PDA

View Full Version : maverick is in town so lets talk dolphin football.

maverick50
02-17-2007, 02:57 PM
ok boys lets start this party . Maverick is on the job so lets cut to the heart of the problem with our team. I am not sure if you guys have thought about this but i have and i am not happy with how our special teams have played . ever since coach westtoff left we have been blau on special teams ,so i think its time to fix it and here is how.
#1 draft 2 wrs and 1 rb with very shifty moves minor and morris and welk just dont get us much return yards and our offense always seems like we start on our own 10 or 15 yard line or our guys dont get past our own 40 yard line. more speed is needed here.

#2 how many turnovers is our special teams getting? not very many. how many onside kicks are we doing ? very few.

#3 people say minor and morris are getting it done but i just dont see it. we havent been able to rely on ricky so i am very intent on insisting that we upgrade the rb position.

now most of you guys will say we have too many holes to fill but in reality we can fix 70 % of our woes in the draft and 20 % percent in f/a
if we draft 2 wrs , 1 dt , 1 olb and 1 rb we could be really improved. we can get 2 olinemen in f/a and we will be good.

cnc66
02-17-2007, 03:00 PM
put down yer madden and slowly walk away....

Lisle Phin Fan
02-17-2007, 03:04 PM
hey everybody, its maverick!!!!!!!!!!

1stDown
02-17-2007, 03:09 PM
hey everybody, its maverick!!!!!!!!!!

Maverick? Not "THE MAVERICK" Oh my gosh, what do I do? I've been waiting all my life for you to start a thread.

TotoreMexico
02-17-2007, 03:24 PM
Maverick? Not "THE MAVERICK" Oh my gosh, what do I do? I've been waiting all my life for you to start a thread.

:lol:

bigbry
02-17-2007, 05:50 PM

:lol:

Kinzua
02-17-2007, 08:10 PM
ok boys lets start this party . Maverick is on the job so lets cut to the heart of the problem with our team. I am not sure if you guys have thought about this but i have and i am not happy with how our special teams have played . ever since coach westtoff left we have been blau on special teams ,so i think its time to fix it and here is how.
#1 draft 2 wrs and 1 rb with very shifty moves minor and morris and welk just dont get us much return yards and our offense always seems like we start on our own 10 or 15 yard line or our guys dont get past our own 40 yard line. more speed is needed here.

#2 how many turnovers is our special teams getting? not very many. how many onside kicks are we doing ? very few.

#3 people say minor and morris are getting it done but i just dont see it. we havent been able to rely on ricky so i am very intent on insisting that we upgrade the rb position.

now most of you guys will say we have too many holes to fill but in reality we can fix 70 % of our woes in the draft and 20 % percent in f/a
if we draft 2 wrs , 1 dt , 1 olb and 1 rb we could be really improved. we can get 2 olinemen in f/a and we will be good.

Who's going to throw to these 2 new WRs? You need somebody who can play QB!

FinaciousOne
02-17-2007, 08:23 PM
Who's going to throw to these 2 new WRs? You need somebody who can play QB!

psst! Kinzua! After 5 non-serious replies on a thread, nobody is taking the thread seriously. :wink:

late again
02-17-2007, 08:50 PM
Man... you guys ran him away. I was wondering if he was up for some poker.

late again
02-17-2007, 08:55 PM

Hey cnc, you're an old(er) guy like me; you remember that show don't ya? ...."living on jacks and queens, Maverick is the legend of the west". That's all I can remember.

gillderais
02-17-2007, 09:11 PM
who is Maverick?

TotoreMexico
02-17-2007, 09:17 PM
who is Maverick?

mav & rick?:confused2

maverick50
02-17-2007, 09:56 PM
alright wise apples i know my plan was out on a limb but my points about special teams is 100 %right on. and as far as who will be throwing to them i thought i would bring back a qb from years gone by just to get you blood pumping. thats right the man known as sage the rage and he and lemon will bring us a playoff game.
by the way why in feidler's good name was this moved to the depths ?

I am the maverick the great aviator and woman chaser . to know me is to buy me a cold beer after a dolphins game.

bigbry
02-17-2007, 10:01 PM
alright wise apples i know my plan was out on a limb but my points about special teams is 100 %right on. and as far as who will be throwing to them i thought i would bring back a qb from years gone by just to get you blood pumping. thats right the man known as sage the rage and he and lemon will bring us a playoff game.

I am the maverick the great aviator and woman chaser . to know me is to buy me a cold beer after a dolphins game.

Just a little transparent, eh?

BB

TotoreMexico
02-17-2007, 10:02 PM

You're right...this should be moved to SPAM:chuckle: