PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lurkers!

FinHeavenAJ
06-16-2003, 06:58 PM
Hey Lurkers... :wave:

Don't think we can't see you... :lol: As of the time of this post, there are 50 lurkers lurking around right now... So, why not take a couple of seconds and click that "register" link up there in the header. You'll enjoy many benefits of being a member... such as... being able to share your opinion in various topics! :cool:

So... stop :lurk: and :lurking: and start :gossip: among other members...

Come on... we the members want more people to talk to! You can do it! Register! :thewave:

After all... it's the cool thing to do! :cool2:

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Cranx
06-16-2003, 07:05 PM
Come.....be one of us..........:egads:

:lol:

!PapaCrunk81!
06-16-2003, 07:05 PM
I've recomended the site to a couple of peeps, just need them to sign up now

stan marino
06-16-2003, 07:12 PM
Resistance is futile u will be assimulated!!!!!!!

Surferosa
06-16-2003, 07:13 PM
Come on people!! Everyones doing it! :cool:

:cointoss:

Prime Time
06-16-2003, 07:24 PM
Join us! Join us!

Capt. Dick
06-16-2003, 07:30 PM
C`mon in gang...the water`s fine. :up:

WharfRat
06-16-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Expo88
Come.....be one of us..........:egads:

Don't scare them away Expo!! :lol:

Originally posted by stan marino
Resistance is futile u will be assimulated!!!!!!!

:assimilat

IceStorm
06-16-2003, 08:11 PM
Could they be closet Bills fans and are tryin to steal our secrets? :D

T-ROCK
06-16-2003, 08:29 PM
I thought all Bills fan were in the closet...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

PhinPhreak
06-16-2003, 08:50 PM
:vader: Give in to the dark side Lurkers, (breathe, breathe) :vader: Lurkers I am your father come join me.

PhinPhreak
06-16-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by T-ROCK
I thought all Bills fan were in the closet...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Quick somone lock the closet :lol

MDFINFAN
06-16-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by PhinPhreak
:vader: Give in to the dark side Lurkers, (breathe, breathe) :vader: Lurkers I am your father come join me.

Ol man no wonder they're only lurking..:lol:

WeVie
06-16-2003, 11:40 PM
Don't be scared

phinfnatic
06-17-2003, 12:11 AM
I gave in to the dark side so here i am a phin fan trapped in packer hell....aka milwaukee wisconsin

Dude
06-17-2003, 12:12 AM
Welcome Rookie!

dolfan06
06-17-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ

Don't think we can't see you... :lol: As of the time of this post, there are 50 lurkers lurking around right now... So, why not take a couple of seconds and click that "register" link up there in the header. You'll enjoy many benefits of being a member... such as... being able to share your opinion in various topics! :cool:

Come on... we the members want more people to talk to! You can do it! Register! :thewave:

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolfan06
06-17-2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif maybe we can freeze dry em and get em in here!;)

Surferosa
06-17-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by phinfnatic
I gave in to the dark side so here i am a phin fan trapped in packer hell....aka milwaukee wisconsin

welcome phin :cool:

PhinPhreak
06-17-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by PhinPhreak

I'm sorry Lurkers I was confused I am Lukes Father not yours, carry on. :vader:

BALLS DEEP
06-17-2003, 08:50 AM
I promise it won't hurt.....a lot! Don't you know that Wannstedt reads this every day and employs all of our thoughts through his X-men cerebro device that is cleverly disguised as a beer helmet? Brian Griese does the same except his is disguised as a dog.:mrt:

SeaGreen&Coral
06-17-2003, 09:24 AM
Hi all,
You got me. I have been a lurker for a few months now. I registered this week but justnow decided to pull the trigger and post. I've been a FinFan since 1970 and I live in that oft maligned city of Peoria, IL. I wanted to find a place to discuss what I perceive as media bias against the Fins. Seems every game I watch the announcers are fans of the opposing team. I wanted to figure out if I am just touchy or if others have encountered the same thing. I am waiting to post some concrete examples during the season. Glad to be aboard and look forward to many interesting debates.:wave:

DrAstroZoom
06-17-2003, 09:27 AM
Hey, Sea Green! I'm a Springfieldian! Welcome to the fold!

dolfan06
06-17-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by SeaGreen&Coral
Hi all,
You got me. I have been a lurker for a few months now. I registered this week but justnow decided to pull the trigger and post. I've been a FinFan since 1970 and I live in that oft maligned city of Peoria, IL. I wanted to find a place to discuss what I perceive as media bias against the Fins. Seems every game I watch the announcers are fans of the opposing team. I wanted to figure out if I am just touchy or if others have encountered the same thing. I am waiting to post some concrete examples during the season. Glad to be aboard and look forward to many interesting debates.:wave: hey SGC, glad you took the plunge. i've been a dolphin fan before they had a team, since 65. danny thomas was my favorite comedien and he was part owner!;)

"Big Dave"
06-17-2003, 12:56 PM
All right, all right. I'm in. I've got "lurkers" on my board and it drives me crazy. LOL.

There's excellent thought and debate going on in here. I hope I can add something from time to time.

BTW, I'm a big fan of DCH. Keep the rumors coming.

Go Fins!

DrAstroZoom
06-17-2003, 01:59 PM
:yoda: Join us you must. Regret it you will not.

DeDolfan
06-17-2003, 03:14 PM

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Gee, Andy! Not very busy today ??!! :evil: :evil: :goof:

Nbr1dolfan
06-17-2003, 04:12 PM
I have also been lurking for a few months now, so it is about time I joined the group...it is a good thing too, because I have had those Bills fans in my closet since the snow game...

Wilmington, NC

Capt. Dick
06-17-2003, 05:19 PM
Welcome to all the new peeps. If you have any questions, please ask any of the other staff members. :D :jk:

Prime Time
06-17-2003, 05:24 PM
Welcome newbies. Now carry my water to the field :lol:

dolfan06
06-17-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
Welcome newbies. Now carry my water to the field :lol: i think i can reach the field from here with mine!:D :evil:

phinfnatic
06-17-2003, 05:39 PM
i was born in springfield illinois just moved away a couple years ago

Clumpy
06-17-2003, 11:09 PM
:couch:

WharfRat
06-18-2003, 12:21 AM
:welcome:

To all of the members who just joined!!
Glad to have you aboard!

Kick back, relax, and enjoy the best DolFan site on the web! We have lot to offer.. be sure to check it all out.
Any questions, comments, or suggestions ... just fill out the form and drop it in the basket under your desk!

:jk:

seriously.. feel free to contact either AJ or myself, or any of our mods or mentors (except Capt. Dick, he'll just lure you into the smack forum :lol: )

Go Fins!!

Jon

dolfan06
06-18-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
:welcome:

To all of the members who just joined!!
Glad to have you aboard!

Kick back, relax, and enjoy the best DolFan site on the web! We have lot to offer.. be sure to check it all out.
Any questions, comments, or suggestions ... just fill out the form and drop it in the basket under your desk!

:jk:

seriously.. feel free to contact either AJ or myself, or any of our mods or mentors (except Capt. Dick, he'll just lure you into the smack forum :lol: )

Go Fins!!

Jon i can think of somebody i'd like to have under my desk!:D

Clumpy
06-18-2003, 01:34 AM
:eek:

LeftCoastPhin
06-18-2003, 03:33 PM
Who would that be 06?

Bling
06-19-2003, 09:26 AM
Its not that hard, lol!

K-Rob
06-19-2003, 12:15 PM
......So... stop :lurk: and :lurking: and start :gossip: among other members...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum........... [/B]

I could hear the sucking sounds as I clicked on the "Hey Lurkers" thread. I knew what I was in for. Anyway, you got me, I've officially been sucked in. I've been reading this site since the start of last season. You guys are great here but I gotta tell ya, my knowledge of football is ZERO compared to most of you so please don't expect many posts from me. I'm just a life-long fan and always will be. I don't study the game, I don't know the responsibilities of all the positions, I just like seeing Ricky run over defenders and J.T. making new friends with QB's.

Some background, I was born and raised in Miami and moved when I was 18 to join the Army. I ended up in Colorado Springs and have been here for 10 years now. I was at the Denver games last year and have to say that it's one my greatest Fins memories. Anyway, glad to finally join you guys.

Surferosa
06-19-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by K-Rob

I could hear the sucking sounds as I clicked on the "Hey Lurkers" thread. I knew what I was in for. Anyway, you got me, I've officially been sucked in. I've been reading this site since the start of last season. You guys are great here but I gotta tell ya, my knowledge of football is ZERO compared to most of you so please don't expect many posts from me. I'm just a life-long fan and always will be. I don't study the game, I don't know the responsibilities of all the positions, I just like seeing Ricky run over defenders and J.T. making new friends with QB's.

Some background, I was born and raised in Miami and moved when I was 18 to join the Army. I ended up in Colorado Springs and have been here for 10 years now. I was at the Denver games last year and have to say that it's one my greatest Fins memories. Anyway, glad to finally join you guys.

Glad that you finally joined K-ROB. Look forward to discussing the Ohins with you - dont be bashful, its all fun and games here!:goof:

NDGal
06-22-2003, 05:23 PM

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum
Unless you're a Bronco Fan...
(Just my opinion...:tongue: )

What cracks me up is that the "Lurker" thread is under "Miami Dolphins".... Which is exactly the type of thread you guys would move to a different board if someone else posted it, since it's not exactly "FOOTBALL" related.

Why is it ok for Dolphin fans to post "other" threads in the Dolphin section.

Dude
06-22-2003, 05:27 PM
Very successful thread AJ. Got a nice rookie class.

Ever run a blood drive?

Danny
06-22-2003, 10:54 PM
Become an Ozzy fan while you're at it too.

Ozzy rules!!!

ZOD
06-22-2003, 11:00 PM
I never :lurking:....

Since the end of the season :lastyr:,
:sosad: I've been :boring: ......

So I :nerd: in a :saberfigh on a :billsbite message board and :samurai: them

Some even threatened to :wall: until the season starts...

I :foundout: this :band: and now I must :allhail: the creator because it's the best..

:mdfin: :bravo: :mdfin:

FinHeavenAJ
06-22-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Dude
Very successful thread AJ. Got a nice rookie class.

Ever run a blood drive?

Thanks, according to my calculations, there have been 35 new members since this thread. :cool:

FinHeavenAJ
06-22-2003, 11:19 PM
1972dolphins, thanks for the comments... we try our hardest :D

ZOD
06-23-2003, 12:32 AM
Pacman !!!

For some reason I'm not any good anymore...

Back in the day I could put a quarter in and play for an hour...Now I can't make it through the first screen...

AJ, you're going to cause my wife to kill the computer !!!

:hail: