PDA

View Full Version : Did they come out with the Player Rankings for MLB 2K7 yet

Se7eN
02-16-2007, 10:39 AM
im curious to see what certain players are anyone have a link it was about this time that the madden ranking were released ne ideas of when or what

NoVaDolfan
02-16-2007, 11:14 AM
havent seen them yet. my guess is in early march they will be out.

Se7eN
02-16-2007, 12:21 PM
the game comes out the 5th so i figured u know 2 weeks b4

Bruzer
02-16-2007, 01:23 PM
I know a player modeler for them he's excited about it coming out said we should like it. (ofcourse he cant talk bad about it) although from videos it does look good.

Phin-o-rama
02-16-2007, 04:01 PM
http://www.ugo.com/ugo/html/article/...onId=51&page=1

Quote:
Other neat customization features include the ability to set certain music to play when a player's getting up to bat (including your own tunes that you stick on the hard drive).

Motion
02-16-2007, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Other neat customization features include the ability to set certain music to play when a player's getting up to bat (including your own tunes that you stick on the hard drive).

Thats pretty sweet.

brandon27
02-16-2007, 07:28 PM
I know a player modeler for them he's excited about it coming out said we should like it. (ofcourse he cant talk bad about it) although from videos it does look good.

I dont know, I downloaded one of the trailer vids off of live... I wasnt impressed. I had 2k6... It looked more cartoonish than it did real to me. Although i loved the effect of the uniforms actually moving and stuff, that was very cool, but overall I wasnt impressed by the graphics at all. The video I saw reminded me all too much of 2k6... and overall that game was pretty brutal too, I had some fun with it, but it was limited. It's going to take some convincing for me to pick it up this year... although it is my only baseball option which sucks... I miss EA's baseball game... Dont remember what its called, but I loved it. I'm sure ill give 2k7 a try though because as i said, i need my baseball fix... but it will be a while, like when its an ebay special, or I can get a used copy... unless something happens between now and then to impress me

Bruzer
02-16-2007, 07:44 PM
I dont know, I downloaded one of the trailer vids off of live... I wasnt impressed. I had 2k6... It looked more cartoonish than it did real to me. Although i loved the effect of the uniforms actually moving and stuff, that was very cool, but overall I wasnt impressed by the graphics at all. The video I saw reminded me all too much of 2k6... and overall that game was pretty brutal too, I had some fun with it, but it was limited. It's going to take some convincing for me to pick it up this year... although it is my only baseball option which sucks... I miss EA's baseball game... Dont remember what its called, but I loved it. I'm sure ill give 2k7 a try though because as i said, i need my baseball fix... but it will be a while, like when its an ebay special, or I can get a used copy... unless something happens between now and then to impress me

Yea I am not a baseball fan and won't get it so I dunno what he 2k series was like be he sent me link to video so I could see some of his work and it looked good from that but like I stated not a baseball fan.

AirMarino83
02-17-2007, 02:27 AM
i think the game will be a good one. the only problems i had with it last year were the "routine" plays that the fielders would botch, and that pitchers got tired too easily... i read somewhere that the pitchers still tire easily though.

StormSurge
02-17-2007, 10:04 AM

Quote:

That is pretty cool.

Slappy8800
02-17-2007, 11:40 AM

the guy who did MVP did 2k this year....

Se7eN
02-17-2007, 01:52 PM
yea the reason it reminds you of last year is bc they didnt really do nething different or add anything new in gameplay bc last years gameplay was so bad the guy from EA came and took over the game and just took all the problems and got rid of them when adding some new features and better graphics so the gameplay will be alot better than last years

and if u miss the EA version go buy MVP NCAA 07 its college baseball but its by EA

Se7eN
02-24-2007, 01:45 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/858/858986.html#news

go down and it lists each positions top 15 players

theghost
02-24-2007, 02:12 PM
I miss MVP

AirMarino83
02-24-2007, 08:39 PM
jose reyes number 1 rated ss!!!

Sean
02-24-2007, 08:51 PM
no way crede is ranked #13, he is better than chavez, glaus figgins and atkins there so biast