PDA

View Full Version : Celtic's Lose Yet Again..

WestCKoastiN
02-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Celtic's loss tonight to the T'Wolvez 109-107 makes it now 18 Straight loss.

COMEBACKRICKY
02-11-2007, 11:34 PM
the nba should step in and do something about this

byroan
02-11-2007, 11:36 PM
the nba should step in and do something about this

:sidelol: I hope you aren't serious.

King Felix
02-11-2007, 11:39 PM
ainge and or doc rivers should get the axe

UCFinfan86
02-12-2007, 12:53 AM
Why would Ainge fire Doc? He's doing exactly what Ainge wants. I think if Ainge doesn't get in the top 2 picks then his job might be in jeopardy. Rivers is gone after this season.

FLOUNDER
02-12-2007, 01:02 AM
thats terrible...

Is that a record?

Fresh
02-12-2007, 01:21 AM
I have no beef with the Boston Celtics at all. In fact, I'm a Paul Pierce fan and someone who really likes the potential of Al Jefferson, Rajon Rondo, and Gerald Green.

However, I am cheering them on to lose. Anyone else with me here? I just want to see a team lose 30-40 straight or something like that. I haven't seen that before, and I'd really love to see it......as mean as that may sound. :lol:

WestCKoastiN
02-12-2007, 03:48 AM
I have no beef with the Boston Celtics at all. In fact, I'm a Paul Pierce fan and someone who really likes the potential of Al Jefferson, Rajon Rondo, and Gerald Green.

However, I am cheering them on to lose. Anyone else with me here? I just want to see a team lose 30-40 straight or something like that. I haven't seen that before, and I'd really love to see it......as mean as that may sound. :lol:

Im with you! lol

DonShula84
02-12-2007, 04:13 AM

It'd be kind of funny to see them lose 30 straight and then not win the lottery. That's almost too cruel of a thought though. But they'll win when Pierce is back

King Felix
02-12-2007, 04:17 AM
pierce back now, but man id feel bad if they lost like 30 straight and got the fourth pick lol they couldnt even win the lotto :lol:

finfansince72
02-12-2007, 04:28 AM
I guess a coaching change now is not going to turn the season around but Rivers is terrible and should be gone at the end of the year without question.

DonShula84
02-12-2007, 05:05 AM
pierce back now, but man id feel bad if they lost like 30 straight and got the fourth pick lol they couldnt even win the lotto :lol:

Yeah, but today was his first game back where he saw good minutes and they almost pulled out the win. They do have a road trip out west coming up, that doesnt help their cause much.

icephinfan
02-12-2007, 05:36 AM
Let's see if they win by the All-Star game.

Enforcerfin33
02-12-2007, 09:11 AM
I guess a coaching change now is not going to turn the season around but Rivers is terrible and should be gone at the end of the year without question.
he was a good coach..I wonder what happened.:confused:

FaninPatsyLand
02-12-2007, 12:18 PM
and then not win the lottery. That's almost too cruel of a thought though.

It wouldn't be the first time, we SHOULD have Tim Duncan right now.

Doc Rivers is terrible, but he's going to put us in a great position to land one of the big 2 in the draft.

I don't think anyone will be laughing at the Celtics next year when we roll out a front court of Pierce, Jefferson and Oden/Durant.

Yikes, the future is bright..

gillderais
02-12-2007, 12:26 PM

I´m with you! It´s gonna be exciting to see which team can lose the most games and win the the rights to select Greg Oden. Memphis or Boston.

GreenMonster
02-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Celtics last hope is my Bucks on Weds, sans Mike Redd.. We have been playing awful in the last 15, but a little better now that Mo Williams is back almost full strengh and Villenueava is playing about 22 minutes a night.. Even Bogut had a few really good games in there.

Fresh
02-12-2007, 04:45 PM
I´m with you! It´s gonna be exciting to see which team can lose the most games and win the the rights to select Greg Oden. Memphis or Boston.

And the loser of the #1 pick, falling to #2.....may be the luckier one!

phinphan896
02-12-2007, 05:28 PM
at this rate i think their going to break the record.

FIN-IN-RI
02-12-2007, 05:30 PM

:lol: It's tough watching a C's game these days man.. Hope is all I got right now..

In the meantime, tear that **** up Heat!

FIN-IN-RI
02-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Ainge has rope because the C's have hope. The guys are just to young to truley evaluate Ainge's performance.

I'm just glad that we are not hinging on having a mediocre team like still keeping Antoine, Ricky Davis, Blount etc etc..1 round and done playoff type team..

SpurzN703
02-12-2007, 05:53 PM
It'd be kind of funny to see them lose 30 straight and then not win the lottery. That's almost too cruel of a thought though. But they'll win when Pierce is back

Thats the danger in tanking the season. You won't always be guaranteed the 1st pick in the draft. I did hear somewhere that there was no guarantee Oden would declare for the draft this year. Guess we'll have to wait and see

painnotpleasure
02-13-2007, 04:09 AM
I really see this streaking ending this Wednesday as I am thinking the Celtics WILL defeat the Bucks.

FaninPatsyLand
02-13-2007, 01:14 PM
Thats the danger in tanking the season. You won't always be guaranteed the 1st pick in the draft. I did hear somewhere that there was no guarantee Oden would declare for the draft this year. Guess we'll have to wait and see

Wouldn't be the first time this organization was screwed over. Your boy Tim Duncan should be wearing Green.

dreday
02-13-2007, 01:24 PM
Will they make it 20?:rolleyes: Damn seriously,I hope they dont get that.Not a Celts fan by any means but thats wild.

Section126
02-13-2007, 04:15 PM
If the Celtics take Greg Oden, they better win the Championship in the next 4 or 5 years because that guy is gonna die of natural causes.

How do they allow someone collecting social security, to play Div I basketball? Isn't that a violation?

Fresh
02-13-2007, 04:25 PM
It wouldn't be the first time, we SHOULD have Tim Duncan right now.

Doc Rivers is terrible, but he's going to put us in a great position to land one of the big 2 in the draft.

I don't think anyone will be laughing at the Celtics next year when we roll out a front court of Pierce, Jefferson and Oden/Durant.

Yikes, the future is bright..

Honestly speaking, I agree.

And I've stressed this all along about the Celts. The suffering will not last long.

I mean, a future starting line-up of Jefferson, Pierce, Oden/Durant, Rondo, Green = SICK. Boston also has some nice young rotation pieces, especially with Ryan Gomes and Delonte West. Next year, they'll go from this disgrace to possibly putting forth one of the better young 7-man rotations in the league.

Just for fun, imagine if they were to acquire Gasol for some of those young gunners? Jeez........the thought of Paul Pierce, Gasol, and Oden/Durant along with whoever they would keep in the deal. :eek: