PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming games for my fellow PS3 owners!

Alien
02-17-2007, 12:55 AM
I stood in line for 2 days outside the Target store in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I was very excited for Resistance and I got madden 07( a major dissappointment personally). But i have only had average joy with Call of Duty 3. What games are you guys looking forward to the most personally? if i were to rank them i would say:
1.LAIR
2. Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
3. God of War 2 ( i know it aint ps3 but damn... there is talk this could be the best third person action game... EVER!)
4.MotorStorm
5. Devl May Cry 4

Fresh
02-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Stranglehold needs to hurry the **** up........

Dolfan5000
02-17-2007, 05:53 PM
1. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots
2. Resident Evil 5
3. Final Fantasy 13 (the whole series)
4. Devil May Cry 4
5. Motorstorm
6. Grand Theft Auto 4

There's more I want I just can't quite remember them all right now. One that would be at the top of my list if it was confirmed would be a Final Fantasy 7 remake, I would poo/pee/cry all at the same time if I heard it was to come out for it.

footballer
02-17-2007, 09:43 PM
i have a 360, and im telling you, you guys are going to love Oblivion.

that joint had me wrapped up! If you like adventures of course, if not cant help you. but i got it last year, you know, to fill in time until madden came, and i couldnt believe how addicting it is. blew 50 plus hours in what seemed to be three of sittings.. and im a str8 up maddenite too..so thats telling you something.. get it. its great.
peace.