PDA

View Full Version : Pete Prico's MOCK-Too bad its Prico

The Confessor
02-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Our favorite punching bag, Pete Prico has us taking.....

Jamarcus Russell:lol: at 9...

To bad its Prico, cause now there is no way it comes true...

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9999370

DonShula84
02-15-2007, 08:48 PM
Good, I dont want it to come true.

The Confessor
02-15-2007, 09:07 PM

Okay, and I know you dont want Ginn (Neither do I)...is it all about Quinn? I wouldnt be disappointed with either QB, and I am actually one that thinks that C-pepp will make a comeback.
If we dont get Quinn. who would you like to see ds84?

elite14eva
02-15-2007, 09:42 PM
no way that happens.

VT Dolphan
02-15-2007, 10:03 PM
I'd be both happy and nervous at the same time. We get a guy who many consider to be the top qb prospect in the draft (I prefer Quinn though). However, the qb he will obviously be compared to is Culpepper, and that obviously hasn't worked out too well for us. I'm a little leery about Daunte 2.0.

DolphinDevil28
02-15-2007, 10:12 PM

...Because, once again, we know you weren't impressed during the Sugar Bowl. :lol:

J/K!! Sorry!!!

(OK, now I know Don hates me and there is NO way he votes for me in finheaven march madness.) :(

jhortondj2
02-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Def can see his real calling is disclaimors......motivated no doubt by reviewing his own finished mock. As far as the dolphins priorities in the draft, I just hope availability at #9 fits our needs well for the first day. Shut down corner, wide reciever, LB, DT.

phishinphin
02-15-2007, 11:16 PM
How in the hell does he have a job covering football? What a dolt!

Caldolfan
02-15-2007, 11:22 PM
Say no to Quinn, we have too many other needs besides QB.

iamKIP
02-16-2007, 12:06 AM
Don't forget everyone thought Alex Smith would go 2nd the year he came out and Aaron Rodgers would be piked #1. We all knwo what happened there.... Please not Russell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It it is him wait until teh 2nd round and pick best available QB.... NO TO RUSSELL!!!:ninja:

ojmcduffy
02-16-2007, 12:29 AM
im still driving the draft robert meacheam bandwagon

Clumpy
02-16-2007, 12:50 AM
Bills aren't going OL in rd 1 :shakeno:

The Confessor
02-16-2007, 12:52 AM
Bills aren't going OL in rd 1 :shakeno:

Thats a real good point Clump. That would be like the JESTS drafting Kalil in the first...:wink:

Clumpy
02-16-2007, 01:04 AM
Don't get me wrong, Bills need more OL help but with the impending losses of CB Clements, LB Fletcher, and DE Kelsay, it's more likely that we will replace them in the draft cuz FA looks rather weak

I like DL Adam Carriker or LB Patrick Willis.....we can get a vet CB to replace Nate

Roman529
02-16-2007, 01:15 AM
Unless Jamarcus runs a 4.9 40, benches 150, and has a Wunderlik of 10 he won't be around when we pick at 9. :rolleyes:

But I'll take Brady Quinn. :tongue:

unifiedtheory
02-16-2007, 01:17 AM
Pete Prisco and quality player evaluation in the same sentence is an oxy-moron.

WelcomeBack
02-16-2007, 03:00 AM
For some reason, I'd rather Quinn instead of Russell anyway. Not sure why.

But if neither QB falls to us, I'd like Adams, Brown, Landry, Nelson or Branch.

MAYBE Ted Ginn. Maybe.

DonShula84
02-16-2007, 03:07 AM
Okay, and I know you dont want Ginn (Neither do I)...is it all about Quinn? I wouldnt be disappointed with either QB, and I am actually one that thinks that C-pepp will make a comeback.
If we dont get Quinn. who would you like to see ds84?

Quinn/Adams/coming around on Brown/one of the DBs/Anderson(who I didnt even see in that mock)/Branch. Plenty of people, not sold completely on Russell an definitely not sold on Ginn. How does he not have Jamaal Anderson going in the 1st round?

DonShula84
02-16-2007, 03:09 AM
...Because, once again, we know you weren't impressed during the Sugar Bowl. :lol:

J/K!! Sorry!!!

(OK, now I know Don hates me and there is NO way he votes for me in finheaven march madness.) :(

:tantrum: I'll still vote you :D

jlfin
02-16-2007, 07:43 AM

Yeah, and QB is the biggest one :shakeno:

FinaticalOne
02-16-2007, 08:27 AM
This is awful.

He doesn't even have Arkansas DE Jamaal Anderson listed in the first round.

iamKIP
02-16-2007, 08:40 AM
has a Wunderlik of 10 he won't be around when we pick at 9. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't bet against a wonderlik of 10!!!! I do not want a stupid QB!!!!

NoVaDolfan
02-16-2007, 08:44 AM
Prisco's draft have really never proven to have any accuracy and I am glad because I really dont want Jamarcus. I also dont see anyway he drops to #9 anyways.

IluvJuMiami
02-16-2007, 11:05 AM
Our favorite punching bag, Pete Prico has us taking.....

Jamarcus Russell:lol: at 9...

To bad its Prico, cause now there is no way it comes true...

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9999370

I just finished posting this same opinion in another thread but I believe that if the Raiders pass on Russell he may fall all the way to Miami.

Brady Quinn is a QB who can start immediately in the NFL while Russell will be more of a project.

I'm not too excited about Russell but how could we pass him up?

Ohio Fanatic
02-16-2007, 11:34 AM
Wow, should've have voted after I read the mock draft. Russell? what is he thinking?

Oboy
02-16-2007, 11:43 AM
This is awful.

He doesn't even have Arkansas DE Jamaal Anderson listed in the first round.

The only way that happens is if he blows out his knee at the combine. :sidelol:

Prisco, you never cease to amaze me with your ineptitude of knowledge. :shakeno:

Motion
02-16-2007, 11:59 AM

:yeahthat:

2413fanphins
02-16-2007, 12:53 PM
I don't get first russell is predicted to be the number one qb taken in most mocks. than he is predicted by this moron to fall us, and some ppl on here say that if he did fall to us they wouldn't want him anyway.

what kind of logic is that.
what makes quinn lightyears ahead of anybody let alone russell.

this dude will never drop to us, but if he does and we don't take him, I might just watch more nascar and less football on sundays.

Is quinn hurt at the moment or is he just skipping everything for his own enjoyment.

there is only one qb we should take in the first and it's russell. if not we should address in round two or three.
quinn has shown me nothing to this point of being a future star in the nfl.

Motion
02-16-2007, 01:01 PM
I don't get first russell is predicted to be the number one qb taken in most mocks. than he is predicted by this moron to fall us, and some ppl on here say that if he did fall to us they wouldn't want him anyway.

this dude will never drop to us, but if he does and we don't take him, I might just watch more nascar and less football on sundays.

Is quinn hurt at the moment or is he just skipping everything for his own enjoyment.

there is only one qb we should take in the first and it's russell. if not we should address in round two or three.

I never said I prefer Quinn, although I probably would.

I'm not sold on Russell regardless if he goes 1st overall or 255th overall. He folds under pressure and struggles against top defenses. Yeah he lit up a Horrible ND secondary in the Sugar Bowl, with the talent he had at WR it'd be hard not too. He has amazing physical tools but his decision making is what concerns me. He has more INTs than quarters played in his career vs. Florida.

tay0365
02-16-2007, 01:37 PM

Problem is QB is our biggest, if you want to go to the playoff and beyond that is.

DonShula84
02-16-2007, 05:29 PM

What has he skipped? He was hurt at the Senior Bowl and the skills challenge is stupid. I didnt see Russell showing off his skill in it.

Also, Quinn was picked in a lot of drafts earlier to be the #1 pick, now people have him falling to us and you say dont pick him? I dont understand that logic