PDA

View Full Version : Wii Games

phinpunk14
02-13-2007, 12:14 AM
So me and my girlfriend are going to get a Wii in the next few weeks. We found a place where we should be able to get one, but I have no idea what game we should get with it. I keep hearing about how great the Wii system is but I still haven't heard anyone mention a single game that is outstanding. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks.

PeaTearGriffin
02-13-2007, 12:35 AM
So me and my girlfriend are going to get a Wii in the next few weeks. We found a place where we should be able to get one, but I have no idea what game we should get with it. I keep hearing about how great the Wii system is but I still haven't heard anyone mention a single game that is outstanding. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks.

i don't know about the wii version but the new Zelda is a lot of fun

phinpunk14
02-13-2007, 12:41 AM
i don't know about the wii version but the new Zelda is a lot of fun

Yeah, that's they first game I'm going to get for myself. My girlfriend wants more of a multiplayer though. I guess I should have mentioned that in my first post.

Wildbill3
02-13-2007, 03:01 AM
Yeah, that's they first game I'm going to get for myself. My girlfriend wants more of a multiplayer though. I guess I should have mentioned that in my first post.
seriously, the wii sports pack is a freaking blast. just grab an extra controller instead of an extra game.

finattic79
02-13-2007, 07:25 AM
Zelda is a no brainer, very easily top 2 Zelda's I have played. Others that are pretty fun are Trauma Center:Second Opinion and Red Steel. I really like TC its alot of fun. Haven't tried but heard the Draonball Z game is really good too, prolly will rent it next time its in.

NoVaDolfan
02-13-2007, 08:33 AM
The Wii sports is a lot of fun. Make sure you get the extra controllers. You also need to get classic controllers and then the two of you can play previous Nintendo systems games too.

NoVaDolfan
02-13-2007, 08:34 AM
Also, forgot but I believe Wii Play just came out and that is a game a lot like Wii Sports but just with different games. I havent bought it yet but I am sure it is a blast.

Mike13
02-13-2007, 03:38 PM
Twilight Princess is a no-brainer.
It comes with Wii sports.
NFS Carbon is pretty cool.
I didn't like the intial controller settings so I changed it, but there are plenty to choose from in that game.