PDA

View Full Version : Who do you hate more?

1985Dol-fan
02-14-2007, 06:52 PM
unfortunatly a good friend of mine is a Jets fan and he showed me this thread on their Message Board:
http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=17683&highlight=Shula

I still Hate the Jets more then anything. But has the Rivalry lost a little bit due to the Patriots Success?

Aqua4Ever04
02-14-2007, 06:54 PM
I hate the Pats the most and that's probably because of my age. I think it depends on how old you are with who you hate the most. If you really started following the team close in the late 90's-early 2000's, then you hate the Pats. If you did so in the early 90's, than it's the Bills. Prior to that, it's probably the Jets.

I don't know, thats' just my 2 cents.

icephinfan
02-14-2007, 06:55 PM
:jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck:
:billsbite :billsbite :billsbite
:nesucks: :nesucks: :nesucks:

All EQUAL!!!!!

jguig
02-14-2007, 07:09 PM
It's a function of age. If you are below 30, you probably hate the Pats because they have been so successful.

Over 30, you've witnessed many battles between the Fins and the Jets that have ended in misery and triumph. You have seen many cheap shots. I still hope that Marty Lyons gets eaten alive by rats for ending Dwight Stephenson's career with a cheap shot.

jdang307
02-14-2007, 07:30 PM
It's a function of age. If you are below 30, you probably hate the Pats because they have been so successful.

Over 30, you've witnessed many battles between the Fins and the Jets that have ended in misery and triumph. You have seen many cheap shots. I still hope that Marty Lyons gets eaten alive by rats for ending Dwight Stephenson's career with a cheap shot.
I'm younger then 30, but still hate the jets. Even though it was the bills that were our nemesis when I was growing up (been a fan since Dan's 2nd year). For some reason I still hate the jets. Must be built in somewhere.

brandon27
02-14-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm under 30... and I hate the bills and pats the most indeed. I dont necessarilly hate the pats because im a dolphins fan, I just simply hate them... for brady.. and their success. I also hate the bills. It was the early-mid 90's when i got into football, and the bills were good at the time, i became a dolphins fan right away, they were the first game i watched, i forget who they were playing, but it was marino, and Ive always liked dolphins as in the mammal. so i decided they were my team.. and i have a few friends who are bills fans.. since its a divisional thing, and a friendly rivalry... I may hate the bills more. just barely though. I hated nothing more than loosing to them twice this year. So, i voted bills

TheMageGandalf
02-14-2007, 07:58 PM
I'm under 30... and I hate the bills

I am 28 and have to say that although the Jets have pissed me off beyond belief.....the Pats have been lucky....and when the Colts where in the division they were pests.

I will never forgive, nor forget, the Bills....:fire:

BUFFALO BILLS :monkeyl:

Dolphin39
02-14-2007, 08:23 PM
The Jets:ninja:

In_Flames
02-14-2007, 08:25 PM
most definitely the Jets...:monkeyl:

CitizenSnips
02-14-2007, 08:26 PM
I will forever hate the jets the most. Whether its watching Noodle-arm Pennington somehow find a way to win or even back when Vinny was their Qb, i hate them all.

Ronski_doodle
02-14-2007, 08:35 PM
I hate the Pats too.
I saw Teddy Bruschi at Disney on the other day he was incognito and nobody recognized him until, I ruined his day and outed him to a pack of kids who mobbed him and his Disney tour guide. That was fun. I did it last year to Bruce Smith.

patacu1974
02-14-2007, 08:43 PM
well for me is:

Jets and Pats (I hate them) I don´t know how is the worst...

I´m 32, and I fan sicne 1984, but even if the Buffalo was good, I didn´t hate them, I like to watch more Fins-Bills games...

But i cant stand we we L. with Pats or Jets

VT Dolphan
02-14-2007, 08:47 PM
I definitely hate the Jets more than the Patriots. The majority their fans are just horribly arrogant, ignorant, etc... I hate Bellichick, but I thats about it. I don't really understand why almost everybody here hates Tom Brady so much. He is a class act guy that you would absolutely love to have in Miami.

Plus, I hate to say it, but the Jets have owned us recently. Whereas we usually upset the Patriots at least once a year.

dolpns13
02-14-2007, 08:48 PM

Im 31...I despise both teams..I have a pure HATRED for the Jets more so than the Pats...Hate tom brady with a passion and even more now that he is dating one of the hottest women on the planet. But i have to say I hate the jets more overall...Although this year when they played in the playoffs I wanted the Jets to beat the Rat-triots mainly because i am so sick and tired of seeing the Rat-triots in the playoffs.

Spartiate
02-14-2007, 08:50 PM
I am only 25 years old but I have been watching the Dolphins since I have been 4 years old and have followed them ever since. Hands down for me its a dead heap between the jets and bills. I hate those teams with a passion.

The patriots I dislike only because they are in our division but were never really a factor during my younger years. If the Dolphins were to only win 4 games a year I'd rather than be against those 2 New york teams.

Mike13
02-14-2007, 09:04 PM
The Jets.

Capt. Dick
02-15-2007, 03:59 AM
I really hate lima beans!

Capt. Dick
02-15-2007, 04:00 AM
eggplant sucks too.

oh yeah, and the jets.

DolfanTom
02-15-2007, 08:42 AM
I hate the:

J ... E ... T ... S .... Jets Jets Jets Jets!!

:jetssuck:

Enforcerfin33
02-15-2007, 09:40 AM
I will never hate another team, as much as I despise the Jills.

BleedinGreenNC
02-15-2007, 10:12 AM
Being a Jet's fan, i hate the Fins with a passion, but i love watching the games that we have with each other, you just dont know what crazy plays are going to happen.

retired opfinistic
02-15-2007, 10:29 AM
I hate the Patsies and their smug metrosexual fanbase more than anything at this time.

Kinzua
02-15-2007, 01:35 PM
I hate the Patsies and their smug metrosexual fanbase more than anything at this time.

Yeah, but be honest now. You'd really love to have the Patsies' metrosexual QB! :lol:

guatemalanfan
02-15-2007, 01:56 PM
I'm young, i have to say the patsies

arsenal
02-15-2007, 01:59 PM
there should be an all of the above choice ;)

but out of those, ima have to pick the bills... god do i hate the bills, them and their fans are just a bunch of big vaginas... i mean humongous vaginas, the kinda vaginas you can go spelunking in... damn vaginas...

DolfanTom
02-15-2007, 02:16 PM

but out of those, ima have to pick the bills... god do i hate the bills, them and their fans are just a bunch of big vaginas... i mean humongous vaginas, the kinda vaginas you can go spelunking in... damn vaginas...
I am NO fan of the Buffalo Bills, but I have to say I've at least respected their players at times throughout the years. But I could never say that about the Jets - EVER!!!!

I thought I respected Wayne Chrebet at one point, but he just became like one of those flies who won't go away and die!!

Phuck the Jets!!!

retired opfinistic
02-15-2007, 02:44 PM
Yeah, but be honest now. You'd really love to have the Patsies' metrosexual QB! :lol:
hey this is a smack forum! be nice!

retired opfinistic
02-15-2007, 02:51 PM
who said v*gina?

FINdestructible
02-15-2007, 03:34 PM
Definitely the J-E-T-S. I hate New England also, mostly because of Tom Brady, but the jets are my number one most hated team, i think it has something to do with their fans. :D

arsenal
02-15-2007, 04:18 PM
I am NO fan of the Buffalo Bills, but I have to say I've at least respected their players at times throughout the years. But I could never say that about the Jets - EVER!!!!

I thought I respected Wayne Chrebet at one point, but he just became like one of those flies who won't go away and die!!

Phuck the Jets!!!

i think its just me being born and raised in jet country, so i got friends who are jets fans and **** so it kinda dulls my hate for them... though i still hate them, and i hate going to the meadowlands for jets/dolphins games cause i hate dealing with *******s at the game...

but theres something about the bills ive always hated deep down in my groin...

BleedinGreenNC
02-16-2007, 11:28 AM

You cant say ****** and Bills fan in the same sentence.

jguig
02-20-2007, 01:46 AM
Im 31...I despise both teams..I have a pure HATRED for the Jets

As well you should ! You have learned well, Grasshopper.

PHINPHOURLIFE
02-20-2007, 11:51 AM
unfortunatly a good friend of mine is a Jets fan and he showed me this thread on their Message Board:

I still Hate the Jets more then anything. But has the Rivalry lost a little bit due to the Patriots Success?

I don't think so. I still cringe everytime we play the Jets to this day! Its like oh sh!t how are we going to screw this one up and let them win. at least with the patriots we play against them better than the jets. IMO.

Lee evans83
02-20-2007, 12:54 PM
Wow im surprised to see the BILLS in last place

But as for me i probly hated the Dolphins the most before the year because all you guys thought they were gonna do so good with your superbowl predictions, it just pissed me off, now i just hate the phins pats and jets equally

nyjunc
02-20-2007, 05:00 PM

It's stilla big rivalry, still the biggest in the divison but it has lost some luster mainly b/c it hasn't been much of a rivalry since '98, we have won 14 of 18. Once Miami starts winning some of these games it will be a little different.

Enforcerfin33
02-20-2007, 05:18 PM
It's stilla big rivalry, still the biggest in the divison but it has lost some luster mainly b/c it hasn't been much of a rivalry since '98, we have won 14 of 18. Once Miami starts winning some of these games it will be a little different.
And see..that kind of attitude is what makes us love to hate the jills.....