PDA

View Full Version : B-lo's Education Level - You decide!!

DolfanTom
02-09-2007, 07:33 PM
I got to thinking today - just what is highest level of education that our friend B-lo has attained? He says he has a Master's degree, but based on his inability to spell, and his propensity to root for the Buffalo Bills, any reasonable person would certainly have to question this. So, what do you think is the highest level of education Mr. B-lo has attained?

-2nd Grade

-5th Grade

-8th Grade

-Two years of study at SFOGCC (San Francisco Openly Gay Community College)

-Hamburger U

Sorry B-lo - I had to have some fun at your expense after the hell you've put me through the past seven weeks!

Mike13
02-09-2007, 08:20 PM
He spells at a second grade level.

The Confessor
02-09-2007, 08:26 PM
He spells at a second grade level.

Rumor is that he also dates at a second grade level:evil:

Capt. Dick
02-09-2007, 08:27 PM
I gave the kid the benefit of the doubt and raised my guess to 5th grade. It was against my better judgement tho.

DolfanTom
02-09-2007, 08:29 PM
I gave the kid the benefit of the doubt and raised my guess to 5th grade. It was against my better judgement tho.I had you in mind when I made this poll Capt. I couldn't wait for your response! :wink:

Colorado Dolfan
02-09-2007, 08:29 PM
I'm pretty sure he has a Master's degree...

...he went to fishing school and has a Master's in Baiting... :wink:

http://classifieds.thestranger.com/photos/6e7c937dea1344417630acc334beda3a/medium-1159062145-5.jpg

:tongue:

The Confessor
02-09-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm pretty sure he has a Master's degree...

...he went to fishing school and has a Master's in Baiting... :wink:

http://classifieds.thestranger.com/photos/6e7c937dea1344417630acc334beda3a/medium-1159062145-5.jpg

:tongue:

Gotcha, a Master-Baiter....

Sorry, I had to spell it out in case B-lowjob is listening

Capt. Dick
02-09-2007, 08:35 PM
I had you in mind when I made this poll Capt. I couldn't wait for your response! :wink:

:lol: ..I typed out a much longer response, Tom, that I thought was pretty funny but for some reason cut it short.:lol:

I`ll get the lil` bastard soon enough tho.:D

DolfanTom
02-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Call me crazy, but I think the funniest thing about the poll results so far is that nobody has voted for 8th Grade :lol:

Capt. Dick
02-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Call me crazy, but I think the funniest thing about the poll results so far is that nobody has voted for 8th Grade :lol:
Well, now that you pointed it out.:lol: Maybe clown`ll jump in and save him.:lol:

FinaciousOne
02-09-2007, 10:12 PM
I don't know how far he got in school,
but I can easily see how far school got in him. (Not very) :wink: (lanoitnetni si rammarg reporpmi eht)

I remember somewhere he once posted that elementary school was the best 12 years of his life, but that doesn't mean he finished them.

like2god
02-10-2007, 12:42 AM
I voted for 2 years at SFOGCC, but I have an unfair advantage because I know Blo's life story.

Like most families, blow's kin were immigrants. His parents came from the old country (Kentucky) and settled down in the slums of Buffalo. It was a tough decision for them at first, they had 12 kids and the thought of starting over in another city was a tough one. But one day they gathered up all of their belongings, put them in a plastic trash bag and hopped a train to the armpit of NY State. That train ride was the start of the new beginning for the blo family, it was also where blowboy was conceived.

Once arriving in Buffalo, Billy Ray and Bobbie Jean Dumphuk had to make a decision. With another youngin on the way, they felt it was time to send the older kids out on their own. So they sold oldest boys to a talent scout, who then found them work at a Coney Island freakshow under the stage name The_Wolf_People. (http://www.thewolfpeople.com/) The other children (ages 3 - 12) were strategically placed throughout the city to beg for nickles.

Times were tough for the blo family. Billy Ray was sheep phucker by trade, but he just couldn't seem to break into Buffalo's thriving sheep phucker industry. Bobbie Jean had a Masters in Birthing and had been studying to be a topless dancer back in Kentucky, but because she had only been pregnant for a few days and wasn't showing, no strip joint would hire her. The remaining 10 children were eventually sent back to Kentucky to be with their grandparents because they were only pulling in enough money to by smokes for Billy and Bobbie Jean, the kids had to go without.

(Flash forward 9 months, Blow is born!!!)

It was a cold December morning in Buffalo and Bobbie Jean was squating over a park bench bringing blo into the world, when Billy Ray received some wonderful news. He had just been accepted into the Buffalo Inner City Learning Center for Special Adults where he planned to persue a career as a tollbooth ticket taker. After 7 long years of study he finally made it to the big time and became a NYS thruway tollbooth exchange technician. With his new found wealth, he decided to send his son blowboy to the very best inner city grammar school that his $4.25 an hour job could afford.

(little boy blow)

Blow was an awkward child, ugly in his looks and slow to grasp simple tasks that took regular kids minutes to learn. He had a hard time adjusting to his new school, his classmates made fun of his protruding forehead, extra fingers and club foot. But blo was a trooper, he ignored the taunting and finger pointing and finished the 2nd grade after only 4 attempts, which was faster than any Dumphuck had before. But his victory was short lived, during a third grade spelling bee blowboy misspelled the word window (even though his word was dictionary. ironic, no? :lol: ) and he was laughed out of the classroom. Bl-ow was so upset that he ran away from home and joined a band of dancing travestites and traveled the country until he was 18.

He wound up in San Francisco and found himself broke, depressed and bleeding from his @nus. He needed a change of direction and he found that in the San Francisco Openly Gay Community College, or as it is known by the locals "Fairy College". For the first time in his life, blow-boy felt like he belonged and had a purpose in life. Not only did his fellow fairies except his club foot and extra fingers, but they also excepted many other parts of him too. :lol:

*Just a quick background, his real name isn't blow. That was just the nickname given to him by his pals at good ol SFOGCC. His birth name is really Ima Dumphuck.

B-l-o currently lives in Florida and is reaping the benefits of public assistance while staring at his neighbors through their bedroom windows. He has three children (2 of them legally, the other is on the Amber list) and 4 gerbils.

So that's the story of bloBOY.

How did he become a Bills fan, you ask?

He became a Bills fan after being reared in Buffalo by his parents and then being reared by the dancing transvestites and his Fairy College classmates. :lol:

I'm so tired right now that I am not even going to hit spell check. Blowboy, if I made any spelling errors, I hope you have a field day with them. :cooldude:

jman924
02-10-2007, 12:47 AM
I doubt he's going to Hamburger U.
They only let you go there if you're buying one of those $1.5 million dollar golden arches.

Mike13
02-10-2007, 02:34 PM
I voted for 2 years at SFOGCC, but I have an unfair advantage because I know Blo's life story.

Like most families, blow's kin were immigrants. His parents came from the old country (Kentucky) and settled down in the slums of Buffalo. It was a tough decision for them at first, they had 12 kids and the thought of starting over in another city was a tough one. But one day they gathered up all of their belongings, put them in a plastic trash bag and hopped a train to the armpit of NY State. That train ride was the start of the new beginning for the blo family, it was also where blowboy was conceived.

Once arriving in Buffalo, Billy Ray and Bobbie Jean Dumphuk had to make a decision. With another youngin on the way, they felt it was time to send the older kids out on their own. So they sold oldest boys to a talent scout, who then found them work at a Coney Island freakshow under the stage name The_Wolf_People. (http://www.thewolfpeople.com/) The other children (ages 3 - 12) were strategically placed throughout the city to beg for nickles.

Times were tough for the blo family. Billy Ray was sheep phucker by trade, but he just couldn't seem to break into Buffalo's thriving sheep phucker industry. Bobbie Jean had a Masters in Birthing and had been studying to be a topless dancer back in Kentucky, but because she had only been pregnant for a few days and wasn't showing, no strip joint would hire her. The remaining 10 children were eventually sent back to Kentucky to be with their grandparents because they were only pulling in enough money to by smokes for Billy and Bobbie Jean, the kids had to go without.

It was a cold December morning in Buffalo and Bobbie Jean was squating over a park bench bringing blo into the world, when Billy Ray received some wonderful news. He had just been accepted into the Buffalo Inner City Learning Center for Special Adults where he planned to persue a career as a tollbooth ticket taker. After 7 long years of study he finally made it to the big time and became a NYS thruway tollbooth exchange technician. With his new found wealth, he decided to send his son blowboy to the very best inner city grammar school that his $4.25 an hour job could afford.

(little boy blow)

Blow was an awkward child, ugly in his looks and slow to grasp simple tasks that took regular kids minutes to learn. He had a hard time adjusting to his new school, his classmates made fun of his protruding forehead, extra fingers and club foot. But blo was a trooper, he ignored the taunting and finger pointing and finished the 2nd grade after only 4 attempts, which was faster than any Dumphuck had before. But his victory was short lived, during a third grade spelling bee blowboy misspelled the word window (even though his word was dictionary. ironic, no? :lol: ) and he was laughed out of the classroom. Bl-ow was so upset that he ran away from home and joined a band of dancing travestites and traveled the country until he was 18.

He wound up in San Francisco and found himself broke, depressed and bleeding from his @nus. He needed a change of direction and he found that in the San Francisco Openly Gay Community College, or as it is known by the locals "Fairy College". For the first time in his life, blow-boy felt like he belonged and had a purpose in life. Not only did his fellow fairies except his club foot and extra fingers, but they also excepted many other parts of him too. :lol:

*Just a quick background, his real name isn't blow. That was just the nickname given to him by his pals at good ol SFOGCC. His birth name is really Ima Dumphuck.

B-l-o currently lives in Florida and is reaping the benefits of public assistance and while staring at his neighbors through their bedroom windows. He has three children (2 of them legally, the other is on the Amber list) and 4 gerbils.

He became a Bills fan after being reared in Buffalo by his parents and then being reared by the dancing transvestites and his Fairy College classmates. :lol:

I'm so tired right now that I am not even going to hit spell check. Blowboy, if I made any spelling errors, I hope you have a field day with them. :cooldude:

:sidelol: as:lol: Ima :D would:evil: say:tongue:

bigbry
02-10-2007, 02:46 PM

(little boy blow)

B-l-o currently lives in Florida and is reaping the benefits of public assistance and while staring at his neighbors through their bedroom windows. He has three children (2 of them legally, the other is on the Amber list) and 4 gerbils.

:lol:

I did find one error in your facts, Blo was in the womb 16 months, apparently Blos father found it convenient to get off AND feed Blo at the same time.

BB

DolfanTom
02-10-2007, 04:00 PM

(little boy blow)

I'm so tired right now that I am not even going to hit spell check. Blowboy, if I made any spelling errors, I hope you have a field day with them. :cooldude:After reading this, it all make sense now about Blo!

Thanks for the research l2g! It's like watching an episode of "E! True Trailerpark Stories".

FinaciousOne
02-10-2007, 06:15 PM

(little boy blow)

B-l-o currently lives in Florida and is reaping the benefits of public assistance while staring at his neighbors through their bedroom windows. He has three children (2 of them legally, the other is on the Amber list) and 4 gerbils.

B-lo doesn't deserve to have this many letters used in the telling of his wretched life story.
The letter count almost adds up to the number of letters he's misplaced so far this month.
The Phin$ generated > than B-lo's annual income.

retired opfinistic
02-11-2007, 02:50 AM

(little boy blow)

I am floored! A club foot? Extra fingers? Ya figure with a few more fingers he'd be a better typast!

Capt. Dick
02-11-2007, 10:09 AM

(little boy blow)

Wow!... Great job l2g. It all makes sense now and I feel bad for picking on blo. I will never do it again, maybe.

B-lo
02-11-2007, 12:00 PM
You can all go fuk yourselves!!! :cooldude:

Enforcerfin33
02-11-2007, 12:53 PM
Hamburger U has B-Lo written all over it...:lol:

FinaciousOne
02-11-2007, 01:29 PM

The sacred, B-lo family motto, handed down though generations.
Each year at the family reunion the oldest surviving member announces the beginning of their inbreeding festival by screaming this command to all the younger inbreds.

Kinzua
02-11-2007, 02:44 PM

(little boy blow)

L2G knows so much about B-lo's family history because he was one of the boys sold to the Coney Island freak show :( ... but the NYSPCA rescued them and found them temporary homes in western Pennsylvania where they had the choice of becoming Steelers or Bengals fans, but L2G decided to assert his independence and for some reason picked the Dolphins ... upon which the NYSPCA decided that the best "cure" was to ship him to an adoptive family in Bills Country in NYS. Alas, it was too late! Finitis is incurable! :boohoo:

So now L2G lives the miserable and precarious existence as a Carppie in Bills Country :eek: ... a stranger even to his own strange blood kin, most of whom roost in their mobile homes and root for the Bungles, Stillers or Titans! :shakeno:

Mike13
02-11-2007, 02:55 PM
The sacred, B-lo family motto, handed down though generations.
Each year at the family reunion the oldest surviving member announces the beginning of their inbreeding festival by screaming this command to all the younger inbreds.

ah the circle of mental ******ation.

wazzy
02-11-2007, 03:05 PM

(little boy blow)

Classic!:sidelol:

wazzy
02-11-2007, 03:07 PM

I think you would get to much enjoyment if we did that B-lo

like2god
02-11-2007, 04:55 PM
L2G knows so much about B-lo's family history because he was one of the boys sold to the Coney Island freak show :( ... but the NYSPCA rescued them and found them temporary homes in western Pennsylvania where they had the choice of becoming Steelers or Bengals fans, but L2G decided to assert his independence and for some reason picked the Dolphins ... upon which the NYSPCA decided that the best "cure" was to ship him to an adoptive family in Bills Country in NYS. Alas, it was too late! Finitis is incurable! :boohoo:

So now L2G lives the miserable and precarious existence as a Carppie in Bills Country :eek: ... a stranger even to his own strange blood kin, most of whom roost in their mobile homes and root for the Bungles, Stillers or Titans! :shakeno:

Maybe I should do your life story, I would call it "The tale of two Kinzuas". It would be heartbreaking story about a gender confused boy that thought he was a girl that thought she was a boy. :lol:

FinsAreLife
02-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Easiky SFOGCC

DolfanTom
02-11-2007, 07:16 PM

Maybe I should do your life story, I would call it "The tale of two Kinzuas". It would be heartbreaking story about a gender confused boy that thought he was a girl that thought she was a boy. :lol:

If that was ever made into a movie, you'd have all of Buffalo there on opening night. All the trailer parks would be empty during the movie! We could then go steal all their stuff and sell it back to them at a flee market/garage sale!! They'll be amazed when the picture frames already have pictures of them in it!

DolfanTom
02-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Depths: 1
B-lo: 0

B-lo
02-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Depths: 1
B-lo: 0:shakeno:

DolfanTom
02-11-2007, 07:23 PM
:shakeno:
:wink:

like2god
02-11-2007, 07:35 PM
:laughat: B-l-o-w-b-o-y

Kinzua
02-11-2007, 08:38 PM
If that was ever made into a movie, you'd have all of Buffalo there on opening night. All the trailer parks would be empty during the movie! We could then go steal all their stuff and sell it back to them at a flee market/garage sale!! They'll be amazed when the picture frames already have pictures of them in it!

You'd be pretty hard pressed to find many trailer parks around Buffalo -- probably about as many as you'd find in Saratoga County. :cooldude:

Isn't there a great big one, about as upscale as a "mobile home community" outside of Florida gets, in Malta? Malta Gardens or something, it's called, IIRC.

Kinzua
02-11-2007, 08:54 PM

I've never been "gender confused". With males out numbering the females in my immediate family 5-2, my mom and I figured it would be easier to become football fans than not. Of course, like all natives of Bills Country, the Bills were our team going back to the days when Bills terrorized the old AFL with guys like Jack Kemp, Cookie Gilchrist, Elbert Dubenion, George Saimes, Ron McDole, Paul McGuire, Tom Sestak, etc ... :up:

FinaciousOne
02-11-2007, 09:43 PM

Wouldn't that be "The Kinzua With Two Tails"?

FinaciousOne
02-11-2007, 09:49 PM
ah the circle of mental ******ation.

hmm.......:huh:

ritardation?
Stimulation?
:wink: :dolphins:

Mike13
02-11-2007, 11:50 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wP9D6tYRAU

DolfanTom
02-12-2007, 10:04 AM
You'd be pretty hard pressed to find many trailer parks around Buffalo -- probably about as many as you'd find in Saratoga County. :cooldude:

Isn't there a great big one, about as upscale as a "mobile home community" outside of Florida gets, in Malta? Malta Gardens or something, it's called, IIRC.As you know, they are sprinkled here and there all over Upstate.

It's funny, there's actually one not too far from where I live, mixed in w/ brand-spanking-new million dollar homes like a block away, and multi-million dollar mansions w/in a mile or two tops. Not too many trailers mind you, but when you see a small park in the middle of new home construction left and right, it's kind of an ironic site. :lol:

DolfanTom
02-12-2007, 10:06 AM
Right now SFOGCC and Hamburger U are tied! Someone break it up so we can declare a winner!

retired opfinistic
02-12-2007, 12:07 PM
i had all my vcash on 2nd grade! :(

like2god
02-12-2007, 12:41 PM
i had all my vcash on 2nd grade! :(
Blo may have made it all the way to SFOGCC, but he only retains a 2nd grade IQ. So, we all win. :lol:

retired opfinistic
02-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Blo may have made it all the way to SFOGCC, but he only retains a 2nd grade IQ. So, we all win. :lol:
Yes! And he didn't make it all the way at SFOGCC, but he did go all the way there!:D

Colorado Dolfan
02-12-2007, 02:44 PM
Yes! And he didn't make it all the way at SFOGCC, but he did go all the way there!:D

Many, many times... :lol:

His only disappointment: When he found out the SFOGCC Packers were the school's football team. :wink:

Mike13
02-12-2007, 08:26 PM
With males out numbering the females in my immediate family 5-2, my mom and I figured it would be easier to become football fans than not

So I guess the girls are really sore after the family reunion.

Enforcerfin33
02-12-2007, 11:45 PM
crap its still a tie. How about we just say he an SFOGCC graduate and Hamburger U drop out?

DolfanTom
02-13-2007, 09:58 AM
crap its still a tie. How about we just say he an SFOGCC graduate and Hamburger U drop out?I'm thinking that B-lo went to work for McDonalds after his two years at SFOGCC. McDonald's recruited him because they heard he was so good at handling meat. :lol:

like2god
02-13-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm thinking that B-lo went to work for McDonalds after his two years at SFOGCC. McDonald's recruited him because they heard he was so good at handling meat. :lol:

Where is blow boy? I expected a little more fight out of him than this.

Maybe he accidently logged off his computer and can't figure out how to turn it back on. I guess the Dell company is going way out of its way to hide the "On" button from its users. :rolleyes2

Mike13
02-13-2007, 02:10 PM
hmm.......:huh:

ritardation?
Stimulation?
:wink: :dolphins:

The only thing close to mental stimulation for Blo is skull ****ing.

Vertical Limit
02-13-2007, 02:25 PM

(little boy blow)

Wow. :lol:

like2god
02-13-2007, 02:26 PM
Wow. :lol:
It's all true, too. :lol:

bigbry
02-14-2007, 12:33 AM
I've never been "gender confused". With males out numbering the females in my immediate family 5-2, my mom and I figured it would be easier to become football fans than not. Of course, like all natives of Bills Country, the Bills were our team going back to the days when Bills terrorized the old AFL with guys like Jack Kemp, Cookie Gilchrist, Elbert Dubenion, George Saimes, Ron McDole, Paul McGuire, Tom Sestak, etc ... :up:

Well, I see its time to fire-up the BBT 1.0(Bills Bull$hit Translater)

Translation:
Instead of fighting off the odds(5-2) we started to learn to enjoy the insest, like all natives of Bills Country.
Now I'll bring up the old days....Cousin George, Elbert,Jack,Tom, Cookie?,Ron, Paul etc....

The BBT 1.0 is Free to DolFans....Bills Fans...Priceless!

BB

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 09:26 AM
HAMBURGER U takes the lead

Edit: LOL still no takers on 8th grade

Kinzua
02-14-2007, 11:05 AM
Now I'll bring up the old days....Cousin George, Elbert,Jack,Tom, Cookie?,Ron, Paul etc....

BB
:shakeno: You really ought not to kiss and tell, BigBra!

DolfanTom
02-14-2007, 11:23 AM
HAMBURGER U takes the lead

Edit: LOL still no takers on 8th grade
Tied again :tantrum::tantrum:.

Like I said - SFOGCC, then recruited by HU. It all makes perfect sense!!

DolfanTom
02-14-2007, 11:25 AM

Where is blow boy? I expected a little more fight out of him than this.

So did I! It's not like B-lo to just roll over like that. Bend-over, yes, but roll over?

like2god
02-14-2007, 11:32 AM
So did I! It's not like B-lo to just roll over like that. Bend-over, yes, but roll over?

B-lo
02-14-2007, 12:52 PM
So did I! It's not like B-lo to just roll over like that. Bend-over, yes, but roll over? I'm here you stupid ignorant fuks!!! What , you want me to reply to every as3hole in the depths? You fuks make me :sidelol: though! I got more intelligence in my right nut then 90 % of you scumbags! Big BRA's got more bullsh%t and boobs then Anna Nicole , and we all know capt. is a dikhead, and L2likes2BGay w/ him. Do I have to say this every day for you fuks to get it? Dolphag Tom is, has, and always will be owned by me, And Ophag fuks monkeys. You see what i'm dealin w/here?:lol: And since you fukin gayfers care so much , I have earned my M.D. since this stupid as# post has started, and it's in SWEEPING, so you can all go do what Big Bra and the capt. Dikhead do nightly and FUK each other!:cooldude:

DolfanTom
02-14-2007, 01:03 PM
I'm here you stupid ignorant fuks!!! What , you want me to reply to every as3hole in the depths? You fuks make me :sidelol: though! I got more intelligence in my right nut then 90 % of you scumbags! Big BRA's got more bullsh%t and boobs then Anna Nicole , and we all know capt. is a dikhead, and L2likes2BGay w/ him. Do I have to say this every day for you fuks to get it? Dolphag Tom is, has, and always will be owned by me, And Ophag fuks monkeys. You see what i'm dealin w/here?:lol: And since you fukin gayfers care so much , I have earned my M.D. since this stupid as# post has started, and it's in SWEEPING, so you can all go do what Big Bra and the capt. Dikhead do nightly and FUK each other!:cooldude:Definitely Hamburger U! Yep, definitely!

like2god
02-14-2007, 01:03 PM
I'm here you stupid ignorant fuks!!! What , you want me to reply to every as3hole in the depths? You fuks make me :sidelol: though! I got more intelligence in my right nut then 90 % of you scumbags!
Maybe you should look into having your nut implanted into your head. :lol:

And no, having another guy's nuts in your mouth doesn't count.

Big BRA's got more bullsh%t and boobs then Anna Nicole , and we all know capt. is a dikhead, and L2likes2BGay w/ him. Do I have to say this every day for you fuks to get it? Dolphag Tom is, has, and always will be owned by me, And Ophag fuks monkeys. You see what i'm dealin w/here?:lol:
Even if all that was true, you still wouldn't be on our level. :D

And since you fukin gayfers care so much , I have a earned my M.D. since this stupid as# post has started, and it's in SWEEPING, so you can all go do what Big Bra and the capt. Dikhead do nightly and FUK each other!:cooldude:

Congrats, maybe some day the YMCA will let you move up to slop bucket duty. :lol:

arsenal
02-14-2007, 01:04 PM

(little boy blow)

:lol: wow its all so clear now...

B-lo
02-14-2007, 01:08 PM
Maybe you should look into having your nut implanted into your head. :lol:

And no, having another guy's nuts in your mouth doesn't count.

Even if all that was true, you still wouldn't be on our level. :D

Congrats, maybe some day the YMCA will let you move up to slop bucket duty. :lol: "our level"? What's that ? You all are on the BOTTOM level and going nowhere FAST!!

:cooldude:

arsenal
02-14-2007, 01:11 PM
and somehow you cant even get there... sad really...

like2god
02-14-2007, 01:24 PM
"our level"? What's that ? You all are on the BOTTOM level and going nowhere FAST!!

Oh I don't know, whenever we post something we don't have 10 people sitting there :hmmm:, they have no trouble at all understanding what we type. :lol:

You on the other hand.......:wink:

finsrclowns
02-14-2007, 01:42 PM

Spelling errors? Now there's a nice cover line.:lol:I'd give you credit for originality except how tough is it to go edit/cut/paste from your own phucking diary?:lol:

like2god
02-14-2007, 01:50 PM
Spelling errors? Now there's a nice cover line.:lol:I'd give you credit for originality except how tough is it to go edit/cut/paste from your own phucking diary?:lol:

It's Valentines day, shouldn't you be bent over at a truckstop or something? :lol:

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 01:56 PM

It's Valentines day, shouldn't you be bent over at a truckstop or something? :lol:
:lol: Imagine the greasepaint by the end of his shift.

like2god
02-14-2007, 02:02 PM
:lol: Imagine the greasepaint by the end of his shift.

I wonder what people think when they hear this sound coming from the stall next to them.

http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/archive/Cartoon-Effects/Cartoon-horns/A-Toy-Honk-01/239850

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 02:03 PM

I wonder what people think when they hear this sound coming from the stall next to them.

http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/archive/Cartoon-Effects/Cartoon-horns/A-Toy-Honk-01/239850

"Must be a Bill's fan paying the rent!"

like2god
02-14-2007, 02:06 PM
"Must be a Bill's fan paying the rent!"

BTW you've been mor'd :lol:

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 02:10 PM

BTW you've been mor'd :lol:
Lol! I'm trying to collect a million finbucks!

like2god
02-14-2007, 02:12 PM
Lol! I'm trying to collect a million finbucks!
Did you post in the thread or did they catch you reading? I didn't think they could see you in invisible mode?

DolfanTom
02-14-2007, 02:16 PM

It's Valentines day, shouldn't you be bent over at a truckstop or something? :lol:As soon as he hits the truck stop near B-lo's house ...

B-lo
02-14-2007, 03:02 PM
Oh I don't know, whenever we post something we don't have 10 people sitting there :hmmm:, they have no trouble at all understanding what we type. :lol:

You on the other hand.......:wink: Are U fukin kidding me!! Your only sorry as# comeback you have when you get owned is "DRRR.............. aaaahh we don't understand that"!!!!:sidelol: Nice try, dumfuk!:cooldude: you are fukin pathetic, I read a post earlier today where Big BRA got smacked around by somebody , I can't remember exactly who, but his response was " that doesn't even make sense", when it was obviously very clear to everyone except the as#hole getting his as# handed to him! We have the same situation here... " we don't understand"!!:sidelol: Go back to grade school Dexter!!:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 03:15 PM
Did you post in the thread or did they catch you reading? I didn't think they could see you in invisible mode?
I posted! :lol:

like2god
02-14-2007, 03:30 PM
Are U fukin kidding me!! Your only sorry as# comeback you have when you get owned is "DRRR.............. aaaahh we don't understand that"!!!!Nice try, dumfuk! you are fukin pathetic, I read a post earlier today where Big BRA got smacked around by somebody , I can't remember exactly who, but his response was " that doesn't even make sense", when it was obviously very clear to everyone except the as#hole getting his as# handed to him! We have the same situation here... " we don't understand"!! Go back to grade school Dexter!!:cooldude:

ummm......ok, I think I understand part of this post. :lol:

Do you want me to understand what I'm reading so I can give an honest answer? Forgive me if I'm not fluent in the language of stupid, it's been a few years since I took that in highschool. :lol:

Here is an example of what I am up against.

Phu$ck you DEXTER, yuo kno exactely whaT I"M talkin bout. You so f*ck@d up YOUR can't even Reed I Like2BeeGay!!! You's Guys mack me :sidelol: tho cause you arePHUCKIN Phunny. :cooldude:

Now, do I just reply blindly or should I ask what the f*ck you are talking about? :lol:

How about this, I'll make a list of replies and you can pick one from the list whenever you post.

1. Go f*ck yourself, blowboy
2. If Culpepper is healthy and the OL improves, the Phins should be in pretty good shape.
3. The Bills suck and JP Losman is taking you guys nowhere.
4. Hey opfin, I think we need your secret decoder ring for this one.
5. Hey Blo, Capt just made a fool of you
6. Hey blow, opfin just made a fool of you
7. Hey b-low, DolfanTom just made a fool of you
8. Hey blough, BigBry just made a fool of you
9. Hey b-l-o, how long did it take you to proof read that post.
10. :cooldude:
11. Nice try Blowboy :sidelol:
12. Wow, avy smack. :rolleyes2
13. Ronnie will be fine if the OL can open a few holes for him. He is not a bust.
14. I know that you like to be gay, do you have to keep reminding us?
15. Nice, intelligent post, Mr. Blo.

You won't be using that last one too often so just ignore that one. :lol:

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 03:33 PM

Do you want me to understand what I'm reading so I can give an honest answer? Forgive me if I'm not fluent in the language of stupid, it's been a few years since I took that in highschool. :lol:

Now, do I just reply blindly or should I ask what the f*ck you are talking about? :lol:

How about this, I'll make a list of replies and you can pick one from the list whenever you post.

2. If Culpepper is healthy and the OL improves, the Phins should be in pretty good shape.
13. Ronnie will be fine if the OL can open a few holes for him. He is not a bust.

:lol: You got Mor'd!!!!

I loaned my decoder ring to B-Lo, he lost it somewhere in Finsrclown's rectum! Now I'm on a daily diet of Cracker Jacks and Cocoa Puffs, desperately trying to replace it!

like2god
02-14-2007, 03:40 PM
:lol: You got Mor'd!!!!

I loaned my decoder ring to B-Lo, he lost it somewhere in Finsrclown's rectum! Now I'm on a daily diet of Cracker Jacks and Cocoa Puffs, desperately trying to replace it!

I tried to be helpful and Pats got me with the Mor. :fire: :lol:

And Blo didn't lose it, that plastic decoder ring is the most valuable piece of jewelry that his wife owns. They plan on selling it so they can retire and move to Arby's parkinglot.:lol:

Capt. Dick
02-14-2007, 03:41 PM

And Blo didn't lose it, that plastic decoder ring is the most valuable piece of jewelry that his wife owns. They plan on selling it so they can retire and move to Arby's parkinglot.:lol:

LMAO!

Capt. Dick
02-14-2007, 03:46 PM
"our level"? What's that ? You all are on the BOTTOM level and going nowhere FAST!!

Insolence doesn`t fit you. Go back to being subservient where you belong.:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 04:13 PM

:lol: You said Arby's! His wife's coochie looks like a poorly made Beef 'n Cheddar.

arsenal
02-14-2007, 04:19 PM
:lol: You said Arby's! His wife's coochie looks like a poorly made Beef 'n Cheddar.

:lol: i dont think the stuff dripping out of it though is arbys sauce...

Capt. Dick
02-14-2007, 04:24 PM

:lol: ..ewww! poor bastard..we cause him to **** his britches..his wife`s coochie makes him throw up and he`s a die-hard bills fan.

What a ****ing life!:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 04:28 PM
The funniest thing....I had a Beef 'n Chedder for lunch today. I'm gonna hurl!

Capt. Dick
02-14-2007, 04:31 PM
The funniest thing....I had a Beef 'n Chedder for lunch today. I'm gonna hurl!

Quick..think about Lisa Kudrow spread-eagled!

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 04:34 PM
Quick..think about Lisa Kudrow spread-eagled!
:lol: That made it worse! I hate big bird!

Capt. Dick
02-14-2007, 04:36 PM
:lol: That made it worse! I hate big bird!:lol: :lol: :lol:

like2god
02-14-2007, 04:40 PM

finsrclowns
02-14-2007, 05:38 PM

Big bird? You mean the gesture you get when your '85 Fiesta tries to move into the high speed lane?:lol:

DolfanTom
02-14-2007, 05:42 PM
After reading this post, I must punish my computer!

:breakpc:

B-lo
02-14-2007, 06:17 PM

.That's real good Dexter, changin letters and words in my posts, exactly what is expected when there is no where else to go. Make changes to posts. Pathetic!

like2god
02-14-2007, 06:25 PM
That's real good Dexter, changin letters and words in my posts, exactly what is expected when there is no where else to go. Make changes to posts. Pathetic!
:sidelol:

That wasn't your post blo, I did an impression. It must have been a dead on impression too because it fooled you. :lol:

Mike13
02-14-2007, 06:29 PM
Thanks Aresenal I knew there was a use for this:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

bigbry
02-14-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm here you stupid ignorant fuks!!! What , you want me to reply to every as3hole in the depths? You fuks make me :sidelol: though! I got more intelligence in my right nut then 90 % of you scumbags! Big BRA's got more bullsh%t and boobs then Anna Nicole , and we all know capt. is a dikhead, and L2likes2BGay w/ him. Do I have to say this every day for you fuks to get it? Dolphag Tom is, has, and always will be owned by me, And Ophag fuks monkeys. You see what i'm dealin w/here?:lol: And since you fukin gayfers care so much , I have earned my M.D. since this stupid as# post has started, and it's in SWEEPING, so you can all go do what Big Bra and the capt. Dikhead do nightly and FUK each other!:cooldude:

Isnt that sweet, we have a fan.

BB

Capt. Dick
02-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Isnt that sweet, we have a fan.

BBHe`ll probably go to hell for idol worship.

bigbry
02-14-2007, 07:59 PM
He`ll probably go to hell for idol worship.

Most likely.
And I believe he meant he earned his "McD"

BB

DolfanTom
02-15-2007, 08:43 AM
:sidelol:

That wasn't your post blo, I did an impression. It must have been a dead on impression too because it fooled you. :lol:
:sidelol::lol:

Enforcerfin33
02-15-2007, 09:39 AM