PDA

View Full Version : Real Madrid strikes twice as hard

Migs182005
06-15-2003, 06:50 PM
Not only are we back on top in the liga with just one week left. But we are going to get Beckham as well. The reports from ESPN South America are saying that Florentino has decided to sign Beckham. Take that Barcelona! :D :cool:

alright, bring on the usual, Real Madrid sucks stuff :rolleyes: :lol:

iceblizzard69
06-15-2003, 07:22 PM
If Beckham is sold, which he may not be, he will probably go to Barca if some guy is elected their president because I heard they will pay 49 million dollars (US) for him. I doubt Real Madrid wouldpay that much for him although they do have an unlimited bank account. And oh yeah, Real Madrid SUCKS!

Migs182005
06-15-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If Beckham is sold, which he may not be, he will probably go to Barca if some guy is elected their president because I heard they will pay 49 million dollars (US) for him. I doubt Real Madrid wouldpay that much for him although they do have an unlimited bank account. And oh yeah, Real Madrid SUCKS!

Yo Ice, that news about Barca is old already. In addition, Beckham has already said he will veto any trade to Barca because he doesn't want to play there.

Real Madrid just said they plan on signing Beckham. The reason they waited so long to say it is because they wanted the timing to be perfect so that it screws Barcelona.

Just picture it.

Ronaldo, Beckham, Raul, Figo, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Guti, Casillas, oh boy, that's awesome.

Plus, Ronaldo, Beckham, and Zidane are the top merchandise sellers in the world. You know how much money that translate for Real Madrid to sign even more super stars? :cool:

iceblizzard69
06-15-2003, 08:32 PM
I could see Beckham vetoing a transfer to Real Madrid as well. He wanted to leave before, but now he seems to want to stay at Man U.

Migs182005
06-15-2003, 09:39 PM
I can't say for sure if Beckham said he would officially allow a trade to go to Real Madrid, but he has expressed interest in going there, and who honestly vetos a chance to play for Real Madrid? That's like refusing to be traded to the Yankees in baseball.

iceblizzard69
06-15-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Migs182005
I can't say for sure if Beckham said he would officially allow a trade to go to Real Madrid, but he has expressed interest in going there, and who honestly vetos a chance to play for Real Madrid? That's like refusing to be traded to the Yankees in baseball.

If I was a baseball player I would veto a trade to the Yankees because I despise them.

Anyway, Manchester United is huge too. They are actually worth more money than Real Madrid.