PDA

View Full Version : Official PatriotDynasty Off-Season Thread

PatriotDynasty
02-18-2007, 01:56 PM
Praise the Patriots and myself here during the course of the offseason.

DolfanTom
02-18-2007, 02:20 PM
:jimmyjames:

Nobody cares dude!

TotoreMexico
02-18-2007, 02:37 PM
:spamkill:

retired opfinistic
02-18-2007, 03:08 PM
:spamkill:
+1

54Fins
02-18-2007, 04:02 PM
:tank:PANSIES

like2god
02-18-2007, 04:38 PM
Sure, lets talk about the Patriots.

I wonder how many more women will run to the newspapers this offseason to say that they had a relationship with BB. Maybe they can shed a little more light on why a guy with loads of money finds it necessary to dress like a hobo.

The next obvious question would be........how many reporters is BB going to flatten when they go to ask him questions about those women? Will he give them the 'ol open hand to the face shove like he used in the AFC playoffs or will he bust out a new move to beat down the press?

Next is the ever favorite "Which supermodel will be Tom Brady's phony girlfriend this year" contest. Will it be Adriana Lima or will Tommy boy go oldschool and prance around with Brooke Shields?

Once we get closer to minicamp we can talk about which Patriots player BB will run into the ground. We already know it won't be Ted Johnson, but will it be Ted Bruschi? Will it be a rookie that suffers serious health problems at the hands of Belichick? Like I said, we'll do a poll closer to minicamp. Maybe I can convince the mods to let us bet phin dollars.

Maybe we can talk about how the Pats choked against the Colts. Without Vinatieri saving Brady's behind or the refs in their backpocket, the Pats just didn't look like the same team.

Discuss.

DolfanTom
02-18-2007, 04:45 PM
Sure, lets talk about the Patriots.

I wonder how many more women will run to the newspapers this offseason to say that they had a relationship with BB. Maybe they can shed a little more light on why a guy with loads of money finds it necessary to dress like a hobo.

The next obvious question would be........how many reporters is BB going to flatten when they go to ask him questions about those women? Will he give them the 'ol open hand to the face shove like he used in the AFC playoffs or will he bust out a new move to beat down the press?

Next is the ever favorite "Which supermodel will be Tom Brady's phony girlfriend this year" contest. Will it be Adriana Lima or will Tommy boy go oldschool and prance around with Brooke Shields?

Once we get closer to minicamp we can talk about which Patriots player BB will run into the ground. We already know it won't be Ted Johnson, but will it be Ted Bruschi? Will it be a rookie that suffers serious health problems at the hands of Belichick? Like I said, we'll do a poll closer to minicamp. Maybe I can convince the mods to let us bet phin dollars.

Maybe we can talk about how the Pats choked against the Colts. Without Vinatieri saving Brady's behind or the refs in their backpocket, the Pats just didn't look like the same team.

Discuss.If nothing else, can we Dolfans and Patsie-fans at least agree that BB is 99.999% likely to be a total classless A-hole!

The evidence is mounting!!!

gillderais
02-18-2007, 04:48 PM
I thought Tom Brady was dating Matt Cassel. :confused:

like2god
02-18-2007, 04:49 PM
If nothing else, can we Dolfans and Patsie-fans at least agree that BB is 99.999% likely to be a total classless A-hole!

The evidence is mounting!!!
http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/edits/cctblogs/mo/2007/01/a_few_words_about_bill_belichi.htm

Why Bad Boy Bill Belichick is an ...

Bill Belichick is an ***. Sorry for all you Pats fans out there, but an *** is an *** is an ***, and Belichick is an ***. A badly dressed ***.
Not a jackass, mind you, because that would be giving jackasses everywhere a bad name. He’s merely your everyday, boorish, petulant, ill-tempered, loutish, crude, churlish ***. The guy was an *** in New York, an *** in Cleveland, and he’s an *** with the Patriots. Are you getting the drift here?
Yeah, he’s won three Super Bowl titles. And for some of you, that’s enough. He wins, and that, according to Al Davis, is all that counts, baby.
But there’s more to a professional athlete and coach than wins and losses. Because after all, what’s the big deal about winning a game? Be honest now. If it came down to Belichick beating the Jets, or your surgeon beating that tumor growing on your testicles, which one would you choose?
There are so many more important things in life than winning a football game. Or a baseball game. Or any game. In the scheme of things, that ranks way lower than teaching your kid to read, or how to throw a ball, or seeing them smile for the first time.
Smile. That’s one thing Belichick never does. Win or lose, he has the pinched look of a guy having an enema on the sidelines.
And graciousness isn’t a part of his vocabulary. Neither is well-dressed, but that’s another matter.
One of Belichick’s assistants, Eric Mangini, gets the opportunity of a lifetime, to become head coach of the Jets and make himself millions of dollars (for what I haven’t a clue, but that’s the way it is), and takes it. For that, Belichick treats him as if he was a walking communicable disease. Refuses to even use his name for much of this season. Why? Because he’s an ***, people. Belichick took Mangini’s decision to better himself as a personal affront, as though Mangini should have said no to the Jets and stayed with the Patriots out of what … affection? Because we all know how warm and fuzzy Bill is.
After the Patriots beat the Jets in the first round of the playoffs, Bill reacted by brusquely throwing a cameraman – a guy just doing his job – out of the way as he, finally, deigned to congratulate Mangini on a season well-played. Afterwards, Belichick complained that there were too many cameras between him and “the guy, Eric.” The explanation was almost as awkward as the discomfited hug he gave Mangini, a quick lean in, lean back, as if Mangini had a bad odor to him.
It's not just a Jets thing. Following New England's victory over the Chargers, LaDanian Tomlinson accused the Pats of loutish behavior and suggested that it started with the coach. How can any right-minded person disagree?
But some of you apologists adore the guy, think he’s some sort of god because, well, he wins titles for you. The thing is, he couldn’t care less about you. He doesn’t give a damn what you think.
Still, you’ll cheer him, defend him, his "I'm-not-gonna-spend-any-of-my-huge-salary-on clothes" wardrobe, and his utter lack of social skills. You’ll even forgive his personal peccadilloes, such as, um, sleeping with another man’s wife. Allegedly.
Wake up, folks. Save your applause for someone who really deserves it. Not Belichick, not this ***.

I think we have the press on our side.

:lol:

like2god
02-18-2007, 04:53 PM
Shhhhhh

They only act gay in the weight room, showers, in the back of a taxi, the Gillette Stadium mens room, out on the field during practice, in the press room, and on the team bus. But when he leaves the stadium he needs to have a girl on his arm or people will begin to talk.

DolfanTom
02-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Smile. That’s one thing Belichick never does. Win or lose, he has the pinched look of a guy having an enema on the sidelines.
Need we say more??

cnc66
02-18-2007, 05:03 PM
Patriotdynasty celebrating his thread...

http://www.maj.com/gallery/ispeakvinglish/GIF/smoothmove.gif

TotoreMexico
02-18-2007, 05:09 PM

like2god
02-18-2007, 05:12 PM

DolfanTom
02-18-2007, 07:13 PM

Me: :lol:

PatsieDynasty: :boohoo:

guatemalanfan
02-18-2007, 07:18 PM

I heard they were gettin married :lol:

PatsR
02-18-2007, 07:38 PM

Amen brother. I'm sure you were laughing, laughing, laughing when Saban split, as was I. How embarassing :sidelol:

DolfanTom
02-18-2007, 08:10 PM
Amen brother. I'm sure you were laughing, laughing, laughing when Saban split, as was I. How embarassing :sidelol:I was laughing when the Patriots were shut out 21-0 at Dolphins Stadium, and when Tom Brady was running away from JT like a Sissy Mary. :sidelol:

DolfanTom
02-18-2007, 08:14 PM
I heard they were gettin married :lol:Brady's too much of a coward to come out of the closet officially while playing.

Expect a book deal after he retires :wink:

like2god
02-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Brady's too much of a coward to come out of the closet officially while playing.

Expect a book deal after he retires :wink:
But until then, I hear he will be hosting a show on the Home and Garden network in the offseason. :lol:

GoBills24
02-18-2007, 10:12 PM
But until then, I hear he will be hosting a show on the Home and Garden network in the offseason. :lol:

I heard the Lifetime Network was on the horizon for Brady?

:confused:

PatriotDynasty
02-18-2007, 11:30 PM
I sense hostility in this thread. Understandable, considering the plight your team currently faces. A washed up, injured QB, a defense made up of guys who qualify for the Senior Citizen's Discount, and a noob HC. Good luck with all that for the next few years, bahahahahaha!

TotoreMexico
02-19-2007, 12:18 AM
I sense hostility in this thread. Understandable, considering the plight your team currently faces. A washed up, injured QB, a defense made up of guys who qualify for the Senior Citizen's Discount, and a noob HC. Good luck with all that for the next few years, bahahahahaha!

And still beat you :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

That's got to hurt

Kinzua
02-19-2007, 12:18 AM
I heard that Bridget Moynihan, Brady's ex, is pregnant with his baby, so I guess she wasn't quite the "fake" girlfriend that all Carppies were convinced she was. :sidelol:

The Confessor
02-19-2007, 12:54 AM
Amen brother. I'm sure you were laughing, laughing, laughing when Saban split, as was I. How embarassing :sidelol:

Good thing somebody quoted him, seeing as how I have that gayfer on ignore, I had no idea what jism was spewing from his gaping hatchet wound...
Now I have one more moroon to put on ignore also:wink:

Capt. Dick
02-19-2007, 02:20 AM

I sure as hell ain`t gonna praise a dip****, senile, 70 yr. old pats fan who needs 3 nurses and a LoJack on his pee-wee to find it.

**** yur team too, Pops.:lol:

Enforcerfin33
02-19-2007, 09:25 AM
I heard that Bridget Moynihan, Brady's ex, is pregnant with his baby, so I guess she wasn't quite the "fake" girlfriend that all Carppies were convinced she was. :sidelol:
Dont get too excited she's really a tranny. and the whole baby thing is a freak of nature.

Enforcerfin33
02-19-2007, 09:28 AM
Yeh, and good luck to your...no, no, nevermind....your the redheaded stepchild of the playoffs now, the ugly girl who never gets picked to dance, the guy who spends all his time calling 900 #'s....yeh thats how bad things are for patsy's. Hold on to those memories of the SB.......because at your age...well.......you wont see them there again in your life time!!:wink:

retired opfinistic
02-19-2007, 10:04 AM
Turkey baster anyone?

DolfanTom
02-19-2007, 12:48 PM
I sense hostility in this thread. Understandable, considering the plight your team currently faces. A washed up, injured QB, a defense made up of guys who qualify for the Senior Citizen's Discount, and a noob HC. Good luck with all that for the next few years, bahahahahaha!I sense you are a tool!

DolfanTom
02-19-2007, 12:49 PM
I heard that Bridget Moynihan, Brady's ex, is pregnant with his baby, so I guess she wasn't quite the "fake" girlfriend that all Carppies were convinced she was. :sidelol:Ummm ... actually, all this does is beg the question "Who is the father!"

Nothing changes! :wink:

Mike13
02-19-2007, 03:47 PM
What are we talking about? I feel asleep after reading that garbage.

PatsR
02-19-2007, 04:41 PM
What are we talking about? I feel asleep after reading that garbage.

We were talking about you bowing to PatsDynasty and the New England Patriots. And while you're at it, bow to me, beoootch.

Enforcerfin33
02-19-2007, 04:42 PM
We were talking about you bowing to PatsDynasty and the New England Patriots. And while you're at it, bow to me, beoootch.
obviousely your still asleep, because your dreaming.

retired opfinistic
02-19-2007, 04:58 PM
Dude, Patssuck is like 10 years too old for you!:shakeno:

PHINPHOURLIFE
02-20-2007, 05:16 PM
I was laughing when the Patriots were shut out 21-0 at Dolphins Stadium, and when Tom Brady was running away from JT like a Sissy Mary. :sidelol:

Now thats funny right there, i dont care who you are!

:sidelol: :lol:

FinaciousOne
02-21-2007, 11:16 PM

The only way Brady could be the father is if it's a 'crack' baby.
Cracks are the only thing Brady has ever humped.

Mike13
02-21-2007, 11:33 PM

:sidelol: Keep dreaming dip****.

Enforcerfin33
02-22-2007, 09:59 AM
I heard Brady's boyfriend got a tattoo on his butt cheeks one says T and the other says M, so when he bends over its spells TOM...:lol:

arsenal
02-22-2007, 12:01 PM
I heard Brady's boyfriend got a tattoo on his butt cheeks one says T and the other says M, so when he bends over its spells TOM...:lol:

i heard the whole offensive line got those same T and M tatoos... brady must be a busy man...

DolfanTom
02-22-2007, 12:32 PM

I'm sorry .... is there something wrong with this?

I'm just curious, because I have a friend - yeah that's it - a friend who has this - eh hem - "issue." :lol: :wink:

Enforcerfin33
02-23-2007, 10:01 AM
I'm sorry .... is there something wrong with this?

I'm just curious, because I have a friend - yeah that's it - a friend who has this - eh hem - "issue." :lol: :wink:
hey whatever..floats your...Tom...buddy..:lol:

PatsR
02-25-2007, 07:12 AM
:sidelol: Keep dreaming dip****.

I demand that you bow to your owners. Or, we will allow Capt. dick to take you behind the woodshed and do with you what he pleases. He requests that you bring Rover with you.

retired opfinistic
02-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Just when you think you've heard the WorstSmackEver:

I demand that you bow to your owners. Or, we will allow Capt. dick to take you behind the woodshed and do with you what he pleases. He requests that you bring Rover with you.:lol:NO WONDER YOU LOST THE COMPETITION.:lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
03-01-2007, 04:27 PM
I demand that you bow to your owners. Or, we will allow Capt. dick to take you behind the woodshed and do with you what he pleases. He requests that you bring Rover with you.

what is this we crap? I dont think you can allow anybody to do anything:goof:

:dolphins:

TotoreMexico
03-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Just when you think you've heard the WorstSmackEver:
:lol:NO WONDER YOU LOST THE COMPETITION.:lol:

:lol::lol:

Mike13
03-02-2007, 12:41 AM

Lame and ****ed up.

Enforcerfin33
03-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Hey leave B-lo out of this!:lol:

TeflonPatriot
03-03-2007, 11:57 PM
http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/edits/cctblogs/mo/2007/01/a_few_words_about_bill_belichi.htm

I think we have the press on our side.

Wow you think the opinions section of a local news paper is the press? I guess you get most of your other information from the national inquirer. I think that was the x husband of the woman Belichick was banging. No wonder he wrote a lame editorial trying to smear his image. Nice try though:lol:

TeflonPatriot
03-04-2007, 12:51 AM

That is the parking lot of Joe Robby staduim the last time the Dolphins won a superbowl. Looks about right-1973 :sidelol: . Bunch of hippy fin flakes:goof:

Capt. Dick
03-04-2007, 01:25 AM

Leave me out of your twisted little fantasies, ****head. btw, my dog`s name is Baron and he`s a german shepard. He doesn`t like pats fans either. Ya`ll must have a unique stink about you. One time at a rest stop, he growled at five pats fans and they all climbed on top of the car screaming like little girls. I laughed my ass off.:lol: That`s the truth.

PatsR
03-04-2007, 05:50 AM
Leave me out of your twisted little fantasies, ****head. btw, my dog`s name is Baron and he`s a german shepard. He doesn`t like pats fans either. Ya`ll must have a unique stink about you. One time at a rest stop, he growled at five pats fans and they all climbed on top of the car screaming like little girls. I laughed my ass off.:lol: That`s the truth.

Not to be hurtful or anything, but Baron is a really gay name for a dog. Is he red?:sidelol: Does he lick the peanut butter from your unit?:sidelol:

Discuss.

Capt. Dick
03-04-2007, 10:45 AM
Not to be hurtful or anything, but Baron is a really gay name for a dog. Is he red?:sidelol: Does he lick the peanut butter from your unit?:sidelol:

Discuss.

Quick critique: Altho your post started out stupid it did manage to trip head-long into twisted and perverse with yet another failed attempt at humour. Typical.:lol: You`re about as successful at smack as T. Brady is, trying to keep his pecker at idle when Matt Cassell walks in the locker room.:lol:

I won`t even bother to ask how Tofu, your miniature poodle is doing.:lol:

PatriotReign
03-06-2007, 01:43 PM
How many seconds will it take before Porter realizes that the Fins (still) blow chunks? If he was mouthy on a SB winner just imagine the choice words he'll have to say about the teal train wreck. :evil: :sidelol:

DolfanTom
03-06-2007, 01:57 PM
How many seconds will it take before Porter realizes that the Fins (still) blow chunks? If he was mouthy on a SB winner just imagine the choice words he'll have to say about the teal train wreck. :evil: :sidelol:Can't you just come out and admit that you will be fearing our defense twice next season, almost as much as Marsha your QB.

Please ... maybe you can admit this, and Marsha can also come out of the closet at the same time!!!

A two-for-one deal!!!

PatriotReign
03-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Can't you just come out and admit that you will be fearing our defense twice next season, almost as much as Marsha your QB.

Please ... maybe you can admit this, and Marsha can also come out of the closet at the same time!!!

A two-for-one deal!!!

Every post of yours alludes to homosexuals and coming out of closets....hhhmmmm one wonders why you're so obssessed with sausage love. It's ok no one here will judge your latent desires for man meat.

BTW Do you fear not making the playoffs YET AGAIN next season? :sidelol: :evil:

bigbry
03-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Every post of yours alludes to homosexuals and coming out of closets....hhhmmmm one wonders why you're so obssessed with sausage love. It's ok no one here will judge your latent desires for man meat.

"alludes" No hes not! Hes saying Marsha is ghey. Got it? The football world believes it also. Got that?
Since you have trouble understanding the obvious, I'll make this really clear,
Go phuck yourself.

BB

Mike13
03-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Well said Bry.

Why is is that Pats fans get so defensive when we call Brady gay?

You'd think thay'd be happy that they have a shot with him.

bigbry
03-07-2007, 09:43 PM
Well said Bry.

Why is is that Pats fans get so defensive when we call Brady gay?

You'd think thay'd be happy that they have a shot with him.

PatriotReign
03-08-2007, 12:06 AM
Defensive? Don't flatter yourselves in loserville. I could care less if Brady cornholes you two in every rest area between FL and CO. Call him what you want but never forget he lead the Patriots to THREE Lombardis. Yup I wish Brady was as manly as that gimpy ten cent head Crapepper...now that guy is a proven winner.:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

So while you two tools are waxing poetic about your expertise on all things h0mo Patriot fans (and every other NFL fan base) will once again be laughing at the Bad News Teal- Holes. Have fun re arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic while we pursue a 4th Lombardi.:cooldude:

PatriotDynasty
03-08-2007, 12:17 AM
Defensive? Don't flatter yourselves in loserville. I could care less if Brady cornholes you two in every rest area between FL and CO. Call him what you want but never forget he lead the Patriots to THREE Lombardis. Yup I wish Brady was as manly as that gimpy ten cent head Crapepper...now that guy is a proven winner.:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

So while you two tools are waxing poetic about your expertise on all things h0mo Patriot fans (and every other NFL fan base) will once again be laughing at the Bad News Teal- Holes. Have fun re arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic while we pursue a 4th Lombardi.:cooldude:

Well said PatriotReign, well said :D

Mike13
03-08-2007, 12:30 AM
while we pursue a 4th Lombardi.:cooldude:

So will 31 other teams and you dumb ***** have bene saying that for a few years now. And it has yet to happen.

retired opfinistic
03-08-2007, 09:40 AM

So while you two tools are waxing poetic about your expertise on all things h0mo Patriot fans (and every other NFL fan base) will once again be laughing at the Bad News Teal- Holes. Have fun re arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic while we pursue a 4th Lombardi.:cooldude::sidelol:A fourth? Alrighty then!

Enforcerfin33
03-08-2007, 10:11 AM

Leave your own wants and sick desires out of this thread.

bigbry
03-08-2007, 12:22 PM

Nah, he cant cornhole us, we are not ghey. But I'm glad you agree Marsha is. Perhaps your head is'nt so deep in the sand while Marsha takes you from behind. I bet you have one of those belts with your name on the back too.

BB

DolfanTom
03-08-2007, 12:35 PM

Dude you really need a crash course in ... oh, I don't know, the English Language, Logic, etc.

I call 'em like I see 'em! You and Brady appear to be Gay. Enjoy it! There's no need to hide anymore like in the past! C'mon out and show your love for each other!! It's OK. You can both move to Vermont and live happily every after!! Me, I like *****!! That's just the way I roll! But feel free to do whatever you want man behind closed doors!!!

But according to your logic, calling someone something means the person calling is indeed that thing?? Dude, your high school just called. they want your diploma back!! Oh wait ... that doesn't make any sense since you are a drop out (obviously).

PatriotReign's Logic :escape:

Enjoy your short-term success BTW. We'll keep on enjoying our 37-plus years of success. Just cause we're down for a couple years doesn't mean we won't be back soon!! Just look ... oh, I don't know ... at the last 37 years!!

Mike13
03-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Oh wait ... that doesn't make any sense since you are a drop out (obviously

It dropped out in the 4th grade.

TotoreMexico
03-08-2007, 01:10 PM

Too bad you don't have Vinatieri this time to help you win:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: