Republican events, just to shake up my conservative friends a lil.

Tats always struck me as awfully permanent, when little else about me is. If I'd gotten a tat 24 years ago, it probably would have incorporated a beer keg, The Clash, some mushrooms, a dolphin, and the name Jill. Hmmm... maybe that could still work. Heck, I'M DOING IT -- FIRST THING TOMORROW!

Anybody know any hot Jill's?

inFINSible
06-15-2003, 08:34 AM
pierced my left ear....20 years ago.....pierced my right ear 5 years ago (now I have both done...I didn't switch sides ;) ).....Old Dolphins logo on my right arm, that I drew myself......that was almost 15 years ago.......mistakenly got a "free" tattoo of a yin yang on my left shoulder, I've been meaning to have that covered for about 10 years now....that's it, that's all I have done....

I do have a question though.....I have also been thinking of redoing my Dolphins tattoo by having the Logo updated and the art work bumped up a notch....I'm kinda undecided because, on the one hand it's my design and my artwork, on the other hand it looks "amatuerish" to me now......I've never been big on nostalgia but, this one I can't seem to let go.....Refinish or leave it alone?

iceblizzard69
06-15-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible
pierced my left ear....20 years ago.....pierced my right ear 5 years ago (now I have both done...I didn't switch sides ;) ).....Old Dolphins logo on my right arm, that I drew myself......that was almost 15 years ago.......mistakenly got a "free" tattoo of a yin yang on my left shoulder, I've been meaning to have that covered for about 10 years now....that's it, that's all I have done....

I do have a question though.....I have also been thinking of redoing my Dolphins tattoo by having the Logo updated and the art work bumped up a notch....I'm kinda undecided because, on the one hand it's my design and my artwork, on the other hand it looks "amatuerish" to me now......I've never been big on nostalgia but, this one I can't seem to let go.....Refinish or leave it alone?

I think the tattoo is awesome. It does look like the artwork of a 3 year old but its still tight.

Scrap
06-15-2003, 09:16 AM
I pierced my left ear about 10 years ago, and I never wear any anymore. I have a tattoo in between my shoulder blades.It's the chinese symbol meaning "fierce".

If anyone is considering getting a tattoo, but is unsure, either:

A) Don't get one.

or

B)Get one in a place you will be able to hide it with clothing, if you choose to.

I have no regrets about getting a tattoo, and hope to get another one day when I figure out what I want.

Capt. Dick
06-15-2003, 10:22 AM

inFINS, you might concider having a buffalo tatood underneath with a stream of water coming from the dolphin.

WeVie
06-15-2003, 10:51 AM
I have been wanting a tatoo for a long time but I can't find anything that I want to keep forever and ever. I have been thinking of a Fins tatoo though.

inFINSible
06-15-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

inFINS, you might concider having a buffalo tatood underneath with a stream of water coming from the dolphin.

And have something that is buffalo permanently attached to my body??? NO THANKS!! ;)

Capt. Dick
06-15-2003, 11:10 AM

And have something that is buffalo permanently attached to my body??? NO THANKS!! ;)

hmmm....good point. :D

XoPhinsoX
06-15-2003, 01:14 PM

You're definetely gonna wanna get that re-done ;).

XoPhinsoX
06-15-2003, 01:15 PM
I kinda wanna get my tongue pierced.

If I was to get a tattoo it would probably be somewhere on the forearm/wrist, of course the problem with that is when it comes to work related crap.

Always been a fan of Celtic stuff.]

It's a hell of a lot better then that oh so cool Tribal art ;).

Hellion
06-15-2003, 02:12 PM
I don't have any piercings, I have a tattoo on my upper left arm of a wolf ripping through my arm, I had a dog that was half malamute half wolf, looked cool was a cool dog.

On my upper right arm I have a Dragon with it's wings spread up to my shoulder and on the wings I have my kids initials. I've always dug Dragons, my basic training unit was called the Delta Dragons, as a kid I had pictures of them on my walls and it's sort of my unofficial family crest. No I wasn't into dungeons and dragons. I'm gonna have the gas tank of my bike painted with a Dragon on it.
Thinking of getting a new tat on my left shoulder/upper arm region just above the wolf.

Muck
06-15-2003, 02:48 PM
inFins...definitely get that tat redone.

Muck
06-15-2003, 02:51 PM
No Prince Albert's yet. I'm shocked.

The tongue piercing thing.....always seemed more appropriate for chicks and ghey men......if you know what I mean.

Jaydog57
06-15-2003, 03:10 PM
Had my left ear pierced back in '89, don't wear a ring in it now though. Did anybody see the 'Jackass' where Steve O got his *** cheeks pierced together? That was pretty :goof:'d up.:cool:

Hellion
06-15-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Muck
The tongue piercing thing.....always seemed more appropriate for chicks and ghey men......if you know what I mean.

A friend of mine showed me his tongue piercing and after I asked him WHY!? he said " Man it's like putting chrome rims on a vette"
:rolleyes:

So I told him " you must have a chevette because a corvette don't need chrome rims" and I stuck my non pierced tongue at him.
:lol:

Hellion
06-15-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Jaydog57
Had my left ear pierced back in '89, don't wear a ring in it now though. Did anybody see the 'Jackass' where Steve O got his *** cheeks pierced together? That was pretty :goof:'d up.:cool:

Yeah man I saw that, I heard he got busted for drugs in another country. You here anything about that?

Jaydog57
06-16-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Hellion

Yeah man I saw that, I heard he got busted for drugs in another country. You here anything about that? Yeah, he got busted in Sweden, the strictest country on drug trafficking in Europe. Apparently, they (Stevo's Jackass show) were on tour and stopped in Sweden and the press asked if any drugs were brought into the country. As a joke, he (Steve O ) said in an interview that he had swallowed some hash in a condom. The cops took it literally, and swarmed his hotel room, to find a joint and a couple ectsasy pills. So, he got busted for those. He was retained for several days but made it out in time for the MTV awards. Not sure, but I think he has to go back for sentencing in Sweden. Oh, those crazy Americans.......:lol:

iceblizzard69
06-16-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Jaydog57

Yeah, did you see the movie? In it, Steve-O does some **** that is a lot crazier than anything he did on TV.

Peebs
06-16-2003, 09:30 PM
I have my belly button pierced and a tattoo of a large butterfly on the base of my spine.