PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper WR's

SpencerFS
02-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Aundrae Allison
What do you guys think about him looks like he a good WR for us looked good in the senior bowl and looks like he has some upside.
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/wr/aundraeallison.html

Paul Williams
had a good junior year but senior not that great but does have 4.3 speed and could be that burner we have been looking for.
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/wr/paulwilliams.html

Johnnie lee higgins
Another speedster can jump real high but seems to get injured alot 4.3 speed with some good moves
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/wr/johnnieleehiggins.html

Others:Chansi Stuckey Clemson or Mike walker UCF or David Ball NH looks good to.

All of these look to be a good pickup in 3 or 4th round cause we need oline other positions to be filled earlier.

VT Dolphan
02-10-2007, 12:40 AM
I agree with you on Aundrae Allison, I think he could make an impact in the NFL.

dougfinsfan72
02-10-2007, 01:13 AM
REMEMBER this name come the end of the 2007 season: Brandon Myles WR West Virginia, he was the most impressive WR at the Senior Bowl next to Bowe. I also like Hill from Washington State.

PhinsRock
02-10-2007, 01:15 AM
I wouldn't take any of these guys in the first round, not even in the second I don't think.

FinNasty
02-10-2007, 01:34 AM
Sleeper WR:

Mike Walker - UCF

DolphanD
02-10-2007, 03:41 AM
I love Stuckey and Craig Davis.

Stitches
02-10-2007, 03:44 AM
I wouldn't take any of these guys in the first round, not even in the second I don't think.

You don't really find people who qualify as sleepers in the 1st or 2nd round, lol.

DonShula84
02-10-2007, 04:20 AM
I'm hoping Rhema McKnight has a good combine so he can start showing up on peoples sleeper list.

NorFlaFin
02-10-2007, 08:38 AM
Chris Davis WR - Out of HS he was considered to be the next Peter War rick. Only hes bigger, stronger, faster, etc.

Considering FSU total offensive ineptitude, hes a difficult evaluation. He did have a great Senior Bowl

SpencerFS
02-10-2007, 11:27 AM
yeah Chris Davis did look pretty good in the senior bowl practices he kind of reminds of a poor mans Steve smith in my opinion i also wouldn't mind the dolphins drafting him looks like he can make a good impact in the nfl

SQuinn17
02-10-2007, 01:01 PM
Chris Davis WR - Out of HS he was considered to be the next Peter Warrick. Only hes bigger, stronger, faster, etc.

Considering FSU total offensive ineptitude, hes a difficult evaluation. He did have a great Senior Bowl

im not sure thats such a good thing anymore

endorPHINS72
02-10-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm hoping Rhema McKnight has a good combine so he can start showing up on peoples sleeper list.

If he didn't get hurt in 2005 and miss the season, he'd be a lot higher up. I think he's a very good pro prospect possessing size, speed, production and playing in an NFL style offense.

endorPHINS72
02-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Aundrae Allison
What do you guys think about him looks like he a good WR for us looked good in the senior bowl and looks like he has some upside.
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/wr/aundraeallison.html

Paul Williams
had a good junior year but senior not that great but does have 4.3 speed and could be that burner we have been looking for.
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/wr/paulwilliams.html

Johnnie lee higgins
Another speedster can jump real high but seems to get injured alot 4.3 speed with some good moves
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/wr/johnnieleehiggins.html

Others:Chansi Stuckey Clemson or Mike walker UCF or David Ball NH looks good to.

All of these look to be a good pickup in 3 or 4th round cause we need oline other positions to be filled earlier.

I admit that I don't know a lot about the other WRs you mentioned, but Johnnie Lee Higgins really intrigues me. His speed is PHENOMENAL! If he can stay healthy, he could be a very dangerous deep threat.

1Hawdolfin4L
02-10-2007, 04:59 PM
Here are 4 that should be looked at more:

1. Jason Hill - Washington St, notes say "He knows how to get open."

2. David Ball - New Hampshire, his stats are mind boggling, he must instinctively get open and consistently and he scores alot of td's.

3. Dallas Baker - Florida, he is also known as "Touchdown Maker" maybe an untapped potential?

4. Aaron Fairooz - Cental Arkansas, this guy is 6-6 and scored a good amount of td's, could be a red zone guy, large target over a 5-11 CB.

2413fanphins
02-10-2007, 11:33 PM
I would throw another name out there.

TE from Iowa. scott chandler.

could be there in the third or fourth round. He has really good hands and finds a way to get open. He is good at runblocking as well. If I remember correctly he is pretty tall as well. Don't know how fast. couldn't possibly be slower than mcmike though.

just a random thought as I cruised over the thread.

go phins

SMadison29
02-11-2007, 03:32 AM
My two sleepers are both from Miami. Ryan Moore from the U has undeniable talent. A combination of injuries, piss poor coaching, & a domestic incident have sidetracked his career so far.

The other is from the other Miami, in Ohio. Ryne Robinson isn't very big but he's extremely quick & runs in the 4.4 range. He beat constant double teams all year, though it was vs MAC defenses. He had 91 catches for the team, the next closest was Dustin Woods who only had 25. His best quality is that he's a very explosive & dangerous punt returner & teams dared not kick to him.

playmaker1
02-11-2007, 02:43 PM
I'm a homer. But I think Jason Hill is going to be good. He wouldn'y be considered a "sleeper" if it weren't for a few injuries this season. But I think he is a great talent that we could get later in the draft.

SMadison29
02-11-2007, 03:17 PM
I'm a homer. But I think Jason Hill is going to be good. He wouldn'y be considered a "sleeper" if it weren't for a few injuries this season. But I think he is a great talent that we could get later in the draft.

He's someone who should've left early last year along with Brady Quinn.

playmaker1
02-11-2007, 05:40 PM
He's someone who should've left early last year along with Brady Quinn.

Yes he should have. I won't lie, this time last year when he announced that he was coming back, I was pumped. But I did think he was dumb for it. Of course he started this last season off by being in the middle of Mel's big board. He has the talent, just an off year.

Bellson
02-13-2007, 12:46 PM
MIKE WALKER.... is definitely someone we should evaluate and not pass up on if he's there in the later rounds.