PDA

View Full Version : Why/How....

bigbry
02-10-2007, 02:29 PM
Does one actually become a Bills Fan. Does a bills fan say," well, my parents are losers so I will be too" Or "I'm the 5th generation family of losers"

Anyway, I'm thinking it might have something to do with the weather. I punch in what I believe the Zip code for Buffalo, 00004, into the weather channel forecast box and up comes a series of box' of snow clouds and temps not going over 18 degrees for the next week. So what does a Bills fan do when the temps are low and the snow is up to your nutz, and thats pretty high since it's in your mothers mouth after your father kicked her in the face cuz he caught you two going at it again.
Anyway, does that theory sound about right? Is it all weather related? or is it all that time they spend snowed in with no TV and no way out to get more 40's

BB

retired opfinistic
02-11-2007, 03:02 AM
Does one actually become a Bills Fan. Does a bills fan say," well, my parents are losers so I will be too" Or "I'm the 5th generation family of losers"

Anyway, I'm thinking it might have something to do with the weather. I punch in what I believe the Zip code for Buffalo, 00004, into the weather channel forecast box and up comes a series of box' of snow clouds and temps not going over 18 degrees for the next week. So what does a Bills fan do when the temps are low and the snow is up to your nutz, and thats pretty high since it's in your mothers mouth after your father kicked her in the face cuz he caught you two going at it again.
Anyway, does that theory sound about right? Is it all weather related? or is it all that time they spend snowed in with no TV and no way out to get more 40's

BB
it's in the water. buffalo p*ss.

Capt. Dick
02-11-2007, 10:00 AM
Well Bry, I think it`s a situation where the gene pool somehow got bastardized in some monkeys back in the day and may hold the key to the "missing link". B-lo comes to mind.

Love the zip-code btw.:D

like2god
02-11-2007, 10:58 AM

:lol:

BB
You are half right.

I live in NY too and I hate the Bills with a passion, so it obviously doesn't have an impact on everybody. I think the Bills fan is a "special" breed that is easily influenced by shiny objects and shadow puppets. It also doesn't hurt that Bills merchandise doesn't sell, so it all gets donated to the Salvation Army and Special Ed schools. :lol:

Mike13
02-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Too much anal sex.

arsenal
02-12-2007, 10:32 AM
marv levy aimlessly wanders throughout buffalo, and after just one rim job from him, you become a bills fan... more than one rim job and you get hired to the coaching staff... more than 5 rim jobs, well only one man has gotten that many, his name is ralph wilson...

DolfanTom
02-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Have any of you been to Buffalo? Trust me when I tell you that the Bills are the most exciting thing in town!

I know that's not saying too much, but it does explain how people become Bills fans!

Think of it this way. You're trapped in a Turkish prison for years. You weight about 100 pounds because all they feed you is ground up leaves and calf's brains. Then, one day, they give you oatmeal!!

You'll start thinking of oatmeal as filet mignon.

like2god
02-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Have any of you been to Buffalo? Trust me when I tell you that the Bills are the most exciting thing in town!

I know that's not saying too much, but it does explain how people become Bills fans!

Think of it this way. You're trapped in a Turkish prison for years. You weight about 100 pounds because all they feed you is ground up leaves and calf's brains. Then, one day, they give you oatmeal!!

You'll start thinking of oatmeal as filet mignon.

I've been there a few times, it's nothing special.

retired opfinistic
02-12-2007, 11:56 AM

I've been there a few times, it's nothing special.
When the hell were you in a Turkish prison?

like2god
02-12-2007, 12:02 PM
When the hell were you in a Turkish prison?
:eek2:

Never on the inside, I was just passing by. :goof:

I find it amusing when Bills fans say "Oh yeah, well you've never even been to B-lo". Well, I can say that I have and I wasn't impressed. Don't get me wrong, there weren't nearly as many syringes on the ground as I anticipated, but it was still a dump. :lol:

retired opfinistic
02-12-2007, 12:05 PM

I find it amusing when Bills fans say "Oh yeah, well you've never even been to B-lo". Well, I can say that I have and I wasn't impressed. Don't get me wrong, there weren't nearly as many syringes on the ground as I anticipated, but it was still a dump. :lol:
I was there 6 years ago in July, I was working on a National Geographic special at the time. Seriously depressing town, I saw a squirrel hang himself from a clothesline.

DolfanTom
02-12-2007, 12:06 PM

I find it amusing when Bills fans say "Oh yeah, well you've never even been to B-lo". Well, I can say that I have and I wasn't impressed. Don't get me wrong, there weren't nearly as many syringes on the ground as I anticipated, but it was still a dump. :lol:On the plus side for B-lo, they have a nice minor league baseball stadium, and they do have one part of downtown that is pretty cool (when it's not -20 out). But other than that, it's easy to get around B-lo on the way to PA or Niagra Falls :lol:

DolfanTom
02-12-2007, 12:07 PM
I saw a squirrel hang himself from a clothesline.
Nothing special there opie. It was just dinner time!

retired opfinistic
02-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Nothing special there opie. It was just dinner time!

Brassmonki14120
02-16-2007, 01:21 PM
You guys are kidding right?

Buffalo in the winter is awesome. The ice fishing, skiing, sledding, skating, snowmobiling, hunting (tracking in the snow is awesome, no waiting in tree stands all day for nothing), snowshoeing, 4 wheeling mountain trails, snowball fights, snowdays off from work/school. There's something to be said about going sledding and getting soaked and then shedding your wet clothes and jumping into a sleeping bag with your girlfriend as the two of you warm each other up.

Summer time in Buffalo is the best. Thaw out a town that's been covered in snow for months and you have 1 hell of a summer. All the festivals, the lakes, the rivers, and the beaches (no medical waste or illegals washing up on the shores of Lake Erie). The fishing is second to none, the Humidity and temperature dont prevent you from going outside and enjoying the day. Not to mention that Buffalo is one of the cleanest cities in the USA.

retired opfinistic
02-16-2007, 01:31 PM

Buffalo in the winter is awesome. The ice fishing, skiing, sledding, skating, snowmobiling, hunting (tracking in the snow is awesome, no waiting in tree stands all day for nothing), snowshoeing, 4 wheeling mountain trails, snowball fights, snowdays off from work/school. There's something to be said about going sledding and getting soaked and then shedding your wet clothes and jumping into a sleeping bag with your girlfriend as the two of you warm each other up.

Summer time in Buffalo is the best. Thaw out a town that's been covered in snow for months and you have 1 hell of a summer. All the festivals, the lakes, the rivers, and the beaches (no medical waste or illegals washing up on the shores of Lake Erie). The fishing is second to none, the Humidity and temperature dont prevent you from going outside and enjoying the day. Not to mention that Buffalo is one of the cleanest cities in the USA.
Not convinced, *ssmonkey. Keep trying. Why is the population diminishing so rapidly? Oh yeah. Children of inbreeding are often sterile. Don't let your dad know what you and your sister do when you're 'camping out' in the living room.

like2god
02-16-2007, 01:37 PM

Yeah, I must have missed all of that when I was too busy locking my doors at the stoplight or making sure the change in my pocket didn't jingle when I walked down the street. :lol:

Brassmonki14120
02-16-2007, 01:42 PM
Not convinced, *ssmonkey. Keep trying. Why is the population diminishing so rapidly? Oh yeah. Children of inbreeding are often sterile. Don't let your dad know what you and your sister do when you're 'camping out' in the living room.

The population is diminishing because all the OLD PEOPLE are moving to Florida.

Inbreeding? We yankees dont practice it. I do however believe most of the nation believes southerns to be the true masters of inbreeding.

DolfanTom
02-16-2007, 01:42 PM

Summer time in Buffalo is the best. Thaw out a town that's been covered in snow for months and you have 1 hell of a summer. All the festivals, the lakes, the rivers, and the beaches (no medical waste or illegals washing up on the shores of Lake Erie). The fishing is second to none, the Humidity and temperature dont prevent you from going outside and enjoying the day. Not to mention that Buffalo is one of the cleanest cities in the USA.You can do all this and more in the Adirondacks ... just minus the inbreeding :wink:

Brassmonki14120
02-16-2007, 01:43 PM
Yeah, I must have missed all of that when I was too busy locking my doors at the stoplight or making sure the change in my pocket didn't jingle when I walked down the street. :lol:

You lock your doors at the stoplight yet you walk down the street?

DolfanTom
02-16-2007, 01:44 PM
The thing is, when the old people "shed their wet clothes" as you say, it's not water making them wet! And the liquid is already warm.

Brassmonki14120
02-16-2007, 01:47 PM
You guys crack on the city of Buffalo but southern florida is really just a filthy scumhole. You neglect to speak about the homeless living on the streets and beaches, the huge drug problem, the gang problem, the illegal imigrant problem, and HIV and AIDS that is running rampant in Miami.

Brassmonki14120
02-16-2007, 01:49 PM
The thing is, when the old people "shed their wet clothes" as you say, it's not water making them wet! And the liquid is already warm.

Say what you want tom but if you DO live in NY you know exactly what I am talking about. NY State is awesome and WNY is oen of the high points of the state.

like2god
02-16-2007, 01:49 PM
You lock your doors at the stoplight yet you walk down the street?

:rolleyes2

I wasn't in Buffalo for a sight-seeing tour. But if I ever decide that I want to take a drive to see brothers and sisters embracing each other in an attempt to make mutant children, I'll know which city to visit. :lol:

Brassmonki14120
02-16-2007, 01:54 PM

I wasn't in Buffalo for a sight-seeing tour. But if I ever decide that I want to take a drive to see brothers and sisters embracing each other in an attempt to make mutant children, I'll know which city to visit. :lol:

Miami right? You know the country thinks about the southern states.

You also know that unlike those southern states we in the north frown at inbreeding.

DolfanTom
02-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Say what you want tom but if you DO live in NY you know exactly what I am talking about. NY State is awesome and WNY is oen of the high points of the state.If this were an Upstate NY forum, I'd agree with you, but it's not.

It's a smack forum where Dolphin fans hate Bills, Jets, Patriot fans AND puppies!!!

So I'm contractually obligated to disagree w/ you!

Brassmonki14120
02-16-2007, 01:56 PM
If this were an Upstate NY forum, I'd agree with you, but it's not.

It's a smack forum where Dolphin fans hate Bills, Jets, Patriot fans AND puppies!!!

LOL man, you know.

like2god
02-16-2007, 02:00 PM
Miami right? You know the country thinks about the southern states.

You also know that unlike those southern states we in the north frown at inbreeding.

I agree that certain parts of the south are known for inbreeding, but the north had a few inbreds of their own. We just put them all on a train and sent them to a WNY city called Buffalo where they continue to multiply to this day. :lol:

Enforcerfin33
02-16-2007, 02:01 PM

Drove thru once...I never will return..too many nightmares:boohoo:

like2god
02-16-2007, 02:02 PM
If this were an Upstate NY forum, I'd agree with you, but it's not.

It's a shame that you have to explain what this forum is all about. I thought the description on the main forum was pretty clear (Enter at your own risk). :shakeno:

Brassmonki14120
02-16-2007, 02:04 PM
I agree that certain parts of the south are known for inbreeding, but the north had a few inbreds of their own. We just put them all on a train and sent them to a WNY city called Buffalo where they continue to multiply to this day. :lol:

C'mon like2, you know too man. All I am asking is that you be honest. Are you more likely to find inbreeding in the southern USA or The Northern USA?

Enforcerfin33
02-16-2007, 02:05 PM
C'mon like2, you know too man. All I am asking is that you be honest. Are you more likely to find inbreeding in the southern USA or The Northern USA?
Northern......I was born in West Virginia...trust me Northern.

Brassmonki14120
02-16-2007, 02:06 PM
Northern......I was born in West Virginia...trust me Northern.

West Virginia??? lol That's like the birthplace of cars on blocks in the front yard. You consider WVA northern?

DolfanTom
02-16-2007, 02:07 PM
It's a shame that you have to explain what this forum is all about. I thought the description on the main forum was pretty clear (Enter at your own risk). :shakeno:
I know! Especially the part about hating puppies!!

like2god
02-16-2007, 02:07 PM
Drove thru once...I never will return..too many nightmares:boohoo:

I saw my share of fat girls in low rider jeans on my trip to Buffalo, at least I think they were low riders. :hmmm:

Hell, those gals were so big they could have been military issued army tents. :lol:

DolfanTom
02-16-2007, 02:08 PM
I believe the only place in the south to do this is Alabama. From what I heard, Nick Saban's kids are already going at it!

like2god
02-16-2007, 02:08 PM
I was being honest. You just didn't like my answer. :lol:

Enforcerfin33
02-16-2007, 02:11 PM
West Virginia??? lol That's like the birthplace of cars on blocks in the front yard. You consider WVA northern?
Hmmm...I see I'm dealing with a geography dropout here....ok West Virginia is right beside Ohio and on the other side is Pennsylvania, and they are all on the north eastern part of the United States..so yeh I think its considered Northern.

DolfanTom
02-16-2007, 02:12 PM
Hmmm...I see I'm dealing with a geography dropout here....ok West Virginia is right beside Ohio and on the other side is Pennsylvania, and they are all on the north eastern part of the United States..so yeh I think its considered Northern.
I think you confused him with "West"

Brassmonki14120
02-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Sorry, I always considered everything below PA southern. Must be the New Englander part of me.

SpurzN703
02-16-2007, 02:14 PM
You guys crack on the city of Buffalo but southern florida is really just a filthy scumhole. You neglect to speak about the homeless living on the streets and beaches, the huge drug problem, the gang problem, the illegal imigrant problem, and HIV and AIDS that is running rampant in Miami.

Im sure there are no homeless folks in Buffalo. And no gangs. And no drugs. Please dude give me a fricking break, you must be out of your gourd on this one.

Why even compare Buffalo to Miami? They are two different cities with different believes, motives, and ideas.

Let's compare D.C. to Green Bay next, sound good?

Enforcerfin33
02-16-2007, 02:16 PM
Im sure there are no homeless folks in Buffalo. And no gangs. And no drugs. Please dude give me a fricking break, you must be out of your gourd on this one.

Why even compare Buffalo to Miami? They are two different cities with different believes, motives, and ideas.

Hey you changed your Avi.....

Brassmonki14120
02-16-2007, 02:18 PM

Same arguement, GB is a pretty decent city and DC is a scumhole just like Miami.

Miamis homeless problem is much worse, not too many people without shelter are going to stick around in 6 feet of snow. Your drug and gang problems are also much worse.

Enforcerfin33
02-16-2007, 02:21 PM
Same arguement, GB is a pretty decent city and DC is a scumhole just like Miami.

Miamis homeless problem is much worse, not too many people without shelter are going to stick around in 6 feet of snow. Your drug and gang problems are also much worse.
That is all opinion....you have no proof of any of that. And Miami has its parts but it is far from a scumhole. I grew up in Ft, Lauderdale, and to this day that is the nicest place I have ever lived. Yes there was crime, but theres crime everywhere.

Brassmonki14120
02-16-2007, 02:24 PM
Depac, where in Indiana?

Enforcerfin33
02-16-2007, 02:25 PM
Depac, where in Indiana?
Bloomington, Indiana University.

Brassmonki14120
02-16-2007, 02:28 PM
Bloomington, Indiana University.

Dayton, Ohio here. Close enough to spit on ya. We oughta make some kinda bet on the Bills / fish games. Loser shovels the winner's driveway next year!

Enforcerfin33
02-16-2007, 02:29 PM
Dayton, Ohio here. Close enough to spit on ya. We oughta make some kinda bet on the Bills / fish games. Loser shovels the winner's driveway next year!
If its bad enough to shovel the driveway I'm not drivin to Dayton!!:lol:

Brassmonki14120
02-16-2007, 02:29 PM
If its bad enough to shovel the driveway I'm not drivin to Dayton!!:lol:

So you're conceding that the Bills are gonna sweep the fish next season?

retired opfinistic
02-16-2007, 02:34 PM
point A

Point B

I see how they relate.

Enforcerfin33
02-16-2007, 02:44 PM
the only thing I'm conceding is I aint driving to Dayton..:D

retired opfinistic
02-16-2007, 02:46 PM
The only thing the Bills will be sweeping is locker room floor.