PDA

View Full Version : Brady Quinn The Apple Of The Miami Dolphins Eye!

ohiobryan
02-18-2007, 05:43 PM
OH THE MORE AND MORE I THINK ABOUT IT THE MORE AND MORE I LOVE BRADY QUINN....HE HAS ALL THE TOOLS IT TAKES TO BE A GREAT QUARTERBACK IN THE NFL!!! and why not be the leader of our dolphins for years to come...but we do have culpepper in the meantime he can give us a few solid seasons at least 2 just as long as he is in a good state of mind because with daunte it's all mental!quinn can take his time and learn the offense under daunte......we have passed on qb's for two long in miami now is the time we must act and improve our most weakest position since danny left and that is QUARTERBACK!GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!:dolphins:

tyson22
02-18-2007, 05:53 PM
yes!!!!:jumper: another brady quinn thread. just go ahead and change the name of the site to quinnheaven:shakeno:

Caldolfan
02-18-2007, 06:03 PM
Say no to
Quinn.

ohiobryan
02-18-2007, 06:08 PM
quinnheaven indeed!!!!!! do whatever it takes to get him trade up or stay at 9 whatever it takes!

TotoreMexico
02-18-2007, 06:18 PM
Say no to
Quinn.

Yeah, Culpepper will be the man:sidelol:

Delfin 22
02-18-2007, 06:26 PM
Say no to
Quinn.

why.. ....??

do you prefer ted ginn jr....??
or levi brown??

who else??

if quinn last to 9 he will be the better option

Phinman
02-18-2007, 06:34 PM
Say no to
Quinn.

Yeah and say "yes" to a revolving QB situation since 2000! Makes sense to me. GOOD GRIEF!!

montrealfinfan
02-18-2007, 06:46 PM
listen i have all trust in cam, if he thinks quinn is the answer then we will get him

CitizenSnips
02-18-2007, 06:58 PM
It would be fantastic if Quinn lasts til 9.
He wont.
But itd be great.
Again, he wont.
But boy itd be great...
but he wont...

ohiobryan
02-18-2007, 07:15 PM
why do you say he wont look at the top 9 teams....russel will go number 1 to oakland 2.lions have kitna...3.browns/bucs frye and simms 4.browns/bucs look at 3.....5.cardinals leinart 6.redskins campbell 7.vikings jackson 8.texans is the key do they stick with carr if not there is jake plummer.9.dolphins quinn even with culpepper would be a steal! so if you ask me why on earth won't he be there at 9? the way i see it ...it may be a lock!

Phinatic
02-18-2007, 07:21 PM
why do you say he wont look at the top 9 teams....russel will go number 1 to oakland 2.lions have kitna...3.browns/bucs frye and simms 4.browns/bucs look at 3.....5.cardinals leinart 6.redskins campbell 7.vikings jackson 8.texans is the key do they stick with carr if not there is jake plummer.9.dolphins quinn even with culpepper would be a steal! so if you ask me why on earth won't he be there at 9? the way i see it ...it may be a lock!

The lions could take quinn, kitna is not very good.

ohiobryan
02-18-2007, 07:23 PM
the lions will not draft quinn kitna is there guy they will draft joe thomas to protect him...or calvin johnson yet another wr i would not put it past them!

DolfanTom
02-18-2007, 07:43 PM
I love Quinn, LOVE Quinn, but we need another Quinn thread in here like Bill Belicheck needs another cut-off sweatshirt :wink:

DolfanTom
02-18-2007, 07:48 PM
quinnheaven indeed!!!!!! do whatever it takes to get him trade up or stay at 9 whatever it takes!
It would be "Quinnheaven" now wouldn't it! :party: :drinkers:

CitizenSnips
02-18-2007, 07:52 PM
the lions will not draft quinn kitna is there guy they will draft joe thomas to protect him...or calvin johnson yet another wr i would not put it past them!
I think at this point, you can only count on the lions do the least logical thing possible. therefore, i wouldnt put it pass them drafting quinn.

slyfox13
02-18-2007, 09:04 PM
OH THE MORE AND MORE I THINK ABOUT IT THE MORE AND MORE I LOVE BRADY QUINN....HE HAS ALL THE TOOLS IT TAKES TO BE A GREAT QUARTERBACK IN THE NFL!!! and why not be the leader of our dolphins for years to come...but we do have culpepper in the meantime he can give us a few solid seasons at least 2 just as long as he is in a good state of mind because with daunte it's all mental!quinn can take his time and learn the offense under daunte......we have passed on qb's for two long in miami now is the time we must act and improve our most weakest position since danny left and that is QUARTERBACK!GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!:dolphins:um huh uh!:ninja:

QrtBck13
02-18-2007, 09:06 PM
yes!!!!:jumper: another brady quinn thread. just go ahead and change the name of the site to quinnheaven:shakeno:
how about quearheaven

marcodolphin
02-18-2007, 09:07 PM
i like quinn but all these quinn threds got to stop its like the chambers

ohiobryan
02-18-2007, 09:31 PM
i love brady quinn so much.....if drafted by the dolphins i will shave my head like that idiot spears did!!!!!!!!!

Cannonboy
02-18-2007, 09:56 PM
I'll shave my head and any other body part if we get Quinn.

Uncle Rico II
02-18-2007, 10:11 PM
I love Quinn, LOVE Quinn, but we need another Quinn thread in here like Bill Belicheck needs another cut-off sweatshirt :wink:

Well he kinda does need a new one. I think he wears the same one over and over. We kinda need a QB we've had garbage over and over.

DolFan707
02-18-2007, 11:08 PM

I am trying to make a quinnheaven.com but I cant get a PIN code delivered to my phone cause my phone doesnt support SMS if someone is willing to let me put their cell phone # in the aol thing so i can get the PIN number i will be able to make quinnheaven.com i promise not to call you

Dors156
02-18-2007, 11:10 PM
if Quinn is there at nine we will get him no question about it. I hope we get him we need a franchise QB

PhinFan0202
02-18-2007, 11:16 PM
If Quinn did fall to us and we took him i would be ok with that but i think next years QB class is just as promising if not more promising than this years draft.

Dol_Fan_4_Ever
02-18-2007, 11:20 PM
The more I hear and read everyone talk about Quinn, the more I dislike him. I disagree, he looks very average. Sure he can move but he's not at all accurate. Go find a video of quinn and see how many times the receivers have to contort their bodies because of his throws. Sorry, I'm staying of the Quinn-wagon. It looks to be heading into a brick wall

Phanatical
02-18-2007, 11:34 PM
OH THE MORE AND MORE I THINK ABOUT IT THE MORE AND MORE I LOVE BRADY QUINN....HE HAS ALL THE TOOLS IT TAKES TO BE A GREAT QUARTERBACK IN THE NFL!!! and why not be the leader of our dolphins for years to come...but we do have culpepper in the meantime he can give us a few solid seasons at least 2 just as long as he is in a good state of mind because with daunte it's all mental!quinn can take his time and learn the offense under daunte......we have passed on qb's for two long in miami now is the time we must act and improve our most weakest position since danny left and that is QUARTERBACK!GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!:dolphins:

I really really really believe that the Phins need to upgrade the OL, however, if Quinn is still around at #9 I don't see how they could pass on him.

GO PHINS~!

Paul Mad ScotPZ
02-19-2007, 06:42 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=rotowire-effarciainnesotaoong&prov=rotowire&type=fantasy

Looks likely that Minnesota are entering the Quinn stakes, if they are passing on Garcia I don't see them not taking him if hes still about.

twanderer
02-19-2007, 11:10 AM
If Quinn did fall to us and we took him i would be ok with that but i think next years QB class is just as promising if not more promising than this years draft.

I was wondering that myself.

FanMarino
02-19-2007, 01:11 PM
listen i have all trust in cam, if he thinks quinn is the answer then we will get him

I cant argue with that. Cam is the guy at the football end of the stick.

ckparrothead
02-19-2007, 03:36 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=rotowire-effarciainnesotaoong&prov=rotowire&type=fantasy

Looks likely that Minnesota are entering the Quinn stakes, if they are passing on Garcia I don't see them not taking him if hes still about.

This is just Rick Spielman trying to convince everyone they'd take Quinn so that they'll field trade up offers. They are settled on Tarvaris Jackson, trust me on that. Spielman's just not smart enough to realize that everyone will easily call his bluff.