PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh

Tone_E
02-12-2007, 08:08 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Had to make one of this guy. Plays for my home town, and has been lighting it up lately.

Samphin
02-12-2007, 09:51 PM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2293/boshvr5.jpg

Had to make one of this guy. Plays for my home town, and has been lighting it up lately.

I would like this much better had he not just spanked my Lakers last week. :(

Tone_E
02-12-2007, 09:59 PM
I would like this much better had he not just spanked my Lakers last week. :(

The Raps almost blew a 12 pt lead. Hey, at least Kobe didnt get injured. He stood down for a bit. Replay didn't show anything serious, but an ankle has to be 100% for ball players.

Samphin
02-12-2007, 11:22 PM
The Raps almost blew a 12 pt lead. Hey, at least Kobe didnt get injured. He stood down for a bit. Replay didn't show anything serious, but an ankle has to be 100% for ball players.

Kobe was fine. He came back and torched Cleveland in a losing effort. The sig is good, just bummed about the current state of the Lakers. Unless they pull off this Jason Kidd trade, I think they are headed for another early exit in the playoffs.

Tone_E
02-13-2007, 12:13 AM
Kobe was fine. He came back and torched Cleveland in a losing effort. The sig is good, just bummed about the current state of the Lakers. Unless they pull off this Jason Kidd trade, I think they are headed for another early exit in the playoffs.

I didnt take it personally man. And thank you for the compliment.
Kidd to the Lakers, haven't heard of that. Could be crazy. They still need a big man though. :D :escape:

Samphin
02-13-2007, 02:06 AM
I didnt take it personally man. And thank you for the compliment.
Kidd to the Lakers, haven't heard of that. Could be crazy. They still need a big man though. :D :escape:

Kidd to the Lakers helps them much moreso NEXT year. Bynum, at that point wouldn't be a teeanger any more and he would be expected to probably step up and average 15 and 10. If he does that and Kidd picks up the tri offense, the Lakers would be in business next year.

Tone_E
02-13-2007, 02:41 AM
I always liked the Lakers, maybe it was the colors initially, when I was young, then Jackson earned my respect.

I like seeing them succeed. Im not a big enough ball fan to really loose sleep over (unlinke the fins:mad: ) Toronto or any team really.

With that being said, best of luck, and may it be a Laker - Raptor Final.:drinkers:

King Felix
02-13-2007, 02:57 AM
great sig, but the topic of this thread=:nono: