PDA

View Full Version : Best thing I've read in weeks

DolfanTom
02-13-2007, 11:45 AM
In the Palm Beach Post today:

"In his latest mock draft, ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. has Quinn slipping to the Dolphins."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2007/02/13/a1c_dolphins_0213.html

Question to trolls: Would you be worried if we drafted Brady Quinn??

B-lo
02-13-2007, 12:41 PM
In the Palm Beach Post today:

"In his latest mock draft, ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. has Quinn slipping to the Dolphins."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2007/02/13/a1c_dolphins_0213.html

Question to trolls: Would you be worried if we drafted Brady Quinn??

I know as a Bills fan I wouldn't ! I think Quinn will be a GREAT q.b. in this league, but the last time you drafted a great q.b., he turned out to be 1 of the best ever, AND you STILL couldn't beat us!:lol: Seriously he would put you in great shape at the q.b. position , but you have many more areas that need to be addressed (i.e. o-line , recievers, youth/talent on D, etc.) before you will make anybody in our division fear you.:cooldude:

Kinzua
02-13-2007, 12:46 PM
I know as a Bills fan I wouldn't ! I think Quinn will be a GREAT q.b. in this league, but the last time you drafted a great q.b., he turned out to be 1 of the best ever, AND you STILL couldn't beat us!:lol: Seriously he would put you in great shape at the q.b. position , but you have many more areas that need to be addressed (i.e. o-line , recievers, youth/talent on D, etc.) before you will make anybody in our dividion fear you.:cooldude:

:yeahthat:

DolfanTom
02-13-2007, 12:48 PM
I know as a Bills fan I wouldn't ! I think Quinn will be a GREAT q.b. in this league, but the last time you drafted a great q.b., he turned out to be 1 of the best ever, AND you STILL couldn't beat us!:lol: Seriously he would put you in great shape at the q.b. position , but you have many more areas that need to be addressed (i.e. o-line , recievers, youth/talent on D, etc.) before you will make anybody in our division fear you.:cooldude:I guess what I meant was "will he scare you in the future," not necessarily 2007.

Heck, if we get him, and he does play right away, I would expect many growing pains from him in '07 as I think the AFC East D coordinators would blitz him back to Saturday.

So you're saying Loss-man is the next Jim Kelly and will hold back our next version of Marino too? :tantrum:

DolfanTom
02-13-2007, 12:49 PM
:yeahthat:Be a leader, not a follower Kinz! :lol:

B-lo
02-13-2007, 01:02 PM
I guess what I meant was "will he scare you in the future," not necessarily 2007.

Heck, if we get him, and he does play right away, I would expect many growing pains from him in '07 as I think the AFC East D coordinators would blitz him back to Saturday.

So you're saying Loss-man is the next Jim Kelly and will hold back our next version of Marino too? :tantrum: Woh, woh, woh!!!! NOBODY EVER compared Losman w/ Jimbo, I was simply saying the last great q.b. you drafted was AWESOME and you still couldn't beat us. There will never be another Jim Kelly or Marino , No disrespect to J.P. but he shouldn't even be mentioned in the same FORUM as Jimbo. But Losman is a great talent, that IS getting better, gaining confidence and experience. And some day soon may lead his team to the playoffs, BUT as far as Quinn/Marino, Losman/Kelly:shakeno: !! They should come to Palm Beach themselves and slap you for even mentioning those 2 whippersnappers w/ Dan and Jim!!!!!!:cooldude:

DolfanTom
02-13-2007, 01:05 PM
Woh, woh, woh!!!! NOBODY EVER compared Losman w/ Jimbo, I was simply saying the last great q.b. you drafted was AWESOME and you still couldn't beat us. There will never be another Jim Kelly or Marino , No disrespect to J.P. but he shouldn't even be mentioned in the same FORUM as Jimbo. But Losman is a great talent, that IS getting better, gaining confidence and experience. And some day soon may lead his team to the playoffs, BUT as far as Quinn/Marino, Losman/Kelly:shakeno: !! They should come to Palm Beach themselves and slap you for even mentioning those 2 whippersnappers w/ Dan and Jim!!!!!!:cooldude:I more said that in jest B-lo :lol:. You brought up how Danny couldn't win the big one against you, etc.

If they went to Palm Beach, how would they slap me, considering I'm up here in Saratoga (about to be invaded by about three feet of snow!) I'm actually happy about this as I can finally take the daughter out to build a snowman!

Kinzua
02-13-2007, 01:09 PM
Be a leader, not a follower Kinz! :lol:

Ol' B-lo said it best!

If the Fins did draft Quinn, I wouldn't expect to see much him in 2007, and maybe not in 2008, either, if Daunte or Lemon or QB-to-be-named later played decent. It would give the Fins time to build a better offensive team, for him to learn the NFL game and to correct any fundamentals he needs to fix.

I'm a believer in letting young QBs learn the basics and fix their fundamentals before they're "thrown to the wolves", and that usually takes a couple of years of getting pine splitters and clipboard calluses. Phillip Rivers, Tony Romo, and JP Losman demonstrate the benefits of this method. I think JP Losman would have been much better in 2006 if the Bills coaches had worked on his fundamentals more in 2005 rather than forcing him into a starting role too early. Luckily, Marv and Dick had more sense.

Rex Grossman, Eli Manning, and even Daunte demonstrate what can happen when a young QB isn't given enough time to learn the pro game from the bench before he's made a starter. All three have exceptional talent but are terribly inconsistent. They too frequently make stupid mistakes because they haven't learned the fundamentals. Grossman and Manning don't seem to have anyone to guide them and mold them into better QBs. Daunte didn't seem to have anyone like that in Minnie, and I don't know if he can change now.

B-lo
02-13-2007, 01:10 PM
I more said that in jest B-lo :lol:. You brought up how Danny couldn't win the big one against you, etc.

If they went to Palm Beach, how would they slap me, considering I'm up here in Saratoga (about to be invaded by about three feet of snow!) I'm actually happy about this as I can finally take the daughter out to build a snowman!Sh$t, that's right I got you and Ophag/opie messed up. I heard there is another storm getting ready to slam you all again!:shakeno: That's crazy, have fun w/ the the daughter make sure you put a Bills hat on frosty when your done!:lol:

DolfanTom
02-13-2007, 01:19 PM
Sh$t, that's right I got you and Ophag/opie messed up. I heard there is another storm getting ready to slam you all again!:shakeno: That's crazy, have fun w/ the the daughter make sure you put a Bills hat on frosty when your done!:lol:Near Syracuse, they've received 141 inches in the past two weeks because of Lake effect. Here: 0".

That's about to change.

The only thing I might build Bills tomorrow will be another, smaller, less successful snowman next to the Big Dolphin one - and the big Dolphin one will be kicking the Bills snowman's ass :wink:

Mike13
02-13-2007, 01:53 PM
Damn I would love to get Quinn or Stanton.

We are talking to Tony Shea( I think tahts his first name) about our OC position. FYI Shea was Quinn's QBs coach in ND. Suposedly Cam covets him according to the article. It could be a smokescreen though who knows.

like2god
02-13-2007, 02:02 PM
I don't want Quinn.

Mike13
02-13-2007, 02:07 PM
I don't want Quinn.

Why not?

DolfanTom
02-13-2007, 02:07 PM
I don't want Quinn.Really? Not at all?

Nobody in the draft is can't-miss, but dude has skillz.

I'm curious why you don't like him.

DolfanTom
02-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Why not?Yeah, why l2g, Why, Why!!!! :confused:

like2god
02-13-2007, 02:11 PM
We have more pressing needs on the OL, any QB that we would draft would be dodging defensive players just like Daunte and Joey were last year. And based on what I have read about Quinn, he seems to have Ryan Leaf written all over him.

I would like the Phins to trade down and draft Ryan Kalil in the late 1st while picking up a few more picks, or draft Brown at #9. But Kalil is my #1 priority in the draft.

DolfanTom
02-13-2007, 02:18 PM
We have more pressing needs on the OL, any QB that we would draft would be dodging defensive players just like Daunte and Joey were last year. And based on what I have read about Quinn, he seems to have Ryan Leaf written all over him.

I would like the Phins to trade down and draft Ryan Kalil in the late 1st while picking up a few more picks, or draft Brown at #9. But Kalil is my #1 priority in the draft.
Fair enough. I don't agree about the Ryan Leaf comparison, but that doesn't mean he's Peyton Manning either.

DolfanTom
02-13-2007, 02:21 PM
Ol' B-lo said it best!

If the Fins did draft Quinn, I wouldn't expect to see much him in 2007, and maybe not in 2008, either, if Daunte or Lemon or QB-to-be-named later played decent. It would give the Fins time to build a better offensive team, for him to learn the NFL game and to correct any fundamentals he needs to fix.

I'm a believer in letting young QBs learn the basics and fix their fundamentals before they're "thrown to the wolves", and that usually takes a couple of years of getting pine splitters and clipboard calluses. Phillip Rivers, Tony Romo, and JP Losman demonstrate the benefits of this method. I think JP Losman would have been much better in 2006 if the Bills coaches had worked on his fundamentals more in 2005 rather than forcing him into a starting role too early. Luckily, Marv and Dick had more sense.

Rex Grossman, Eli Manning, and even Daunte demonstrate what can happen when a young QB isn't given enough time to learn the pro game from the bench before he's made a starter. All three have exceptional talent but are terribly inconsistent. They too frequently make stupid mistakes because they haven't learned the fundamentals. Grossman and Manning don't seem to have anyone to guide them and mold them into better QBs. Daunte didn't seem to have anyone like that in Minnie, and I don't know if he can change now.Let me tell you, the best thing that would happen if we drafted Quinn would be for Daunte to pull a Drew Brees and put in a couple nice years w/ a future star sitting behind him. I want good QB play, however we have to do it!

Put it this way, Daunte would have to be successful right away, or the "Put in Quinn" chants would get LOOOOUUUDDD!

Mike13
02-13-2007, 02:21 PM

True getting younger on D and fixing the OL should be our priorities.
But It would not suprise me to see us take a QB. Mueller likes QBs, Cam is a QBs guy. And if Quinn is there they will take a long hard look at him.

like2god
02-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Fair enough. I don't agree about the Ryan Leaf comparison, but that doesn't mean he's Peyton Manning either.
You know from reading my posts how I feel about Culpepper, if we have a decent OL then he will have time to let the plays develop. Last year he didn't have time to let the offense spread the field and Welker was the recipient of alot of short passes, the same was true with Joey.

I think picking up a young QB to groom is a great idea, just not at 9.

DolfanTom
02-13-2007, 02:23 PM
Mueller likes QBs, Cam is a QBs guy. And if Quinn is there they will take a long hard look at him.This more than anything makes me think we're going QB in round 1 if at all possible.

like2god
02-13-2007, 02:24 PM
True getting younger on D and fixing the OL should be our priorities.
But It would not suprise me to see us take a QB. Mueller likes QBs, Cam is a QBs guy. And if Quinn is there they will take a long hard look at him.
I don't doubt for a minute that they would take a look at him and maybe even draft him, I just think that would be a wasted pick when the main part of a QB's success is good protection. IMO that was our downfall last year. :wink:

DolfanTom
02-13-2007, 02:25 PM
You know from reading my posts how I feel about Culpepper
Well, like I told Kinz, it wouldn't be the worst thing if drafting a guy like Quinn - or Stanton - put the fire under Daunte's ass and got him to be a ProBowler again.

If we somehow get great QB play next year, we could be dangerous w/ our D. If that's what it takes, draft away!

Mike13
02-13-2007, 02:26 PM
I don't doubt for a minute that they would take a look at him and maybe even draft him, I just think that would be a wasted pick when the main part of a QB's success is good protection. IMO that was our downfall last year. :wink:

Like I said we do need help on the OL.

We got a good chance at Kris Deilman. His HC and OC are gone, and what a coincidence his old OC is now our HC and Houck is here too.

Some guys want Pettigout, I think he's another Mark Dixon. He's good when healthy, the problem is he's never healthy.

Well, like I told Kinz, it wouldn't be the worst thing if drafting a guy like Quinn - or Stanton - put the fire under Daunte's ass and got him to be a ProBowler again.

Thats another reason to draft a QB. History has shown that a QB on the hot seat plays better when there is tough competition.

DolfanTom
02-13-2007, 02:28 PM
Some guys want Pettigout, I think he's another Mark Dixon.b He's good when healthy, the problem is he's never healthy.
Not that he should be option #1 by any means, but if the guy is healed up at all, he'd be a nice veteran p/u, probably not costing that much either. I'm kinda shocked the Giants let him go, even w/ the injuries. That's the only thing that scares me. They know him better than anyone else ...

like2god
02-13-2007, 02:30 PM
Like I said we do need help on the OL.

We got a good chance at Kris Deilman. His HC and OC are gone, and what a coincidence his old OC is now our HC and Houck is here too.

Some guys want Pettigout, I think he's another Mark Dixon.b He's good when healthy, the problem is he's never healthy.

I will go on record right now as saying that Dielman and Kalil are the only 2 players that I am rooting for this offseason. I would be very happy with those 2 pickups, Dielman is a bulldozer and Kalil is very sound technique wise and is known as being a leader.

I don't know much about Pettigout, people in NY don't care about the Giants. :lol:

like2god
02-13-2007, 02:33 PM

If we somehow get great QB play next year, we could be dangerous w/ our D. If that's what it takes, draft away!

Ok, here's the question.

If we draft Quinn and Daunte returns to Probowl form for the next 3 or 4 years (at minimum), would the Quinn pick be considered a wasted pick?

I say yes.

DolfanTom
02-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Ok, here's the question.

If we draft Quinn and Daunte returns to Probowl form for the next 3 or 4 years (at minimum), would the Quinn pick be considered a wasted pick?

I say yes.Trade l2g trade! And - hopefully - the king of the trade, Mueller, will still be on board.

This will make the draft this year exciting, no!

retired opfinistic
02-13-2007, 02:52 PM
Sh$t, that's right I got you and Ophag/opie messed up. I heard there is another storm getting ready to slam you all again!:shakeno: That's crazy, have fun w/ the the daughter make sure you put a Bills hat on frosty when your done!:lol:
get it straight Kinzua!

B-lo
02-13-2007, 03:03 PM
I kinda agree w' L2g. You need o-line and other things and 9 is to early for a q.b. for you guys , at least this years draft. BUT This has been going on for quite some time down here, to the benefit of the rest of us in the east. You continue to shy away from your q.b. situation, picking up "stop gap" q.b.'s. Ferotte, Harrington, Feidler etc. Now Daunte of course is different, he was supposed to be the man and still could be, BUT the chances are very slim. He hasn't played even a (decent) season in many years , let alone back to his pro bowl form. He could still be the guy, but he's older too, the more you continue to try and buy average q.b.'s and build a great team around them , the more you will lose. I'm not saying a guy like Losman, so don't come back w/that . Losman has not been a superstar , more of a project, you all need a superstar IMO. But if you want keep getting the Ferotte's and Feidler's , they are just GREAT!!:D Here's to another sh%tty draft for the Dolphins!! :wink:

retired opfinistic
02-13-2007, 03:17 PM
Ok, here's the question.

I say yes.
No way, he'd retain some value, depending on how he developed and if he were allowed to showcase his talents.

finsrclowns
02-13-2007, 04:59 PM
We have more pressing needs on the OL:sidelol:

any QB that we would draft would be dodging defensive players just like Daunte and Joey were last year. And based on what I have read about Quinn, he seems to have Ryan Leaf written all over him.
I hope to God your FO thinks this way.

Sounds like a plan.:lol:

like2god
02-13-2007, 05:03 PM
:sidelol:

I hope to God your FO thinks this way.

Sounds like a plan.:lol:
Hey clowns, football is a pretty exciting sport, you might want to watch it sometime. :lol:

retired opfinistic
02-13-2007, 05:37 PM
Hey clowns, football is a pretty exciting sport, you might want to watch it sometime. :lol:
they don't show football on 'Lifetime', how's he gonna catch a game?

Mike13
02-13-2007, 05:44 PM
I will go on record right now as saying that Dielman and Kalil are the only 2 players that I am rooting for this offseason. I would be very happy with those 2 pickups, Dielman is a bulldozer and Kalil is very sound technique wise and is known as being a leader.

Those two would be a huge upgrade to the OL.

djphinfan
02-13-2007, 06:03 PM
Ok, here's the question.

I say yes.I agree and have been debating this simple logical scenario for months.

people always come back with the same lame excuse,,,,uhhh daunte no good no moss.

I for one will give a man with that kind of talent with that enormous size chip on his shoulder a first chance,} some may say whatta you mean his first,,it will be his second,,no,it will be his first,he had no business being on the field after that injury in 8 months.

if anything i respect the hell out of him for coming back too soon,you know,i know the whole team knew he was'nt ready but i believe he did it for us to show us as fans that he wanted to be our leader.

This man has a dangerous set of skills and it behooves us as an organization to let it pan out,,,by the way,ALL SIGNS POINT TO HIM BEING HEALTHY,thats why i have such conviction and also for the simple fact that when we played the vikings he literally had me fearing for my team..

finsrclowns
02-13-2007, 06:16 PM

HTF would you know watching the product the teal queers have been trotting out lately?:lol:

like2god
02-13-2007, 06:16 PM
I agree and have been debating this simple logical scenario for months.

people always come back with the same lame excuse,,,,uhhh daunte no good no moss.

I for one will give a man with that kind of talent with that enormous size chip on his shoulder a first chance,} some may say whatta you mean his first,,it will be his second,,no,it will be his first,he had no business being on the field after that injury in 8 months.

if anything i respect the hell out of him for coming back too soon,you know,i know the whole team knew he was'nt ready but i believe he did it for us to show us as fans that he wanted to be our leader.

This man has a dangerous set of skills and it behooves us as an organization to let it pan out,,,by the way,ALL SIGNS POINT TO HIM BEING HEALTHY,thats why i have such conviction and also for the simple fact that when we played the vikings he literally had me fearing for my team..
The 2 dumbest things that I have ever heard regarding Culpepper are that Moss made him who he is and that we wasted a 2nd rounder on him, so lets dump him after only 4 games. :lol: :shakeno:

I didn't see any of the Raider QB's playing at Daunte's level at any point during the Moss/Oakland experiment, did anybody else?

And If we give up on a guy that has proven to be a really good QB after only 4 games, 4 games in which he was injured and had zero protection, then that would be a waste.

I agree that we should give him a chance to see what he can do with a healthy knee and an OL that can actually protect him from a simple 4 man rush.

finsrclowns
02-13-2007, 06:17 PM
No way, he'd retain some value, depending on how he developed and if he were allowed to showcase his talents.

I don't think you'd have anything to worry about. Dunsay keeping Quinn on the bench for years?:sidelol:

like2god
02-13-2007, 06:18 PM
HTF would you know watching the product the teal queers have been trotting out lately?:lol:
:lol:

Maybe you should STFU, starting now. :lol:

finsrclowns
02-13-2007, 06:18 PM
The 2 dumbest things that I have ever heard regarding Culpepper are that Moss made him who he is and that we wasted a 2nd rounder on him, so lets dump him after only 4 games. :lol: :shakeno:

I didn't see any of the Raider QB's playing at Daunte's level at any point during the Moss/Oakland experiment, did anybody else?

And If we give up on a guy that has proven to be a really good QB after only 4 games, 4 games in which he was injured and had zero protection, then that would be a waste.

I agree that we should give him a chance to see what he can do with a healthy knee and an OL that can actually protect him from a simple 4 man rush.

I think to be fair you need to give him the next decade.:lol:

finsrclowns
02-13-2007, 06:19 PM
:lol:

Maybe you should STFU, starting now. :lol:

You first.:lol:

like2god
02-13-2007, 06:26 PM
You first.:lol:

You can't do anything on your own, can you? Be a leader for once in your life and STFU. :lol:

Capt. Dick
02-13-2007, 10:37 PM
Ol' B-lo said it best!

Rex Grossman, Eli Manning, and even Daunte demonstrate what can happen when a young QB isn't given enough time to learn the pro game from the bench before he's made a starter. All three have exceptional talent but are terribly inconsistent. They too frequently make stupid mistakes because they haven't learned the fundamentals. Grossman and Manning don't seem to have anyone to guide them and mold them into better QBs. Daunte didn't seem to have anyone like that in Minnie, and I don't know if he can change now.

I could tell by the slight wavering of the print of your post that you were nervous when trying to type the answer to the B. Quinn question.

Listen, there are worse things in life than your team losing to the Phins. What if a DNA test came back proving that you`re the real mother of Scott Norwood, or worse yet, B-lo?:lol:

icephinfan
02-13-2007, 10:51 PM
You can't do anything on your own, can you? Be a leader for once in your life and STFU. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bigbry
02-14-2007, 12:53 AM
I think to be fair you need to give him the next decade.:lol:

To be fair, try giving up the booze for a month to render a "fair" opinion.

BB

djphinfan
02-14-2007, 02:55 AM

I agree that we should give him a chance to see what he can do with a healthy knee and an OL that can actually protect him from a simple 4 man rush.i feel ya,its not like were acting like complete homers when arguing the daunte haters,,i just wanna give a guy with that kind of talent a fair shake,,,just like i would with any other player.

If i may make this statement,,what has any other player we have ever aquired had more on his resume and more talent than Daunte Culpepper.

Kinzua
02-14-2007, 11:26 AM

Even if Daunte were to get back to his "glory days" form, what have you got? A guy who fumbles, takes sacks, and throws INTs at inopportune times (Pitt last year was the perfect example). Now, Miami has a better D than Minnesota but nowhere near the quality of OL or WRs that Minny had, plus the AFC is a lot tougher than the NFC, and the AFCE defenses will feast on DC's bloopers ...

like2god
02-14-2007, 11:39 AM
Even if Daunte were to get back to his "glory days" form, what have you got? A guy who fumbles, takes sacks, and throws INTs at inopportune times (Pitt last year was the perfect example). Now, Miami has a better D than Minnesota but nowhere near the quality of OL or WRs that Minny had, plus the AFC is a lot tougher than the NFC, and the AFCE defenses will feast on DC's bloopers ...

I don't deny that Culpepper makes some mistakes, but the example of the Pittsburgh game is a bad one. Pittsburgh was blitzing on every down and it was very apparent after the first drive that the Miami OL couldn't stop them. Very few, if any QB's would have succeeded in that situation. But even with that being said, Miami would have won that game if Chambers had caught that one pass in the endzone. The game would have taken on a totally different feel and Pittsburgh would have had a hard time coming back.

It will be tough for Daunte or any QB to step in next year and be a factor if Miami doesn't make the OL the #1 priority this offseason. The defense (while a year older) is still a top 5 defense, they were run down too many times last year because the offense couldn't sustain a drive. If the Phins can find a way to win the battle in the trenches then the D will be that much better.

I honestly think that the Phins would have been a playoff team if the OL had played the same way in the beginning of the season that they did at the end of the season.

finsrclowns
02-14-2007, 11:55 AM
If i may make this statement,,what has any other player we have ever aquired had more on his resume and more talent than Daunte Culpepper.

Cleo Lemon?:lol:

djphinfan
02-14-2007, 03:19 PM
Cleo Lemon?:lol:nooo,sorry man not really that funny,cleo's are backup,and a very good one at that i might say ole' chap

BleedinGreenNC
02-14-2007, 04:26 PM
I don't deny that Culpepper makes some mistakes, but the example of the Pittsburgh game is a bad one. Pittsburgh was blitzing on every down and it was very apparent after the first drive that the Miami OL couldn't stop them. Very few, if any QB's would have succeeded in that situation. But even with that being said, Miami would have won that game if Chambers had caught that one pass in the endzone. The game would have taken on a totally different feel and Pittsburgh would have had a hard time coming back.

It will be tough for Daunte or any QB to step in next year and be a factor if Miami doesn't make the OL the #1 priority this offseason. The defense (while a year older) is still a top 5 defense, they were run down too many times last year because the offense couldn't sustain a drive. If the Phins can find a way to win the battle in the trenches then the D will be that much better.

I honestly think that the Phins would have been a playoff team if the OL had played the same way in the beginning of the season that they did at the end of the season.

Nice post! How is Bruschibabe doing?

like2god
02-14-2007, 04:36 PM
Nice post! How is Bruschibabe doing?
She's doing well.

Haven't seen you around in a while. :cooldude:

finsrclowns
02-14-2007, 05:34 PM
nooo,sorry man not really that funny,cleo's are backup,and a very good one at that i might say ole' chap

Cleo's are backup?:confused: Oh you mean like "Dunsay's are starter"?:lol: Or "dipsh!tfan 's are resident moron"?:lol:

Mike13
02-14-2007, 05:41 PM

Which is why OL should be our No.1 Priority as Like2Mor said.:tongue:

:lol: Or "dipsh!tfan 's are resident moron"?:lol:

I'm glad that you have come to grips with your own stupidity.
Although you said it in your own special way.

BleedinGreenNC
02-14-2007, 06:03 PM
She's doing well.

Haven't seen you around in a while. :cooldude:

Work and wedding plans have been killing me!! But i will be on more!

Mike13
02-14-2007, 06:30 PM

Congrats on getting hitched.

bigbry
02-14-2007, 06:42 PM

Go back! Its a trap!!!!

Ohhhhh, thats right you're a Jets fan....go ahead, its great!!!

BB

djphinfan
02-15-2007, 12:50 AM
Cleo's are backup?:confused: Oh you mean like "Dunsay's are starter"?:lol: Or "dipsh!tfan 's are resident moron"?:lol:yeah,,,,sure man,whatever you say,,,,good come back buddy,,,,,,,,,,,,loser,,,ha ha ha ha

DolfanTom
02-15-2007, 08:37 AM
:0wned:

Oh, I'm just getting you ready for marriage, that's all :wink:

Congrats!

retired opfinistic
02-15-2007, 10:08 AM
:0wned:

Oh, I'm just getting you ready for marriage, that's all :wink:

Congrats!
:lol: I'm married too. BG, take a good long look at a $100 bill, you'll never see one in your pocket again!

Enforcerfin33
02-15-2007, 10:10 AM
:lol: I'm married too. BG, take a good long look at a $100 bill, you'll never see one in your pocket again!
wait...those exist still? My wife told me they stopped making them!:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-15-2007, 10:27 AM
wait...those exist still? My wife told me they stopped making them!:lol:
Hah! Mine tried to pass that same story off! Then I saw one in a rap video!:D

BleedinGreenNC
02-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Thanks guys!!

retired opfinistic
02-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Don't mean to scare you! :)

So who's the lucky guy?

DolfanTom
02-15-2007, 10:50 AM
So true!

Enforcerfin33
02-15-2007, 10:51 AM

So who's the lucky guy?
Is it John Ameachi???:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
02-15-2007, 10:52 AM

So who's the lucky guy?

:evil:

BleedinGreenNC
02-15-2007, 10:52 AM

My girl makes the money and gives it to me!

DolfanTom
02-15-2007, 10:54 AM
My girl makes the money and gives it to me!If I were a mean guy, I would make fun of you, saying your girl makes money on the streets, or the local strip club, then brings the cash home to papa.

But I'm a nice guy, so I won't do anything like that! :wink:

retired opfinistic
02-15-2007, 10:54 AM
My girl makes the money and gives it to me!
I won't even go there!:lol:

Enforcerfin33
02-15-2007, 11:00 AM
If I were a mean guy, I would make fun of you, saying your girl makes money on the streets, or the local strip club, then brings the cash home to papa.

Good thing your a nice guy.

retired opfinistic
02-15-2007, 11:01 AM
/me bites his tongue

DolfanTom
02-15-2007, 11:02 AM
I won't even go there!:lol:I had to go at lest half-way there.

Sorry BG, you are a Jets fan after all! Good luck w/ the ole wedding!

Speaking of Jets fans, my neighbor two doors down is one such person. We got two feet of snow yesterday up here and he and his wife don't have a snowblower. I helped out by doing their driveway w/ mine, but then I saw he had a Jet winter hat on .... so I put all the snow back. :lol:

Enforcerfin33
02-15-2007, 11:11 AM
I had to go at lest half-way there.

Speaking of Jets fans, my neighbor two doors down is one such person. We got two feet of snow yesterday up here and he and his wife don't have a snowblower. I helped out by doing their driveway w/ mine, but then I saw he had a Jet winter hat on .... so I put all the snow back. :lol:
You should have opened up his door and blown the snow in his house:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-15-2007, 11:13 AM
I had to go at lest half-way there.

Jet's fans blow! She didn't need your help!:D

BleedinGreenNC
02-15-2007, 12:12 PM
If I were a mean guy, I would make fun of you, saying your girl makes money on the streets, or the local strip club, then brings the cash home to papa.

My ex was a stripper, so i went with a nice girl this time!

BleedinGreenNC
02-15-2007, 12:13 PM
Jet's fans blow! She didn't need your help!:D

Evil person!!

retired opfinistic
02-15-2007, 12:31 PM
Evil person!!That's Dr Evil Person!

Mike13
02-15-2007, 12:55 PM
My ex was a stripper, so i went with a nice girl this tim
e!

Lets hope you picked a winner.

BleedinGreenNC
02-15-2007, 01:16 PM
Lets hope you picked a winner.

Pretty sure i did, been together for 4 years!

DolfanTom
02-15-2007, 01:30 PM
Pretty sure i did, been together for 4 years!Same w/ me before the ball and chain was attached to my ankle!

But it's working out more than fine, so maybe four years is the trick!

DolfanTom
02-15-2007, 01:33 PM
My ex was a stripperIt's good to have as much fun as possible before you make the final plunge!! Good for you! :D

retired opfinistic
02-15-2007, 02:37 PM
My first wife was a b*tch and a Bills fan. The only good thing good about being married to a Bills fan is banging her four times in a week and finishing early so she can know first hand what 0-4 feels like!

Enforcerfin33
02-15-2007, 02:47 PM
My first wife was a b*tch and a Bills fan. The only good thing good about being married to a Bills fan is banging her four times in a week and finishing early so she can know first hand what 0-4 feels like!
Wow....your like a walking punch line......good stuff.:lol:

B-lo
02-15-2007, 02:52 PM
My first wife was a b*tch and a Bills fan. The only good thing good about being married to a Bills fan is banging her four times in a week and finishing early so she can know first hand what 0-4 feels like!Nice try using that excuse :shakeno: . Atleast we know why she left you. Ain't that right 1 pumpy chumpy!:lol:

DolfanTom
02-15-2007, 02:56 PM
Let's hope YOU weren't "wide right" :wink:

DolfanTom
02-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Ain't that right 1 pumpy chumpy!:lol:I'm sorry, we don't understand you ... we don't speak "B-lo."

retired opfinistic
02-15-2007, 03:00 PM
Nice try using that excuse :shakeno: . Atleast we know why she left you. Ain't that right 1 pumpy chumpy!:lol:
Actually, she was the one watching the tail lights fade away. :D

retired opfinistic
02-15-2007, 03:01 PM
Let's hope YOU weren't "wide right" :wink:
Whenever the Bill's beat the Fins I would 'oops I slipped, sorry!'

like2god
02-15-2007, 03:13 PM
I'm sorry, we don't understand you ... we don't speak "B-lo."
Maybe if we slam our heads into the nearest wall and then read his posts, then maybe they will make some sense. :lol:

Enforcerfin33
02-15-2007, 03:18 PM
Whenever the Bill's beat the Fins I would 'oops I slipped, sorry!'
So you made her sound like a Dolphin?And what the crap is a pumpy chumpy dumpy...oh whatever,,,,

retired opfinistic
02-15-2007, 03:57 PM
So you made her sound like a Dolphin?And what the crap is a pumpy chumpy dumpy...oh whatever,,,,
A pumpy dumpy chumpy is the B-Lo $5 Friday Night Special. He'll pop it in, move it around a little, then take a dump on your chest. It's also called the 'Tom Brady'>

Enforcerfin33
02-15-2007, 04:11 PM
A pumpy dumpy chumpy is the B-Lo $5 Friday Night Special. He'll pop it in, move it around a little, then take a dump on your chest. It's also called the 'Tom Brady'>
:lol: :barf:

Mike13
02-16-2007, 12:26 AM
Maybe if we slam our heads into the nearest wall and then read his posts, then maybe they will make some sense. :lol:

LOL that just reminds me of what Gus Ferrote did.

"No one has ever thought of this celebration before..........Ow":lol:

retired opfinistic
02-16-2007, 07:06 PM
LOL that just reminds me of what Gus Ferrote did.

"No one has ever thought of this celebration before..........Ow":lol:
That is a sad thing to be remembered for!:lol:

DolfanTom
02-16-2007, 09:40 PM
That is a sad thing to be remembered for!:lol:Dude, you've been mooned!

retired opfinistic
02-17-2007, 01:20 AM
Dude, you've been mooned!
No sh*t! What kinda weirdo moons a two year old. I want a poo gift!:lol:

like2god
02-17-2007, 10:47 AM
No sh*t! What kinda weirdo moons a two year old. I want a poo gift!:lol:

http://www.gothetahs.com/forum/images/smilies/poo.gif

:goof:

DolfanTom
02-17-2007, 11:58 AM
No sh*t! What kinda weirdo moons a two year old. I want a poo gift!:lol:Well, you are almost three!