PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft

Phin-o-rama
02-20-2007, 03:34 PM
Who still plays?

If so what levels?

My hunter is now 70 and I've run most of the 5 mans (but not on Heroic)

I finished the attunement chain for the first 10 man instance (Karazhan).

I got a crazy *** looking polearm called the sonic spear...and a big oversized gun lol.... I will have to post some screenshots.

DonShula84
02-20-2007, 04:03 PM
My brother is trying to pull me back into it. I also played a hunter, but I'm fighting the urge to check out the expansion

UltraDol-Fan
02-20-2007, 06:34 PM
I played up until a little bit ago, I didn't know enough people online to keep it interesting...

Dolfan984
02-20-2007, 06:42 PM
A got a 32 shammy and a 28 warrior.

I'm a casual gamer.....but i got about 2500 HKs on my warrior

I play in a 5 man group of friends. me, my best friend, my girlfriend, my step brother, and another friend of mine

Warrior, Shaman, Druid, Mage, Rogue combo.....we kick some major ***

finattic79
02-20-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm still playing, lvl 70 lock, guild has started kill mobs in Kharzhan and were progressing through pretty quickly.

Scatman
02-20-2007, 10:48 PM
I'm still playing, lvl 70 lock, guild has started kill mobs in Kharzhan and were progressing through pretty quickly.

wow level 70, thasts crazy. i gotta out of this game after the expansion.. it took me like over 2 years just to get to level 56 and thats with being commited to only one character. now to get to 70 will take me flipping forever and i was so closed to 60, now im pretty much a noob again.:shakeno:

finattic79
02-22-2007, 12:49 AM
wow level 70, thasts crazy. i gotta out of this game after the expansion.. it took me like over 2 years just to get to level 56 and thats with being commited to only one character. now to get to 70 will take me flipping forever and i was so closed to 60, now im pretty much a noob again.:shakeno:

One of my guidlies hit 70 on Thursday, the week of the expansion. Took me about a week and half to hit 70. There are tons of quests to lvl up though, they really did an awesome job on that.

Phin-o-rama
02-22-2007, 10:20 AM
nerf locks, wtf seed of corruption

Uncle Rico II
02-22-2007, 10:34 PM
I started over on one of the new realms, Quel'dorei. Alot of newbies on there so the economy isn't shot yet. For the horde side alot of BE so roll warrior or something.

rob19
02-22-2007, 10:45 PM
nerds :chuckle:

you know i love you guys

Dolfan984
02-23-2007, 01:15 AM
nerds :chuckle:

you know i love you guys

come to the football game on the 21st and put your money where your mouth is. :P

rob19
02-24-2007, 12:24 AM
come to the football game on the 21st and put your money where your mouth is. :P

:lol:clam yourself, im just messin with you guys, good luck at the football game btw, it should be a goodone

Dolfan984
02-24-2007, 12:27 AM
:lol:clam yourself, im just messin with you guys, good luck at the football game btw, it should be a goodone

I'm just messin with ya. :) Thanks for the good luck.

TheMageGandalf
02-24-2007, 12:53 AM
Who still plays?

If so what levels?

I play on Shadow Council.

Ive got a 56 Pally and a 30 hunter I am currently leveling as I am bored of the Pally somewhat.

Any tips would be appreaciated, hunter wise concerning talents. So far Ive gotten GFTT, Aimed and Rapid killing. Everything else is going into BM.

Ive got a boar now and a ravager. Ravager is OK. Might switch it though when I can tame King B.

Ill be going out to tame a windserpent later on today or tomorrow since Ive got GFTT, which should help out with the focus regen. on LB.

Was thinking of getting started on a mage in the near future.

Phin-o-rama
02-24-2007, 01:19 AM
I play on Shadow Council.

Ive got a 56 Pally and a 30 hunter I am currently leveling as I am bored of the Pally somewhat.

Any tips would be appreaciated, hunter wise concerning talents. So far Ive gotten GFTT, Aimed and Rapid killing. Everything else is going into BM.

Ive got a boar now and a ravager. Ravager is OK. Might switch it though when I can tame King B.

Ill be going out to tame a windserpent later on today or tomorrow since Ive got GFTT, which should help out with the focus regen. on LB.

Was thinking of getting started on a mage in the near future.

honestly i would drop aimshot...keep gftt and rest in BM....BM is the best leveling spec there is...

bm spec doesn't use alot of mana so its great...let your pet do a ton

oh and boars are the most underrated pets in the game....make sure you keep him lvled up...that charge stun they can do is awesome for pve and pvp

here is two links any hunter needs (in case you don't have them)

http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/

http://www.goodintentionsguild.info/hunters.html

Phinz420
02-24-2007, 05:00 PM
honestly i would drop aimshot...keep gftt and rest in BM....BM is the best leveling spec there is...

oh and boars are the most underrated pets in the game....make sure you keep him lvled up...that charge stun they can do is awesome for pve and pvp

:yes:

Damn that boar pet, hes like having a warrior as a pet. Charge is an amazing pvp ability. Though I havn't even logged onto my warrior since the expansion patch(where supposedly Wars were gettin shafted).

Dolfan984
02-24-2007, 09:01 PM
:yes:

Damn that boar pet, hes like having a warrior as a pet. Charge is an amazing pvp ability. Though I havn't even logged onto my warrior since the expansion patch(where supposedly Wars were gettin shafted).

I dunno man, I rape the **** out of my whole party (in earlier post) in duels

and unless they're super twinked, I can take pretty much anyone 1 on 1. Unless a hunter get the drop on me then I'm screwed, but if I can get it on him he's screwed. Hamstring is a beautiful thing :)

TheMageGandalf
02-24-2007, 10:00 PM
Hamstring is a beautiful thing :)

Hamstring is good but whenever Ive had it out with a warrior around my level I just drop a frost trap and by the time he comes out of it Im out of hamstring and far enough away to fire again.

At that point its CS and if he doesnt pay attention to my pet, my pets going to kill him with some help from my gun before he gets to charge/hamsting me again.

If he does, I just drop another trap.

As long as the traps go off, Im OK.

Dolfan984
02-24-2007, 10:07 PM
Hamstring is good but whenever Ive had it out with a warrior around my level I just drop a frost trap and by the time he comes out of it Im out of hamstring and far enough away to fire again.

At that point its CS and if he doesnt pay attention to my pet, my pets going to kill him with some help from my gun before he gets to charge/hamsting me again.

If he does, I just drop another trap.

As long as the traps go off, Im OK.

I try and avoid traps. I usually hamstring pets which helps a little. I think Hunters are made to wipe out Warriors.

DonShula84
02-25-2007, 12:09 AM

I never tried BM spec, I never had trouble leveling because I had friends with me. I was MM/Surv then switched Surv/MM when I got better gear. I loved huge crits. Nothing better than two shotting a mage with aimed shot. This was pre expansion though. And I too loved the boar pet.