PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 headset problem

Slappy8800
02-13-2007, 08:59 PM
people can hear me but i cant hear them. So i setup a voice message and played it back and I cant hear it through the headset, but i can hear it through the tv.....this is the second headset that this has happened to. called up xbox and they want me to try the headsets on another controller to see if its the headsets that dont work or if its the controller. this happen to anyone else?

Troysif
02-13-2007, 09:09 PM
these 360 headsets are cheap peices of ****, im on my 5th one and have brand new one ready to go just in case, ive had two break and two just no work

Predaphin
02-14-2007, 12:46 PM
My headset broke 2 days ago....

I couldn;t hear anyone....the problem was the wire....everytime I would move the wire at a certain angle, the headset would work.

So yesterday, I went to Walmart....purchased a new headset....and i'm taking the broken one back today to tell them I want my money back for their broken headset.

ruddfan_2810
02-14-2007, 02:42 PM
people can hear me but i cant hear them. So i setup a voice message and played it back and I cant hear it through the headset, but i can hear it through the tv.....this is the second headset that this has happened to. called up xbox and they want me to try the headsets on another controller to see if its the headsets that dont work or if its the controller. this happen to anyone else?

i would have this probem when first turning on my xbox and connecting 2 xbox live...people couldnt hear me but i could hear them on my tv...i would just unplug the headset from the controller and then plug it back in and it would work fine after that...its like u have 2 just reconnect it.

xDOLPHINSx
02-14-2007, 05:55 PM
My headset broke 2 days ago....

I couldn;t hear anyone....the problem was the wire....everytime I would move the wire at a certain angle, the headset would work.

So yesterday, I went to Walmart....purchased a new headset....and i'm taking the broken one back today to tell them I want my money back for their broken headset.

I have to do that sometimes also, I wiggle the wire around where it connects to the headset. Hopefully they come out with an improvement soon, the old xbox headsets worked really well electronically, but the little plastic part keeping the earpiece on always broke (at least in my case). They really need to get the headset situation under control...im sick of buying new ones all the time.